FULL ELF AND WACKY!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FULL ELF AND WACKY!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

kbk100

<p>I’M LOOKING FOR LICORICE DRESS SWEET TOOTH PINK ZEBRA PSI OR JUST COOL PROMO OR PRICELESS PLMK! IF YOU HAVE I HAVE FULL ELF AND WACKY FOR TRADE!
    </p>

gebert

OMG stormy? is that you? its me! flame/sale/rue/pop! lol I never thought i would find you on here!

kbk100 wrote on 2012-10-23 at 07:41 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-23 at 04:13 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-10-23 at 03:49 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 11:13 PM
      I’M LOOKING FOR LICORICE DRESS SWEET TOOTH PINK ZEBRA PSI OR JUST COOL PROMO OR PRICELESS PLMK! IF YOU HAVE I HAVE FULL ELF AND WACKY FOR TRADE!

Hay everyone i have a new trading list now i am trading elf hat wacky jeans cat feet and cat pants!

Hi there. I’m very interested in your Cat Pants and Feet. I have to offer:
      Fun in the Sun Suit (Promo)
      Atomic Couch (Promo)
      Witch
      Scuba Belt
      Swirl
      Elf Shoes
      I also have other items as well. PLMK if anything interests you for the feet and pants. Thanks! *AIW

GRR i just traded feet! sorry but whats offer for pants LOL

Haha, that’s okay. Well, I really don’t know what I’d trade for just pants. What would you ideally like to get for them? PLMK, thanks. *AIW

kbk100

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-23 at 04:13 PM

I’M LOOKING FOR LICORICE DRESS SWEET TOOTH PINK ZEBRA PSI OR JUST COOL PROMO OR PRICELESS PLMK! IF YOU HAVE I HAVE FULL ELF AND WACKY FOR TRADE!

Hay everyone i have a new trading list now i am trading elf hat wacky jeans cat feet and cat pants!

Atomic Couch (Promo)
      Witch
      Scuba Belt
      Swirl
      Elf Shoes
      I also have other items as well. PLMK if anything interests you for the feet and pants. Thanks! *AIW

GRR i just traded feet! sorry but whats offer for pants LOL

Hannah412

I’ve got licorice dress. LMK. (: We can meet today if you want.

Atomic Couch (Promo)
      Witch
      Scuba Belt
      Swirl
      Elf Shoes

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.