FULL ROCK STAR COSTUME FOR TRADE!! (Includes Shuts)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FULL ROCK STAR COSTUME FOR TRADE!! (Includes Shuts)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

sonici wrote on 2012-09-17 at 05:01 PM

Rock Jacket Torn Shuts And Big Black Boots For Trade :) I Need WZ Jeans Plumpy And Retired Halloween Items As Well As Pumpkin Hat! :) Oh And White Bunny Ears LOL!! **~**Sonici**~**

Sonici, The full rock star outfit is hardly worth anything anymore. #1. Most people got that outfit when they bought the t-shirt #2 Shuts were given away in the rockerz challenge #3 It was given away free yesterday.

If its still worth anything, (Well a bit cause some people still want it) Its not worth priceless. Sorry to inform you this.

sonici

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-09-17 at 07:14 PM

Sonic: ferret is right, the value of the rock outfit plunged yesterday when it was offered for free. I recommend saving it for a while until the value begins to go back up, unless you get a truly fantastic offer on one of the pieces. The value almost certainly will begin to increase again, but it might take a few months.

Oh So Thats Why It Just Showed In My Dock Oh Ok Well Thanks Sor The Info!

**~**Sonici**~**

I’ll trade you 2011 touring van for bunny ears!

Sonic: ferret is right, the value of the rock outfit plunged yesterday when it was offered for free. I recommend saving it for a while until the value begins to go back up, unless you get a truly fantastic offer on one of the pieces. The value almost certainly will begin to increase again, but it might take a few months.

I. WANT. THOSE. SHUTS. i have some seeds (bone)

ferretfriend

sonici wrote on 2012-09-17 at 05:01 PM

Rock Jacket Torn Shuts And Big Black Boots For Trade :) I Need WZ Jeans Plumpy And Retired Halloween Items As Well As Pumpkin Hat! :) Oh And White Bunny Ears LOL!! **~**Sonici**~**

Sonici, The full rock star outfit is hardly worth anything anymore. #1. Most people got that outfit when they bought the t-shirt #2 Shuts were given away in the rockerz challenge #3 It was given away free yesterday.

If its still worth anything, (Well a bit cause some people still want it) Its not worth priceless. Sorry to inform you this.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.