FULL ROCK STAR COSTUME FOR TRADE!! (Includes Shuts)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FULL ROCK STAR COSTUME FOR TRADE!! (Includes Shuts)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

sonici wrote on 2012-09-17 at 05:01 PM

Rock Jacket Torn Shuts And Big Black Boots For Trade :) I Need WZ Jeans Plumpy And Retired Halloween Items As Well As Pumpkin Hat! :) Oh And White Bunny Ears LOL!! **~**Sonici**~**

Sonici, The full rock star outfit is hardly worth anything anymore. #1. Most people got that outfit when they bought the t-shirt #2 Shuts were given away in the rockerz challenge #3 It was given away free yesterday.

If its still worth anything, (Well a bit cause some people still want it) Its not worth priceless. Sorry to inform you this.

nuttybuddy

Jakarta wrote on 2012-09-19 at 03:12 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-19 at 10:06 AM

Jakarta wrote on 2012-09-18 at 08:41 PM

Rock Jacket Torn Shuts And Big Black Boots For Trade :) I Need WZ Jeans Plumpy And Retired Halloween Items As Well As Pumpkin Hat! :) Oh And White Bunny Ears LOL!! **~**Sonici**~**

i dont have any of that stuff. But I REALLY Need torn to kinda complete my outfit. (Dont like shuts) Also I dont like halloween AT ALL! So anything eles? PLMK
      Ja{<arta

Jakarta
      Hi how are you?? Haven’t talked/traded with you in a while!! :D I wanted to let you know, I have several extras on the rock outfits. I got one for my birthday, I had a couple extra pieces, and then got seven on the click to wins LOL :P Anyways, LMK and I am not going to ask for something crazy since they were a click to win prize lolz :)
      NB

Hi Nb! Your a good friend! Ok can you also trade me pink infant? Ok what do you want for both? (Infant and Torn) PLMK
      Ja{<arta

Jakarta :)

If you could just make me a quick list of some stuff you have for trade, that would be great, sometimes I don’t know what I want till I see it LOLZ :P And thanks, I try to be!! :P

NB

Jakarta

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-19 at 10:06 AM

i dont have any of that stuff. But I REALLY Need torn to kinda complete my outfit. (Dont like shuts) Also I dont like halloween AT ALL! So anything eles? PLMK
      Ja{<arta

Jakarta
      Hi how are you?? Haven’t talked/traded with you in a while!! :D I wanted to let you know, I have several extras on the rock outfits. I got one for my birthday, I had a couple extra pieces, and then got seven on the click to wins LOL :P Anyways, LMK and I am not going to ask for something crazy since they were a click to win prize lolz :)
      NB

Hi Nb! Your a good friend! Ok can you also trade me pink infant? Ok what do you want for both? (Infant and Torn) PLMK

Ja{<arta

nuttybuddy

Ja{<arta

Jakarta

NB

mortonhippo

Ja{<arta

I’ve got torn if u wanna trade jlmk ~mortonhippo~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.