FULL ROCKERZ MONKEY FOR TRADE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FULL ROCKERZ MONKEY FOR TRADE

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  puppyluver1156 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

I recently got the rockerz monkey does anyone need the rockerz monkey boots, jacket, pants, psi, or vip pass?? LMK :)

hmmm not at the moment I just got what Im looking for but if anyone has estore points pleae LMK and we can maybe set up a trade

VIP pass needed despretley…. also the jacket…. i have some clothes. name something and ill tell you if it is in stock ;D

cutieace

Hi Puppyluver, do you have any specific clothes you’re needing at the moment? I may be interested in the outfit if I can find some things you like. Thanks!

kathrynhappy

Is it free? LOL I have nothing good.

Hi! I was wondering what you would like for the whole outfit? I can offer the rockerz bulldog PSI and more. PLMK

for the full outfit I’m looking for other clothes but not any other rockerz things but thank you

OK, I may be confused. So no rockerz PSI but other rockerz clothes? If not, i do have a bunch of clothes to trade.

I have the last three Halloween Masks and the whole Berry Swimsuit (top and bottom).

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.