Fun Webkinz Ideas

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Fun Webkinz Ideas

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  chillylily 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Hey y’all! This is TaterTotsy1234, and I Love Webkinz World, so I started this forum so you can post any ideas, improvements, etc. about Webkinz! Fun, right? So, there are some rules. They are: (1.) No mean or inappropriatecomments, remarks, etc., and (2.) This is a forum for Webkinz ideas, and everyone’s opinion counts. No saying that it’s a bad idea, not cool, etc. Now that we have rules done, I think that it would be cool if Webkinz had a beauty parlor to get hair, nails done. I know they have one in the Clubhouse, but I mean a real one! Have fun!! :)

chillylily

I think Ganz should make Egyptian Maus, Great Danes, Norwegian Forest Cats, and Volcano Rabbits.

Ok last one. How about some new gardening seeds sold in the wshop? I’m thinking raspberries, blueberries, green beans, peas, cucumber, broccoli, and peppers. @Arti you have never been able to remove your rooms once they are purchased that I know of. @gaudi resizing rooms would be wonderful too.

Artisticat

Those are great ideas! And for some reason I thought I could remove rooms when I first started playing (Like in Year 2 of Webkinz), Only because I thought I deleted some rooms before to replace them with bigger rooms, but I’m thinking I just moved the stuff around in the rooms and renamed them and stuff, instead of deleting them. I wouldn’t doubt if I wasn’t remembering correctly. 6 years is a long time to remember that! (Even though I remember games that used to be in the arcade that aren’t anymore, and stuff like that).

ladygaudiel

i wish we could rearrange rooms, remove rooms and upgrade or downgrade the sizes.

I think we should be able to add or remove doors to our rooms. I would also like to be able to remove rooms. We don’t even have to be able to sell them, just remove them. How about something we can store all the coupons in? Some new prizes on Wheels would be nice. Wheel of the month, Wheel of Yum, Recess Wheel, and the Vacation Island Wheel. More Underwater and Treetop selections. Some of these I have seen around and agree with, others I just thought of.

Oh, one more thing…Why can’t you put the Plushies in a toy box? I mean, they are toys, are they not?

Artisticat

I applaud to all of your suggestions! And wait, you can’t remove your rooms? Did they get rid of that feature?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.