FURNITURE AND DECORATION TRADE LIST!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives FURNITURE AND DECORATION TRADE LIST!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  BubbleGum5 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

THE ITEMS I AM TRADING ARE: Harmonious hammock, royal cat bed, night light flower bed, spooky cobweb bed, opus sofa, magic elixir table, thinking chair, super scary stove, gargoyle sofa, geographic globe, dining out table, unbirthday party chair, jumbleberry bean bag, sugarberry bean bag chair, party place setting, nafaria plush, alyssa plush, principals office desk chair, calming campfire stove, hollow log lounger, bundle of moonberries, campkinz smores station, willow’s tree, arte fact plush toy, pj collie plush, yellow chick plushie, kings royal lamp, solar system poster, magic potion, contessa candle wall sconce, freaky full moon window, and haunted painting………WHAT IM LOOKING FOR: science/wizard/halloween items!

BubbleGum5

hi I have the wizard robe I want the jumble berry beanbag and bundle of moonberries I will look for more wizard items if you want me to plmk :) thanks! -Pop that yummy bubblegum! YUM

puppyluver13

I’ll trade you the green acid puddle for the night light flower bed or elixer table. Than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i’m 1pawprint2011 on webkinz)

LambTyler

Hi! I really need your gargoyle sofa! I will check for any Halloween items I have!! Pleas save it for me until I get back to you! Thanks, LT

inki14

I would LOVE the opus sofa!!!! Tell me what you need for it please!! -Missy <3

Hello! I’d like to know what the Harmonious hammock looks like and what it does. I’d also like to know what the Opus couch is……. I do have plenty of the Science and old Halloween themes. LMK if we can work something out

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.