Ganz need to make their underwater pets A WHOL LOT CUTER! Here are my ideas!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Ganz need to make their underwater pets A WHOL LOT CUTER! Here are my ideas!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Misty900 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Misty900

My ideas: Rainbow fish. Psf: Coral salad. Psi: Underwater shimmerin’ slide! Star-print fish. Psi: Starry underwater bed. Psf: ??????? Lolz I don’t know. Those are my ideas! Now you can post your own! (;

mollyberger

the fish are kinda cute but kinda not

oh the fish DO need to be a bit cuter, but they’re ok, I have a gold fish, and I don’t hate it (I can’t )

KinzKat101

I want a mexican salamander! they are salamanders with sort of fin-like tail and frills on the side of its head. it would be so cute!

Misty900

KinzKat101, what a cool idea! I love It!

I wish they’s make an octopus! :( a starfish would be cute too. I actually think the manatee is one of the cutest pets. (my sister has the plush, and it’s SOOOOOOOOO soft and squishy)

hklover628

hi! actually the turtles webkinz are quite cute! Especially the purple blossom one. I was thinking of some cute baby whales ,dolphins, or seahorses. If they dont have them already. – hellokitty<3

Misty900

hklover628, I do agree with you, but I was kind of talking about the fish. ;)

hklover628

Oohh cool, Well if you are looking for fish then I think they should make an angel fish! Maybe and underwater cloud thing or something hehe ;)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.