ganz world rewards?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ganz world rewards?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

i think for a limited time we should be able to buy an exclusive pet with out ganz world reward points who agrees?!

they should also make exclusive holiday pets for webkinz like a dog with a nativity scene printed on it or a cat that has blinking christmas light fur. Or a owl with sugar cookies and hot chocolate printed on it. or a green and red fluffy hedgehog with a candy cane striped face

dayzeedog

I would love it better start saving up my moneyz!!!!!!!!

Hi MidnightFireflies15! I TOTALLY agree!!! They should make it where we can buy pets with GW rewards. I also think that webkinz should have some more pets from some movie promotions like how they did with HOP. Who agrees? Have a sweet day!~SC

cutieny2008

I would absolutely LOVE that. Free, limited-time movie promotion pets sound interesting to me.

Madukayil

Hi MidnightFireflies! I really like that idea, and I definitely support. :) But, I’m not sure if they would put a pet up for free like that…oh well, maybe this forum can help. Thanks for making this forum! –Maddie :)

i know they probably would not put up a pet for free. But there was the hop promotion you never know :) SC16 i totally agree!! how cute would it be to have a sulley webkinz for a monsters university promo??!

Yeah! That would be really cool to have a webkinz Sulley monster! :) Maybe webkinz should also make a dinosaur from the upcoming pixar movie ”The Good Dinosaur”.

Also, I think that webkinz should’ve made a Bolt webkinz dog from the Bolt movie and maybe Kevin the bird from Up. ;)

YES!!!!!! I love bolt and up! omg kevin i luv him!! or a little webkinz snail from turbo or the ozzy dog from epic!

A Turbo the Snail webkinz would be so cool!!! :D And I should’ve said this earlier, but Dug( or is it Doug IDK) from Up would be cute too! :)

me that would be awesome like the one we have for our icon

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.