GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

redsox7234

Hi my question is what is wrong with the Webkinz news, I do all activities and both my accounts do not receive any presents (daily) the marshmallow I click on or the daily free food. what is going on will it be fixed soon?????? please help I am not the only one who mentioned this on the site. Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

73kibarry

Same here. It’s been going on for me since JUNE! I’ve emailed everyone.

I’m having issues going into the events page on the Webkinz Blog. It keeps going to a blue screen. I don’t know if it’s a glitch or what. Can someone please help?

The event page and the contest/ contest winners page on here isn’t loading and I can’t figure out how to fix it.

Student123

same here :(

mgpj

Thank you for the opportunity to get prizes. But why can’t we get at least one of the prizes? We are given multiples of one but none of another. Also, I would like the option to change some names of my pets.

rlla14

Anyone else having major issues with the Newz Host Trading Room event? I was there for the full hour from noon to 1 p.m., and never saw Mandy. Tried on three accounts, closed and reopened the app, changed rooms, etc. She NEVER appeared. Never appeared in the list of options at any of the trading tables. This makes the event undoable. WHAT is going wrong? I have a decent computer. I can see other people moving in and out of the trading room, so I don’t think it’s me. Posting on Newz doesn’t help, because it’s moderated, so I never got a response within the hour we have to interact with that host. Advice appreciated.

Comments are closed.