GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

1233218Sadie

I am pretty mad right now. Ok so I’m trying to enter the Poodle Contest, but it won’t let me because I got the wrong answer (where they ask you a fairly simple math question) by accident, and now apparently I can’t enter at all even though now I have the right answer now! It literally says “I’m sorry you can’t enter this contest because you’ve already gotten the wrong answer.” That in my opinion is NOT fair, yes I did at first get the wrong answer but I tried again and I got the answer right and I STILL can’t enter! ARGH! Please help!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Bakersdosen

I have a question. Every time I click on one of the floating icons (On Ganzworld news) it always goes to my old Webkinz account. How do I change it so that it will go to my new Webkinz account?

123daisy12

hey! I’m not sure if this will work but, maybe try logging into ganz world again?

hayward

im a deluxe member and i wanted the deluxe gift that im supposed to get each month. i looked in my dock and i didnt see it. is there somewhere im supposed to go to get it? id like to know where.

cihojuda

I never get my deluxe monthly gift either!

kinzalexis

Hi Webkinz! I have a problem with entering the “Top 10″ Contests where you tell what your top ten things to do on a list. I was wondering if you could help because I’m confused. So I try to enter the contest and I fill out the things on the list, then I do the math problem, read the rules and click “i have read the rules” button, and enter my entry. As soon as I enter, It says at the top that I have entered but my entry is invalid : ( . It happens with every contest I try to enter.

ifa1

The Baby Penguin Plushy is a Madagascar Movie Promotion and was only for Canada, that’s unfair – it should also be for USA too !!

Comments are closed.