GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I haven’t been on webkinz for a few years. When I logged in, it said come back tomrrow and my account will be retrived from their archives. It’s now been 2 days, and i can’t get in. HELP!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

whiteshadow

Does anyone know why Where’s Whacky game slows way down when I get to about 5000 points? The cards start to flip in slow motion, but the timer still counts down at normal speed! I have tried several browsers: firefox is too slow, internet explorer is what I use the most. I have cleared all cache and history from computer. I have also tried a variety of computers and we have upgraded our internet speed. Is Webkinz World not compatible with Windows 8?

Pokekinz

How does GANZ decide what pictures get showcased on Webkinz Newz…? Do you go by highest ratings, or does a team go through and pick favorites?

Hi, I am only receiving one dice in my spree game. I waited all week to see if it came back to 2 but it hasn’t, so I am missing 5 rolls of the dice. My cat vitals keep coming up on zero after doing several things for 30 minutes one or two will come back up to where they should be but the 3rd takes much longer. Can someone help me with these problems? thankyou catladyinpajamas

Ellie1953

Mayor Cowabelle changed the spree rolls, February 11, from 2 to 1 roll, it was in her campaign. I’m also having trouble with pet’s vitals, contacted Ganz but haven’t heard from them.

TEGJZPLX

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY I AM ONLY GETTING ONE SPREE ROLL PER DAY NOW? IT USED TO BE TWO BUT JUST RANDOMLY SWITCHED NOW TO ONE PER DAY.

gabby1960

When Cowabelle became Mayor of Kinzville, she announced (prior to election) that she was going to reduce Spree Rolls to one per day so we would have more time to spend with our family instead of hanging out in the Mall so much!

Comments are closed.