gardening fourm! :D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives gardening fourm! :D

This topic contains 55 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

hiya everyone that loves to garden! This is where you can talk about gardening! I just made a whole yard of plants. :) share what you have done and what is your favorite part about gardening mine favorite part about gardening is harvesting of course lol. Feel free to talk about only gardening please! :) Thank you. from y’all’s friend girls rule ;)

crissy135

Gretamg I love to garden and do it all the time- I have gotten some cool seeds that made a bone, marshmallows, chocolate coins and sushi so far. I do have what you need for your challenge from my basic garden so send a friend request and I will send to you! I got a little sad as I tried to help someone else out and sent them everything they needed and they never even let me know they got it! And anyone else if you need fresh food from my garden for your challenge, let me know and I will send it to you! I like sharing cuz so many people have shared with me crissy135

o my gosh. Sorry to hear that someone did that to you! :( I really liked the pumpkins thanks! I sent over some food in return ;)

Gretamg

I don’t need the stuff but I would still like to be friends! :D My username is 19Greta99! If anyone else wants to be my friend you can send me a request too!

dogfish

Hi crissy, need to double check. I did send you the caramel apple, banana split and donut seeds? right? Would not want to think I sent all those to the wrong person. PLMK DF

df please forgive me. My computer during the party, done something im SO sorry! please forgive me please :(

dogfish

Hi gracie, no problem. If you play webkinz, you are used to the parties being iffy. I think the party rooms work the best. I have never had a party so not super sure, it just seems that way. Thanks, but I am not needing anything and have been busy organizing my storage rooms, it’s not pretty. I did finally find a few things I have been hunting down, so that’s good. TTYL DF

Yes I have issues with the party’s ;) I finally got my monthly gift box from deluxe lol, we should meet up sometime again in ww! Thanks fr being a good friend :) -Gracie

Elizabeh

I have 4 full vegetable gardens and garden every day. Full garden meaning every space in the yard except for the paths to the dooorways. This is how I make money on webkinz, as I am not into the games much. Just had over 400 (!!!!!) of each item, that I had to sell off. ( That much produce at one time wreaks havoc w/ my computer!!) I also love putting together flower gardens and have several. How about y’all? HOORY FOR GARDENERS ! :) GARDENERS RULE!!!!! ;)

dogfish

Hi again, you may know this, but just in case. If you rake and harvest, you don’t need to water. Not every one knows this, and it really helps with big producers like you. DF

Elizabeh

Oh, forgot to mention, I also have a large sunflower field, (with greenhouse from Jumbleberry Fields.) and am planning on a berry field yard to connect to my Jam Makers’ Kitchen, as I now have all the Jam Makers’ appliances. If anyone has extra, unwanted berry prizes from Jumbleberry Fields, I would be willing to trade for them for my berry field yard and kitchen. User name noonesfriend . Thank-You! :) Happy Gardening!!

dogfish

Hi Elizabeth, you can have my extra prizes for free. JLMK which ones you need, if I don’t have them, I will soon. I do jumbleberry every day on eight accounts. Add one of my accounts, clo92. TTYL DF

Elizabeh

Hello, Dogfish, (Chloe?) What a kind and generous offer, you made ; to give me some of your Jumbleberry prizes! That would be greatly appreciated. I do have a few, but not any of the signs, or berry looking foods, or the quilt. If you have spares, of any of these, especially signs or scarecrow, I am ready to make a berry field. I have extra strawberry seeds and non-producing sapberry plants from the Adv. Pk. to use. Foods and/or quilt would be great for the Jam Makers’ Kitchen, connecting my fields and berry foods shop!! I really want the barrel of berries fridge too! Am working towards that. I am happy to look for items I may have to trade. Thank- You, Thank-You for your offer! Will friend you. My UN is noonesfriend.

dogfish

Hi Elizabeth, I’ll send the berry fridge, scare crow and one sign tonight. I may have the quilt, but is not, I am about to fill my moon berry jars any day now. Do you have the pond and green house? Nothing needed in return, kind of you to offer, but I’m trying, honestly, to down size. I have almost three thousand items on my main account. It’s hopeless over there. DF

I have an extra scarecrow and preserves sign I will send if DF hasn’t already.

Elizabeh

dogfish, THANK-YOU, THAK-YOU, SO MUCH!! :) I did receive them. How exciting. Haven’t had time to make my field and kithchen yet, but I will!!! I surely will, and your generosity will help to make them stupendous!! Great webkinz friends. :)

heyy! I love to garden, but i only do it when i’m going to send it to someone, or for a challenge. but my webkinz are always like, “OMG! that was good!” does anyone want FREE marshmellow seeds?

I would like some seed for my little niece if you still have some extra. Same UN as here. Thanks a bunch.

Gretamg

YES!

I would take the Marshmallow seeds! I love gardening and harvesting special seeds.

can I have the marshmellow seeds??????? please ;) lol- Gracie

Gretamg

Hi girlsrule! ( they do rule ;) ) I haven’t done too much with my garden but I do have one garden room with the majority of my plants in it. I also have a sushi plant! :) that’s my favorite! My favorite part of gardening is harvesting! Cause you get what you spent all that time working for! Do you by any chance have a watermelon and a pumpkin that you would like to trade? I need it for a challenge. Thanks! Cool forum idea!

yes indeed I do have some add gracie10294 and thank you! :)

Elizabeh

Hi Gretamg, I love my sushi plants, too! Aren’t the flowers on them pretty? Best of both worlds, flowers AND food! My cat pets (4) gobble up that sushi! Yum Yum. Good luck w/your garden(s). :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.