gardening fourm! :D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives gardening fourm! :D

This topic contains 55 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

hiya everyone that loves to garden! This is where you can talk about gardening! I just made a whole yard of plants. :) share what you have done and what is your favorite part about gardening mine favorite part about gardening is harvesting of course lol. Feel free to talk about only gardening please! :) Thank you. from y’all’s friend girls rule ;)

crissy135

Has anyone heard of giant bean seeds? I saw it on someones post but have never heard anyone talk about them. If you have some and have planted them, will you send me some grown ones so I can see what they look like? thank you crissy135

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all! I like to garden, and my pets do too! They get the benefit of it. :) I love harvesting my candy cane seeds and this other one…idk what it is! I just got into gardening since it is summer and finals are over! I’m growing everything…I like growing cabbage! Haha! Yummy. I’m growing lots this week!! We have a realy garden in real life too- tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, sugar snaps, and zucchini! It always fun to watch it grow…then eat it! My guinea pig also enjoys eating our fresh produce! ;) ~The Horse Fanatic

chillylily

Yiiiippppeeee!!!!! I added more plants to my garden!!! So happy!!!!

lol :D cool I will invite ya over when you can -Girls rule

I really want some seeds like marshmallow donut please anyone I don’t have much to offer but, I will post my trade list once this is up- Gracie

DF Ty! Now I just need donut lol if anyone has them I am on everyday at 2:00 in the afternoon to about 6:00 at night……….. I know I stay on it for a long time it’s just that when my. House is perfect for my kinz I will PROB be on two hrs each day for trading and daily things ;) -Girls rule

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.