gardening fourm! :D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives gardening fourm! :D

This topic contains 55 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

hiya everyone that loves to garden! This is where you can talk about gardening! I just made a whole yard of plants. :) share what you have done and what is your favorite part about gardening mine favorite part about gardening is harvesting of course lol. Feel free to talk about only gardening please! :) Thank you. from y’all’s friend girls rule ;)

Gretamg

Thanks for inviting me over girls rule! Your house is cool! :D The soccer room is my favorite!

Aw thanks I worked super hard on that room ;) anytime you can come over just ask me on here see you in ww! :D -Gracie

Gretamg

I’m going to invite you over today at about 4:00 kinztime If that’s ok

hey sorry bout that its 6;38 kinzville time how about right now…..

Gretamg

or whenever I redecorated my dining room and want to test it out XD

anytime lol – Girls rule oh I loved your house!! XD

Sorry my laptop is SO SLOW! Lol it’s annoying hey today 4:30 kinzville. Time is that good lmk XD -Girls rule

crissy135

Girls- I am sending you some more pumpkins tonight. Mom, I want to hear about the Jumbleberry Fields prizes. I did not know they had seeds-how cool-I need to come see your garden:) DF- I did not get those seeds from you. I have a donut seed that someone else sent me but if you have Candy Apple and banana Split that would be awesome- I like this garden forum I am learning all kinds of stuff! Mom, I have an extra sushi if you want it for your niece let me know crissy135

dogfish

Oh crissy, I am so sorry. The person I sent the apple,banana, and donut to must have been super happy. Sushi seeds can’t be sent, estore. I’ll find some seeds for you soon. going out for lunch. DF

Hi DF – I know with your umteen million requests you get, can I add one more? lol If you happen to have extra of apple or donut when you get your requests filled, I’m interested. Not to overwhelm you or anything, lol. Hope you had a good lunch. ~mom~ PS – How many sticky notes do you have now and do you buy them in bulk? rofl :D

Just to let you know, they didn’t mistakenly come to me. Someone was surprised! It’s too bad, that they went astray :(

Elizabeh

Shucks, I posted while logged in to the wrong account (Charlestonian) DF and Chrissy – just wanted to say, I am sorry to hear seeds to Chrissy went astray. You didn’t accidently send them to me, but someone was surprised with a nice gift! Hope they like them (!) Dog gone it! So many of us looking for them. Hope some make their way to you,Chrissy. Good Luck!

Hi crissy, good to see you again. The strawberry seeds just come from the wshop. The sapberries is just a decorative plant you get from Adventure Park. Thanks for the sushi offer, but the seeds are not sendable. I already tried to send my second one to her and I couldn’t.

Aw Crissy thanks I thought I would just try something new so I decided to make a gardening forum I just love gardening! :) ~ Gracie

hey everyone!! thanks for answering :) and, I love that we talk about gardens gardening is my fave to do crissy thank you for the pumpkins, I will put them in my fridge to keep for the challenge ;)

I have 2 gardens, one for wshop seeds and “rare” seeds, and one for the Jumbleberry Fields prizes, called the Berry Patch. It has nothing but strawberries growing. Also has the sapberries from AP. My favorite so far is the banana split plant. The sushi plant is beautiful. I love gardening at home too. We have a decent sized veggie garden, a berry patch with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and black berries. Then I have 5 large flower beds and in the middle of make 2 more huge beds around some trees. I love to play in the dirt and watching things grow.

Gretamg

I only have two gardens but since I tend to abandon them they’re not very big. They would be bigger but I’m super low on kinzcash right now and don’t want to buy any more

princesskei

My BFF has either 3 or 4 gardens, and he uses them to make lots and lots of kinzcash as he sells all the fruits and veggies back to the WShop! I have one & a half gardens. I sell my crops too. My fav plant is also the sushi plant because I love sushi!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.