gardening fourm! :D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives gardening fourm! :D

This topic contains 55 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

hiya everyone that loves to garden! This is where you can talk about gardening! I just made a whole yard of plants. :) share what you have done and what is your favorite part about gardening mine favorite part about gardening is harvesting of course lol. Feel free to talk about only gardening please! :) Thank you. from y’all’s friend girls rule ;)

hey guys, this is an little update on my garden, I just redecorated the whole garden with greenhouses I got from becky an enchanted garden fountain from df and lawn chairs, garden tools, and a magnolia tree. I put my gardens in little sections so I don’t have’t to go around the whole yard lol. check it out on girls rules page lmk what you think! – Gracie

markg97

Hi, Y’all I grow all the seed in the Wshop but I have a question does anyone have donuts, caramel apple and/or banana split seeds, please I’ll trade for them .

chillylily

I have a small garden with 2 sushi plants, 2 marshmallow plants, 1 banana split plant, 1 lollipop plant, and some cabbage and strawberry plants. But at home my dad has TONS of plants. He has about 59 tomato plants, 1 peach tree, 2 apple trees, a grapevine, about 20 strawberry plants, maybe 5 blackberry bushes, 5 blueberry bushes, asparagus plants, at least 2 pomegranate trees, lemon trees, lime trees, 2 mulberry bushes, maybe 6 wild honeysuckle bushes, 5 wild persimmon trees, potato plants, onion plants, cabbage plants, brussel sprout plants, watermelon vines, carrot plants, and MANY,MANY,MANY MORE PLANTS!!!! He has a few gardens and is planning on tearing down my ancient(when I say that I mean old) playset so he can add another garden. But he also has about 100 plants in our house. Some in his bedroom, my sister’s bedroom, our dining room, our living room, the guest room, the kitchen, and the front porch. He also has orange trees and cactus plants. Yeah, definitely lots of plants. You can’t even leave our house without seeing plants lol. I’m on Webkinz every day so I can help with challenges and stuff like that. Just add me. I’m friend2day

Chilly lily how cool! That’s amazing! See you in ww! ;) mark no I don’t um on the first page someone is giving out free marshmallow seeds though. Or on the second page idk lol -Gracie

markg97

Hi, I love to garden but I have not been able to fine/grow anyone of these seeds, so I have a question does anyone have the Donuts seeds ,Caramel Apple seeds and the Banana Split seeds. Please I’m willing to trade for them.

crissy135

Gracie let me know how many pumpkins you stillneed. You will need twenty for the challenge. I will send you some seeds to but I wonder if you can plant a pack, take it out and replant it to count to twenty. I remember someone said they did this with the campkinz tiles on another challenge so if anyone knows if that is possible let me know! I will finish the pumpkins and then send you some packs of pumpkin seeds:)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.