Gem car?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

cheekie722

Hi, i currently have the pink gem car and since I’m a boy, pink isn’t really my color. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a simple gem car for gem car trade? I would mainly prefer the gem car to be a blue or red but if you have any you would be interested in trading, let me know and maybe we could go from there!

cruisingal

What is the name of the car? I need the light purple-ish pink color one. (Amethyst) I have the orange one (Topaz) if you’re interested. Thanks, Cruisingal

dogfish

Hi bff, did I just ask you if you needed anything, or was that a dream? LOL TTYL and still working on the pizza. Hi Cheekie , I will trade you any gem car you want for the pink one. I think your car is pink zircon, right? Just tell me your UN and I’ll send a request. JLMK which one you like the best. DF

cheekie722

Hi, my username is cheekie722. The gem car i have is called the rose zircon and i would trade it for any of the blue gem cars, preferably the sapphire or the aquamarine one though.

dogfish

Hey, cheekie, hope you are mrmerk also. LOL I had a bunch of those rugs, happy to help. You have a very well designed house. I enjoyed seeing your rooms. Come hop around my house anytime, self tour encouraged. Cruise! want me to send the purple car? I also have the pizza whatever, slice? DF/Chloe

abislu1

I dont have a gem car but I have the rainbow fountain of wow.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.