Gem lamps needed!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Gem lamps needed!

This topic contains 79 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  MOOON QUEEEEN 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi im doodlebear954! i am looking for gemlamps from WKN. i collect the lamps and i need as many lamps as possibe! Any kind! even if i have it! i need a bunch! plz post and PLMK if you have any! thanks!

I have extras of all lamps available. Things I am looking for are a finished gingerbread house (building kits), jumbleberry fields walls or floor, and floor and wall from the recently retired room theme from WW that went to deluxe. Just list which ones you want, what you have to offer and your user name. This is my WW username.

dogfish

Hi, love your UN. add me clo91 and clo92 I have all the items you need. I only need one alexandrite lamp, came up a little short on that one. LOL I have already pulled the barn walls and floor for you. LMK if you need anything else from the retired w shop theme, I would be happy to send it to you, DF

OK, I sent you a friend request. As soon as you approve and I see it, I will send you the alexandrite lamp.

Thank you so much for the gifts.

Are you sure there is nothing else you are looking for? I have some trading card 2.0 pieces or card collector pieces.

dogfish

Hi, if you are talking to me, then no, I need next to nothing. I like to help, and I have so much in my docks, it’s just crazy. LMK if you need any other deluxe only items from the wshop, it would be no problem to send you some/any. you need. DF

@ dogfish Thank you for your generosity.

forest85

I need some things from the pink wshop theme. I just dont know how I would repay you. If you have any ideas can you let me know if you would be willing to get the items for me? Thanks

dogfish

Hi forest, I was wondering why you sent me a friend request. I can send those, i don’t mind. I am sorry, I don’t need anything except a few HTF PSFs right now. If by chance you have the renassance butterfly,candy pup, or st pat dino, I need a few of each food. I don’t collect food, so please don’t send me random PSFs. LOL Just list the items you need, DF

forest85

I really hate to give you a huge list but I had just started this room when it went deluxe. What I really need are a dining table, a dresser and 1 dining chair and maybe the wall art that has the four spuares but i dont need that too badly. I really appreciate you doing this. Thank you so much!!

also looking for (2) pairs of white jumbleberry pants and a purple cat toque.

imSanta

@mom: im deluxe, so i can get as many purple cat toques as you need. interested?

Wow! MOOON QUEEEEN! 6 days is lot to you? Sometimes it takes me up to a month to reply! LOL!

Ha ha! I guess its long for me since I am on almost every day! LOL! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

Hey I have the Sapphire birthstone the Peridot birthstone and the Rose Zircon. Is this trading? I’m not trying to be mean but I don’t want to just give my lamps away. I want something in return.

Hey MOOON QUEEEEN! I don’t need any specific lamp! I need as many as i can get! Thanks so much for posting and telling me! what do you need for them?

I don’t need much for them, some things I need are rockerz clothing, wings, DJ, and gem furniture. I would give multiple lamps for them, and I have every lamp except for Ruby and Alexandrite. If you don’t have any of them, just offer!! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN P.S. sorry it took me so long to reply!

I have lots of gem lamps, is there any specific kind you need? PLMK! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.