Gem lamps needed!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Gem lamps needed!

This topic contains 79 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  MOOON QUEEEEN 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi im doodlebear954! i am looking for gemlamps from WKN. i collect the lamps and i need as many lamps as possibe! Any kind! even if i have it! i need a bunch! plz post and PLMK if you have any! thanks!

I have some Persephone, Deluxe wings and things like that I also have some exclusives (I know I’m lame with offers but I just need an extra :) )

I’m in need of a Garnet, Rose Zircon, and Topaz Gem Lamp one of each just let me know what you need in return thanks <3 alpineleopard

imSanta

hey alpine! I have the Garnet gem lamp for trade!!!! what would you be willing to offer? :D

I have all three of the lamps, and i would take other lamps, clothing, small items, anything really. PLMK if you want to trade! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

imSanta

hi! i have a BUNCH of gem lamps!!!!!! PLMK which ones you need! ill happily mail them for free :)

abislu1

Do u have any extra gem lamp?

Does anyone have alexandrite lamps, ruby lamps, or glowing gem lamps for trade? PLMK! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

I actually have a couple ruby lamps. There aren’t pink, so I still have them, lol. I can send you a couple. The only things I’m kind of looking for is a couple pieces of deluxe clothing. Red Webkinz Runners and Cool Baggy Blue Jeans. You can send one or both, whatever you think the lamps are worth.

Sure, I can send them! I just went deluxe this week, so I’d be happy to! Is your username the same on webkinz? PLMK! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

Yes it’s the same. I thought I had you on my FL, but it is not there anymore. Unless I’m mistaken your UN is pop*******236? Let me know if it is, and if not, I need to know what your UN is. Thanks

Yup, that’s me!! I’ll add you and send when I can, and thanks for the trade! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

Thanks for trading Mooon Queeeen.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.