Gem lamps needed!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Gem lamps needed!

This topic contains 79 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  MOOON QUEEEEN 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi im doodlebear954! i am looking for gemlamps from WKN. i collect the lamps and i need as many lamps as possibe! Any kind! even if i have it! i need a bunch! plz post and PLMK if you have any! thanks!

birdseye11, i have one rare, the ace of clubs divider, is that okay, i would like all of your lamps! If that is okay of course…. plz let me know if you are interested! thanks! And sorry LadyOfTheHouse, i don’t have the saphire lamp! i need one too! if anyone has anymore lamps PLMK! ill be glad to offer on them! thank you! ~Doodlebear954~

Hi! I’d love the Rockerz Cat Skirt, what would you want for it? I have all gem lamps besides ruby and alexandrite, and I have some gem furniture like the peridot coffee table and side table, garnet desk, chair, and poster, and peridot table lamp (different than the peridot birthstone lamp) PLMK which you would want!! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN P.S. if you want birthstone lamps I could probably give multiple depending on the type.

So so sorry i haven’t replied in a little while, i totally forgot about this forum! Moon queen, i have free world rocking pants, slips, or Rockerz cat feather skirt… psi too, i also have rare ace of clubs divider, JaneOfAllTrades, yes this is trading… what would you like for your lamps? PLMK, so sorry i haven’t been on! plz forgive me!

Hey, if the owner, or anon else, happens to have the Sapphire lamp and the lamps from January and February for trade, I can offer some of the other gem lamps for them. I missed those three and would love to trade for some. Let me know; thanks!

dogfish

Hi LOTH, welcome back. I have extra of all. I would be happy to send as soon as my accounts work right and I can send. Hopefully soon, I hate not being able to send things. DF

birdseye11

Hey I have several gem lamps. I have most of them. I know I have the Saphire (2), the Rose Zircon (2), the ruby, the alexandrite, and I think I have more. I’ll have to check. What would anyone be willing to trade for them? I would trade several for a rare, exclusive, or PSI. Just make an offer. -birdseye-

dogfish

Forest, always make a complete room, I’ll send those today, NP. LMK if you need anything else, really. My Grandma makes my KC and i have more than enough to buy this stuff, believe me. LOL TTYL DF

forest85

i hate to say it but i need a bed and coffee table too. sorry.

dogfish

Hey, forest, don’t make me “pull teeth” lol JLMK all the items you need, sticky note standing by, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.