Gem lamps needed!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Gem lamps needed!

This topic contains 79 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  MOOON QUEEEEN 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi im doodlebear954! i am looking for gemlamps from WKN. i collect the lamps and i need as many lamps as possibe! Any kind! even if i have it! i need a bunch! plz post and PLMK if you have any! thanks!

Oh no! Birdseye11… i am so  sorry! I must’ve traded my rare! I don’t remember trading or selling it, but i cannot find it in my dock! I promise, no joke! I have some other things though… if you are interested, i have slips, Arctic Window (psi), Antique Fashion Mirror (exclusive), Bulldozer (exclusive), European Scooter (exclusive), and Jolly Roger Roller (A ship, that you can ride around in your room, from adventure park) Once again, i am so sorry, i just noticed that it was gone, if you are intersted in anything else PLMK right away! Sorry- Doodlebear954

PinoyPeach2

I have LOTS of Gem lamps, I mean LOTS!!! LMK if you want them, because I certainly don’t need them!

MOON QUEEN, Wow! I love  your selection! Is it okay if i have one gem furniture, and a couple gem lamps? That would be great, if that is okay…. i would like, a few gem lamps and… JEEZ, to hard to pick! PLMK if you can choose a furniture for me, or if you would rather me just pick one furniture to trade or just lamps to trade for! Thanks! ~DB954~

Hmm… I could do a furniture and a birthstone lamp for the skirt. I really don’t want to pick for you since I don’t know what your rooms look like, but I do think the Peridot side table goes good with a lot of themes. You can probably look up the items if you want to see them. Also, I recently got a pearl dresser, which also looks like it would match a lot of themes. PLMK what you think and tell me what lamp you would want! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

I would also do three or four gem lamps if you want that instead of a furniture piece! JLMK! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

birdseye11

Doodlebear, I have the amethyst, garnet, 2 sapphire, 2 rose zircon, and 2 emerald. Do you still want to do that trade? I could trade a few that you want or possibly all of them. PLMK -birdseye-

JRS1

DOODLEBEAR – I have Peridot, Rose Zircon, and Topaz. I saw on another forum you had a Sera Mermaid Plush. I’d be willing to trade a lamp for the plush. Let me know!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.