Gem lamps needed!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Gem lamps needed!

This topic contains 79 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  MOOON QUEEEEN 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi im doodlebear954! i am looking for gemlamps from WKN. i collect the lamps and i need as many lamps as possibe! Any kind! even if i have it! i need a bunch! plz post and PLMK if you have any! thanks!

birdseye11

Doodlebear, when are you avaliable? Anytime today would be fine. Light blue is a good zone. -birdseye-

JRS1, i love your offer, i may just have to take it! Add me? My UN: ELAschoff <Exactly how it is typed, my user is not doodlebear954. lolz. When would you like to trade. PLMK time and date (zone too) Thanks! Yours truly, ~DB954

JRS1

DOODLEBEAR – I sent you a FR at ELAs. As soon as it is accepted I wouldn’t mind sending you the lamp. Just let me know which you prefer: Peridot, Rose Zircon, or Topaz, and after you receive it send me the Sera (Mermaid) Plush. Deal?

Birdseye11, do you want to trade? Could i have all? That would be fantastic! And since that is alot of lamps, i will add i little. Thanks! When would you like to meet, and what zone? PLMK. I’ll tell you if i’m busy or not! Thanks! Add me on Webkinz, > UN: ELAschoff < Yours Truly, ~DB954

ladygaudiel

i have a few amethyst lamps for trade. PLMK if you’re interested. ~gaudi

Mooon Queeen, sure, i would take the pearl dresser, and i am not sure what lamp, just pick any of your lamps! (P.S. just wondering, do you have tennis ball launcher psi (butterscotch retriever)? If so, i REALLLLLY need that, PLMK if you or anyone has it! Thanks! Add me UN: ELAschoff Yours Truly, Doodlebear954

I don’t have the PSI, sorry! I’ll send the items as soon as I add you! Thanks for trading! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

Ok, I sent you the Pearl thing and a blue zircon gem lamp! Send the skirt when you can, and thanks again for trading! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.