Gem lamps needed!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Gem lamps needed!

This topic contains 79 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  MOOON QUEEEEN 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi im doodlebear954! i am looking for gemlamps from WKN. i collect the lamps and i need as many lamps as possibe! Any kind! even if i have it! i need a bunch! plz post and PLMK if you have any! thanks!

birdseye11

Doodlebear, that is fine. Where did you post your list?

Birdseye, they can have it no big D, But, did you see what i said before, i must have accidentily traded it or sold it… anything else you want from my list i also posted with it? PLMK! sorry!,

PinoyPeach2 Sure, i would love you lamps! Thank you so much! And Moon queen, may i have a furniture and one lamp? Please?! PLMK if that is okay! ~DB954

Hi! I’m not sure if this is old or if you want to trade again lol! If you want to trade me again, here is an updated list of what I have right now. Peridot side table, peridot coffee table, peridot table lamp, garnet desk, garnet desk chair, garnet poster, opal dining table, opal dining chair, and all birthstone lamps except for ruby and alexandrite. Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

birdseye11

Doodlebear, do you still want the Time Warp Clock? If you don’t, then there is someone else that does. I told them that if you didn’t tell me in 5 days I would give it to them because you hadn’t replied yet when I asked if you wanted it. -birdseye-

birdseye11

Do you want me to send the items to you Doodlebear? If so it will take a few days since the maximum number of items is 3 and you can only send one gift to one person each day. -birdseye-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.