Gem lamps needed!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Gem lamps needed!

This topic contains 79 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  MOOON QUEEEEN 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi im doodlebear954! i am looking for gemlamps from WKN. i collect the lamps and i need as many lamps as possibe! Any kind! even if i have it! i need a bunch! plz post and PLMK if you have any! thanks!

moon queen, could you be my assistant? (in case i am not on and somebody wants something) Please, i would really appriciate it! PLMK! Cutieace, i indeed would like your lamps! Do you need anything for em’, or are they free? PLMK! ~doodlebear954~

Of course! That sounds fun! And sorry I haven’t been on in a while, I’ve been having computer problems lately. Anyway, I would love to help out! Thanks! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

I need some Alexandrite lamps and I have a Brown Arabian psi and pom pom kitty psi to trade for some Alexandrite lamps.

Hey Peachy. I can send you some Alexandrite lamps for the Brown Arabian PSI. How many do you need and what is your UN?

birdseye11

Hey doodelbear. What are slips? Everyone has been trading for the on forums but I never knew what they were! LOL! -birdseye-

Hi! Slips are purple sparkly shoes, which are called Nafaria’s Purple Slippers in your dock.You can only get them from Webkinz Newz during a Nafaria event (or by trading for them, of course). Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

Ailuropoda

DARIAN :D Haven’t seen you in awhile! Is there anything you’re looking for?

cutieace

Hi, I have extras of the amethyst, garnet, and rose zircon lamps. Do you happen to need any of these? My ww ID is Cutieace.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.