Gem lamps needed!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Gem lamps needed!

This topic contains 79 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  MOOON QUEEEEN 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi im doodlebear954! i am looking for gemlamps from WKN. i collect the lamps and i need as many lamps as possibe! Any kind! even if i have it! i need a bunch! plz post and PLMK if you have any! thanks!

dogfish

Hey, mom, that’s why you need your own account. LOL Thanks for the funny story, DF

Oh you’re welcome. I thought it was pretty funny myself. Luckily they took from the extras and not from the gem room. Have a great day everyone.

imSanta

hi!!!! i have the aquamarine, garnet, amethyst, and the sapphire gem lamps. let me know if you need any!!!!!!! :-)

Hi everybody! I am still looking for a few alexandrite lamps, if anyone has one or a few for trade!! PLMK! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

4BubbaGump

I have amethyst, blue zircon, rose zircon, garnet, sapphire, aquamarine, the light green one ,and topaz.

Hi MQ. I have 3 I can send you if you still need them. LMK.

Totally! What would you want for them? My webkinz name is popprincss236 Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

MQ – I don’t really need anything in return. If you want to send something though, just surprise me. But there is really no need. I have a LOT of alexandrite lamps, so just let me know if you are looking for more. Enjoy.

OK well this is embarassing. My boys were on the account over the weekend and didn’t let me know they sold all the pink lamps “because we don’t like pink mom” lol. So, I’m sorry, but I have no more pink lamps to offer. It must have taken them 30 minutes or more to sell ALL those pink lamps. *Sighs* Ya gotta love kids. Again I’m very sorry for this.

Oh my gosh! That’s actually pretty hilarious xD It’s totally fine though! Thanks anyway! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

birdseye11

I could add something else too if you would like Doodlebear. PLMK. -birdseye-

birdseye11

Doodlebear, I would be willing to trade six of my lamps for the fashion mirror and the scooter. Is that ok? If it’s too much just let me know. If this is ok, which six do you want? -birdseye-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.