gem psi? :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives gem psi? :)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

so today i was in the trading room and this person had the topaz toilet and sink and wanted to trade it for licorice dress. but i love my dress too much but also like the psi. if anyone has any gem psi plmk :) i also need spookycobweb bed and haunted organ. if anyone has these plmk and i will post my trading list if this forum posts :)

Hiya Midnight! I only have the full peridot set (including the gemster), but I expressed interest in your swirl tiara, sly slide and virgo horse psi. PLMK if you think we can work something out. Thanks in advance! ~Mel~

yes i would love the gemster and psi but i traded swirl and if u dont mind i would like to see if i get other offers on my other forum but id love to trade with you sometime! i really hope we can work something out :) i will only be able to go on friday-sunday from now on that schools starting back tomorrow :( ive been trying to respond but these forums never seem to work for me lol hope to ttyl :)

I actually just traded for the amethyst gemster and the aquamarine dresser, so if you are interested in those, just let me know.

could u maybe do the gemster for the shower? if this is a fair trade plmk :)

cool i like that gemster even more! :) would u trade the gemster for the shower? if this is fair plmk :)

could u maybe trade the shower or the lamppost or maybe both for the gemster? plmk if this is fair :)

sorry i keep posting this lol i just want it to go to the 1st oage so u can see it. would u maybe trade the shower and lamp post for the gemster? plmk if this is a fair trade :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.