Getting Rid of Unwanted items in your Dock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Getting Rid of Unwanted items in your Dock

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  kels2007 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

sammie52

I find I have several unwanted items in my dock. These items can’t be traded, given away or sold. Does anyone know how to get rid of them? I really don’t want to spend the Kinz Cash to purchase another room and dressers to store them. Thanks for any help :)

kels2007

It would be nice to be able to trade or give away unwanted things in dock. Some of the games give me things that I really do not want as I prefer money or wish tokens. Really do not see why trading/giving away of any item is not allowed by Webkinz. My dock is so full that I always dread looking for something that I need. Thanks for listening.

ibot01

We need to ask Webkinz for a recycle bin. That would solve our problem of a cluttered dock. Though we wouldn’t get any kinzcash, we would have a cleaner dock. Pease webkinz, help us . ibot01

bminemier1

I like the idea of a recycle bin!! Good idea!!

shortyginger

I find this topic relevant to my question. I have underwater only items in my dock from the Estore, but I can’t store, place, or sell them. I also have not a single underwater pet to my name. Is it possible to trade them?

tammy9

Its possible to trade them or to give them away as gifts through kinzpost. My daughter has a seahorse so if you want to give them away her user name is 5447472. Thanks

e3459d

You could always trade for the dresser so at least that way its kinda free.

KASSUZY

The only way to keep them out of your dock to place them in a room!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.