Gifting to your best friends!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Gifting to your best friends!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all WW members and friends! I think we need a forum to thank the members and people who have given us so much! These people send us items we can’t buy, helped us with rooms, and showed their love and kindness to everyone. I would like to thank DF, Lamb, Becky, Mom, and Gold. Even though I don’t know (Becky) that well, I know they have given so much to everyone and deserve a big thank you. Thank you everybody, peace and blessings and everything. Please befriend my at frogsandfly if we aren’t already friends. Peace be to everyone even those whom I didn’t mention. -Atom

Atomton

Hi DF, who is Jewels is that babeebab or something? Yeah what is the user, I want to send stuff to babeebab your friend Jewels.-Atom

id like to thank DF, becky, and lamb too for being so nice to me on here :) my user is 4555056 add me if we are not already friends

LambTyler

OMG Atom, that almost brought a tear to my eye! That is such a kind thing to say. Thank you very much! I enjoy helping very much! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! And I would also like to say my own thank you to Becky and Dogfish for all the wonderful things they do, as well as everyone else. TTYL!! Lamb

dogfish

Hi Guys, Thanks for all the “shout outs” I am making my list and checking it twice LOL and I am hoping Jewels doesn’t send Atom the item I am holding for him for his Christmas gift . I am still waiting for a few Christmas Wishes from some of my bffs. Just want to thank all my friends for the best gift, friendship, which is always better than any sendable item in WW, Merry Christmas. Chloe PS TY Becky and Friendly for all the great conversation, LOL

Atomton

*me Oops, I made a mistake! LOL!-Atom

Atomton

Horray for my selected winners! They receive a gigantic thank you!! Peace be with you. Thank you Snow Flake Pup Queen for Playing with me in the Tournament Arena!-Atom

Atomton

Thank you so much DF, Gold, Lamb, Becky, and Mom! You are my first 5 big thank yous! Thank you SFPQ for playing Atomolicious with me in arcade!-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.