gingerbread puppy name?! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives gingerbread puppy name?! :)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

i cannot wait to get my new puppy! I have no clue what to name her though! Was thinking maybe gumdrop or something. If anyone has any good ideas plmk :)

I think the most obvious name would be ginger, but if you wanted something un-commen but still rangging in the gingerbread house theme, maybe sugarplum, or princess frosting, gumdrop, something that you might put on a real gingerbread house.

So uncommonly lets say Carol, Martha, Diana, Anne, Anna, Edith, Persilla

Maybe Gingersnap? Or Ginger? Sugar Rush? I think those names are cute! I wish I could get one.

LambTyler

OMG I love the name gumdrop for a gingerbread puppy! LOL I think that’s very cute. I would probably name her Ginger though. My names aren’t very original… LOL. Enjoy her Midnight! LT

dogfish

Hi Mn, I have been thinking about this also. I am also thinking of a name with gumdrop in it. Not sure yet. I started on her room today, it’s very iffy. I may name mine Gretel, seeing how gingerbread played a part in that tale. TTYL DF

that name would be cute DF :) im sure your room is great all yours are! lol lambtyler ginger was one of the 1st names i thought of :) koalasrock those are cute names! i also thought of gingersnap and then remembered strawberry short cake lol sugarrush is cute too! I like your names snowflake pup queen! really original and unique! im gonna have a hard time picking out a name!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.