Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,975 replies, has 318 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky1109 5 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

EsorNorDorf

I had no idea people like to collect pet favorite food on here. I do not have many pets, sadly, but I am more than happy to give pet food to anyone. These are all the pets I have. Braised Bannock Bites (Clydesdale) Candy Grass (Cow) Carrot Cake Supreme (Rabbit) Cheese and Quackers (Duck) Dragon Dessert Flambe (Emperor Dragon) Honey Roast (Black Bear) Horseshoe Huckleberry Hotcakes (Black Friesian) Nifty Noodle Yarn Ball (Silversoft Cat) Spotted Shrimp Scampi (Spotted Frog) Yummy Yorkie Cotton Candy (Yorkie) Un: CatHarlie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bonesbongo

Hi @EsorNorDorf I have sent you a friend request a while back, could you please accept or decline as I am at my maximum 8 friend request that are pending. I’m not able to send anymore for the time being I would appreciate it. ~shelkinz67

lilstinky

@EsorNorDorf – Thank you for thinking of those of us who collect food. I have the foods you listed already, but if you are looking for any foods, please let me know. I’d be glad to help if I can. Thanks again! ~ momssanitytime

rlla14

I’d be delighted with ANY of those! I posted a list of my pets recently; let me know if there’s anything you’d like in return.

EsorNorDorf

If you ever do find the pom pom kitty food, Ill be delighted to have that since it is pomegranates.

frankie98

Thank you so much alphacat for the other theme pieces. I had the perfect room for them. I window is soooo pretty! Thank you for sharing and being a great friend:) your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi again frankie98 – you’re very welcome! I wish I had an extra couch to go with them, but I’ll keep an eye out. Personally, I think the side tables are a bit too large in proportion to the couch and comfy chairs, so I used them as countertops as they are the same height as the sink. I also paired them with the plain white chairs from the Wshop to make cute dinette sets and then used the small white beach tables as side tables. I have over 30 of those Floral side tables so if you or anyone else want more – JLMK :-) alphacat

frankie98

Thank you for the suggestions! I love those ideas. I thought the tables where a little large also but using them next to the sink is perfect! Thank you for offering to look out for the couch for me. You are very sweet. WOW that’s a lot of tables and thank you for offering some of them, I’ll let you know when I start putting the room together If I can use some more. Curiosity which wallpaper and flooring did you pair with the theme? Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

I used the Beach House wallpaper because I like the soft blue color and floor is either the dance studio or cafe floor – I just wanted a medium colored hardwood floor. :-)

frankie98

HI alphacat! That sounds like a perfect combination. I wanted to let you know that Roxy sent me the floral couch to the theme so no need to hunt for me anymore. I appreciate your kindness and willingness to always help me out. Your friend frankie98:)

EsorNorDorf

Hopefully I can help some of you all out. I have one unless noted. Turkey Hat, Maroon Argyle Sweater, Stripy Cardigan Top, Apple Farmer’s Dress, Pink Cowgirl Dress, Sunflower Shirt Dress, Fall Fest Window, Football Jersey Decoration, Forest Green Tv, Fall Fest Floor Tile, Red Elm Tree, (2)Yellow Elm Tree (6) straight orange creek tiles. Food wise I have (these will increase (3) Bake sale buns, (1)pretzel and pastry) (5) Strawberry Jiggle Torte (1) Pumpkin Cupcake (4) Maple Apple Cider. Lastly, (3) Condo Room Divider (3) Wicker Blanket Basket, Guitar Case Trunk. (These will also increase) Going to make a I Want List, so check it out, if you want to.

EsorNorDorf

Totally forgot to add, Un is Catharlie. Lol, apologies.

Alphaowlbear

Hi EsorNorDorf – thanks for the great giveaway! May I please have the Sunflower Shirt Dress if you still have it? UN is alphacat – we’re already friends :-)

EsorNorDorf

No problem. Thank you for all the stuff you’ve given me. Always happy to help out a friend.

blurayne

Hi EsorNorDorf, I would love to have the 2 Yellow Elm Trees if they are still available. Thanks for the great giveaway! We are already friends. BluRayne

EsorNorDorf

No problem, friend. Glad I can help you out.

Kiska

hi, EsorNorDorf! may I please have the Fall Fest Floor Tile, Condo Room Divider, and Turkey Hat. UN: kiskaAn. thank you!

EsorNorDorf

Sent you a request and have your items ready to send.

EsorNorDorf

Everything is being sent now. Apologies for it being later, I can only get on during the day.

webkinzAqua

Hello, EsorNorDorf. It is kind of you to do a giveaway. I would be interested in the Wicker Blanket Basket and the Maroon Argyle Sweater. my username is webkinzAqua.

EsorNorDorf

Got your friend request and your items are on there way.

szivarvany5

Hello, I would love to have the red elm tree, some creek tiles, and a pumpkin cupcake, if they are still available. I cannot get on tonight, but will tomorrow as soon as I can. ( I hope!) Thank you and have a nice evening! -szivarvany5

EsorNorDorf

I will send you all of them today, and some more creek tiles tomorrow. Hope you also have a nice evening.

szivarvany5

Thank you!

bonesbongo

Hi @EsorNorDorf I have sent a FR my WW username is shelkinz67 Could I get the Forest Green TV and Fall Fest Window if still available. Thank you for the great giveaway.

EsorNorDorf

I sent you a request cause I actually never got the notification for you so I couldn’t accept or decline. Fr. Apologies, I can only get on at certain times. Both are still available and will be sent. Again, sorry for the late response.

bonesbongo

@EsorNorDorf I sent the request to this name, (the request must be in Cyberspace is EsorNorDorf your WW username? I noticed on the request you sent to me it was from Catharlie which I accepted thanks for your friendship. ~shelkinz67

EsorNorDorf

Yeah, sorry my account is over ten years old so my username so that is why it has such a childish like username. Apologies for the confusion.

bonesbongo

Thank you @EsorNorDorf I received your package the Fall Fest Window and Forest Green TV will be put to good use. It was kind of you to do this giveaway. ~shelkinz67

Kiska

hi, alphacat! may I please have 2 Simply Floral Comfy Chairs. thanks again. username : kiskaAn

Alphaowlbear

Hi Kiska – I’ll get the chairs sent out this afternoon – Enjoy! alphacat

Alphaowlbear

MORE Floral giveaway – I forgot to post yesterday that I have 7 Simply Floral Comfy Chairs – also still lots of the floral bean bags, rugs, and side table. JLMK – alphacat

frankie98

HI alphacat me again! I would love two of the simply floral chairs and one bean bag chair if you still have some. You already sent me something yesterday so I want to give others a chance, so only if no one needs them:) Thank you for being so generous. Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98 – I just sent those 3 items – Enjoy! It’s a really pretty theme, isn’t it? alphacat :-)

frankie98

Thank you so much and yes it is pretty! I had to look it up to is all the pieces. I didn’t know there was a couch and a lamp. How were the pieces in the theme won? Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98 – the majority of the Blue Floral theme were Peek a Newz prizes a few years ago like the Forest Tile theme is for this year. No walls or floor came with it, though, but it’s pretty easy to match up. It’s actually a recolored version of an old Estore theme called Petal Print, but I like the soft blues and spring greens of this version better. Besides pet medallions, Arcade games give out the side tables, rugs, and bean bags and sometimes beds, chairs, and showers which is how I got so many extras. Have a great day! alphacat

Traveller

Yes, alphacat, it is a really pretty theme. One of my favourites. :-)

Hi Alphaowlbear! I would love to have another side table, rug, bean bag chair, and two of those comfy chairs. Thanks! Petlover365Bark

Alphaowlbear

Hi unicorn – I’ll send 3 items today and the rest tomorrow – Enjoy! alphacat

Comments are closed.