Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 11,075 replies, has 378 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Traveller

https://share.ganzworld.com/room?id=67279 with thanks to @mirforbjs and @blurayneq for gifts and @alphaowlbear for bailing me out with coins when I ran out of kinzcash!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

Awe, I love your Christmas at the shelter. Glad to see all those Webkinz with full bellies and a roof over their heads

blurayne

Traveller I really like your room; It could actually be a real place. You pay such attention to the small details that really pull the room together to make it great. I am working on a room right now, but keep getting sidetracked with all of the activities that are going on right now. Keep posting your rooms, I love seeing your designs. Your friend blurayne

Traveller

@thanks blurayne! I agonize over the details. Too many? Too few? It’s probably impossible to tell, but i used some of the ghost clothing and last season’s raw fashion components (from the fashion week giveaway) to dress some of my pets. :-)

Alphaowlbear

What an awesome room you made and you and your group are wonderful people for the good will you provide. Thanks so much for sharing it!

Traveller

Thanks @alphaowlbear. The world is a disturbingly hard place for some people. We do what we can.

bananasbw

@Traveller…I just love how creative you & the other players are. Every room displayed really shows the thinking process when choosing a theme, background, furniture, etc. etc. Is there a way to enlarge the picture of a room? Even with my glasses on I can’t see all the details. Also, I am one of the managers @ the Bank of Webkinz. Right now we have a special for our clients who are in need of kinzcash. o% interest & no terms…cool eh! Look forward to a deposit into your account & Enjoy!!! Your friend, bananasbw :D

Traveller

@bananasbw LOL you totally got me with your Bank of Webkinz. hahahhahah I thought, really??? and then I thought, oh she got me. I have returned your deposit because I am good now. No longer teetering on the brink of k-insolvency. That was too kind of you. As to the seeing the details better, I don’t really know. I have posted one room on the ganz estore page on facebook but not my Christmas at the Shelter room. The Ganz estore page had used one of my favourite wallpapers, Mystic Mountain. So, I shared that room there. Not sure what else to recommend. :-( Sorry.

mirforbjs

@Traveller I forgot to ever post here about the items I sent you around your bday: they were expensive rare items from Arte, so I meant to tell you to sell them for kinzcash if you didn’t need those specific pieces. That’s why they were so random, lol ;)

mirforbjs

Very touching room!!!!! <3

mirforbjs

Hi, everyone! I found more stuff to giveaway, and this is it of these items so I hope to do clothing next. :) My usernames are mirforbjs, mirforbas, and conmancat6. I’ll send a request from the account with the items, if not friends yet. Thank you for looking and have fun!! Butterfly Chair (Lily pad theme) -7
      Camera Buggy -1
      Chocolate Shop Wallpaper -2
      Chocolate Shop Flooring -2
      Chocolate Shop Display Case Fridge -3
      Chocolate Shop Display -1
      Chocolate Shop Counter -1
      Chocolate Shop Table -2
      Chocolate Shop Menu -2
      Chocolate Shop Booth -2
      Chocolate Valentine Wallpaper -1
      Chocolate Valentine Flooring -1
      Fairy Den Sofa -1
      Fashion Designer’s Desk -1
      Indoor Money Tree Plant (decoration only) -1
      Moonbeam Sparkle Dispenser -2
      Oak Tree Armchair -3
      Oak Tree Bed -2
      Oak Tree Fridge -3
      Oak Tree Toy Box -3
      Orange Oak Tree Rug -3
      Potted Pink Lily -5
      Pumpkin Truck -1
      Rocket Swing -1
      Rocky Arch -9
      Rocky Cliff -11
      Rocky Geyser -8
      Rocky Hot Springs -1
      Rocky Ledge -4
      Rocky Perch -9
      Rocky Rest Stop -17
      Rocky Rope Bridge -3
      Rocky Waterfall -3
      Soft Spring Sofa -1
      Spring Melt Bench -1
      Spring Melt Flower Patch -1
      Spring Melt Snowman -3

Alphaowlbear

Hi mirforbjs- thanks again for another awesome giveaway! May I please have a Pumpkin Truck, a Spring Melt Flower Patch and the Indor Money Tree Plant? Thank you soooooo much – alphacat

mirforbjs

Hi, Alpha, I’ll send those now. PS: I’m not sure why it’s called a money tree plant as it’s just a regular plant, but I hope you can use it better than I knew how to, LOL. :D

Alphaowlbear

It’s such a pretty plant! I put it in a tropical themed room, but it may get moved around – thanks so much for it and the truck and flower patch :-) alphacat

mirforbjs

It cut off, here’s the rest: Spring Melt Trampoline -6
        Tiger Lily Windmill -1
        Weathered Barn Flooring -1
        Weathered Barn Wallpaper -1

mirforbjs

UPDATE: all of the eStore items are now gone, except 2 spring melt snowmen and 4 spring melt trampolines. Thanks for reading!

ultrasonic3

Spring melt trampoline, tiger lilly and camera buggy please

mirforbjs

Hi, the other eStore items are all gone, so I’ll send you the trampoline.

blurayne

Wow what a giveaway! I would love to have a fairy den sofa, fashion designer desk, oak tree fridge and oak tree toy box and moonbean sparkle dispenser. Thanks so much! :) blurayne

mirforbjs

Hey! I’ll send those today and tomorrow.

libertynews

@mirforbjs Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have pumpkin truck, moonbeam sparkle dispenser and camera buggy. libertypom :)

libertynews

@mirforbjs oops I got sidetracked and forgot to double check the replies. How about tiger lily windmill instead of moonbeam dispenser. libertypom

mirforbjs

I have another moonbeam, but not another pumpkin truck, sorry.

mirforbjs

oops forgot to say I’ll send the tiger lily windmill as well ;)

mirforbjs

I’ll send the moonbeam dispenser and the camera buggy.

frankie98

WOW amazing and generous as always! Could I have spring melt bench. Moonbeam sparkle dispenser, spring melt trampoline, Potted pink lily:) Thanks frankie98

mirforbjs

Sure, I’ll send all those except the moonbeam one.

frankie98

Thank you so much mirforbjs I love them and can’t wait to use them! I have the perfect place for them! Your friend frankie98:)

lilstinky

Thank you for another awesome giveaway! May I have the soft spring sofa and the rocket swing? Thank you so much! momssanitytime

mirforbjs

Hi! Coming right up :)

Sparky1109

Hi mirforbjs! If they’re still available, I’d love any of the fairy den sofa, rocket swing, oak tree fridge, camera buggy, or spring melt items! Thanks so much for doing so many great giveaways! <3

mirforbjs

hi I can send the oak tree fridge, and spring melt trampoline & snowman.

sparklenn

Wow @mirforbjs! This is amazing, thank you so much for sharing these items with us! Could I get the chocolate shop wallpaper and flooring and chocolate shop display case fridge please? Thank you! -sparklenn

mirforbjs

Coming right up. :)

cuddlemo

Hi @mirforbjs! If they are still available could I get 2 chocolate shop booths, the chocolate shop display and counter please? No worries if they have already been claimed or if I am asking for too much! Thanks -cuddlemo

mirforbjs

Hi, I’ll send a new friend request from mirforbas since the items are there, and I’ll send them all today and tomorrow. :)

I would love the Spring Melt Trampoline, Chocolate Valentine wallpaper, and flooring if not taken. Thanks! Petlover365Bark Do you also happen to have an extra Spring Petals Spa? I’m finishing a room and it would look great in it. Thank you!!

mirforbjs

Hi, I’ll send all 3 of those. :) And no, sorry I do not have a spa.

Roxy616

Hi, @mirforbjs, First, I would just like to say thank you for yet another incredibly generous giveaway and for being such an amazing friend and great help to everyone. If they’re still available, I would dearly love to have an Oak Tree Bed (currently saving wish tokens for this item but it’s slow going and seems as if it’s taking forever!), Oak Tree Fridge, Oak Tree Toy Box, and an Oak Tree Armchair. I feel like I’m asking for far more than I should, but once I was able to finally save enough tokens to get the bed from Wish Factory, I planned to work on a room with that theme, so these pieces would help tremendously! Thanks so much, Roxy <3

mirforbjs

Hey, I’ll send 3 today and the other one tomorrow. So glad you don’t have to use tokens on these old prizes! :)

Roxy616

Thank you so very much, @mirforbjs! I’m so thrilled to get these items and truly appreciate your kindness and generosity! Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Hey @Roxy616 – do you need the oak tree window, fireplace, or flooring? Let me know and I can send them to you. ~ momssanitytime

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky…Thank you so much, that’s so very kind of you to offer! I have the flooring but would absolutely love a window and fireplace if you have extra. Let me know if there are any dispenser foods/PSFs you’re currently looking for, and I’ll be more than happy to send whatever I have. Thanks again! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

I’ll send those two items right over. It is a beautiful theme! Thanks to so many kind friends, I think I have all the dispenser foods that are postable, but always looking for PSFs. I’ll probably post another list next week when I am hoping to do a spring-themed giveaway. Thanks for everything! ~ momssanitytime

Hi mirforbjs! What an awesome giveaway! I would love a moonbeam sparkle dispenser if there are any left. My WWID is dogkat13. Thanks! ~Strawberryred

mirforbjs

I’m sorry those were gone in the first hour. Let me know if anything else catches your eye.

explore9

Hello @mirforbjs Can I have a butterfly chair if they aren’t already taken? Thank you so much! Your friend Explore9, <3

mirforbjs

Sure thing, I’ll send a couple of them. :)

sarah1215

Hi hi!! I know I’m late seeing your post, but if you still have the Fairy Den Sofa, Moonbeam Sparkle Dispenser, Oak Tree Bed, Soft Spring Sofa, the Pumpkin Truck, or the Rocket Swing, I would love any of those that you still have available! Thank you so much!! Also I can’t wait for clothing! I have so many outfits and items I missed out on when I wasn’t active for a good chunk of time, so I’m super excited!! -clemson151298

mirforbjs

Hi, I can send the oak tree bed, that’s all that’s left from your list. But I’m glad you’ll need the clothes next. I have way too many :D

Kiska

May I please have the Rocky Hot Spring, Moonbeam Sparkle Dispenser, Camera Buggy if you still have them? thank you!

mirforbjs

Hi, I can send the rocky hot springs. :)

Stormywings

Could I have 3 Butterfly Chairs? If still available :) -Stormy

mirforbjs

Sure, sending now :)

Stormywings

Could I also have the Chocolate Shop Wallpaper, weathered barn wallpaper and weathered barn flooring? :) If still available of course

mirforbjs

Yes, I can send those, too.

Stormywings

I hate asking for more, but if not claimed, could I have two more lily pad chairs? I’ve been trying to complete that room theme forever and it’s so hard nowadays XD Thanks friend :) -stormy

mirforbjs

I know I have at least one more chair, and I’ll try to find another one on my other account. I’ll send them tomorrow.

Stormywings

Thanks for all the gifts! I just love seeing my rooms come together :,) Appreciate your generosity <3

Crantz

Omg! You’re so generous. Could it be possible that you shared with me, a Rocky Waterfall, the Rocky Hot Springs and a Rocky Geyser which is one of my absolute favorite animated items! My Webkinz username is Rosencrantzzz. Thank you so much, for sharing! :)

mirforbjs

That geyser is cool! :) I can send you the rocky geyser and the rocky waterfall. I’m sorry the hot springs was taken already.

Crantz

Thank you so much @mirforbjs for the beautiful items you sent me, love them! You really are so generous. Hope it’s ok to ask and you don’t mind, if they’re still available and you can share and if no one else needs them, would it be too much to ask for another 3 rocky geysers? If it’s not possible, I understand and it’s fine. And I’m intrigued, this rocky theme was it once available at the WShop or how did you guys acquire these amazing items, I didn’t even know existed like the rocky waterfall which I find just dreamy, I’m crazy about waterfalls, fountains, anything water, more so the water items our pets can sit in or swim in. I remember the rocky geyser was not so long available I think at the vacation well and I only got like 2 and I was so frustrated because I just love them, but other than that I can’t recall this where and when this theme was available. Thanks again, I’m touched truly by your generosity guys, love all the beautiful items you guys shared with me, thank you so much! How lovely to find people like you that share selflessly.

mirforbjs

Absolutely, I can send 3 more rocky geysers. These rocky items were prizes from the marshmallow collection event a couple of years ago, I believe summer of 2017 and 2018. And if we finished collecting 50 marshmallows, we could start over and collect more. :)

Crantz

Hi mirforbjs, Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Thank you so much for the rocky geysers, I love them! I find it so relaxing to click on them and imagine the water splashes on me. And thanks for the information about the Rocky theme. I never stopped playing with my account like so many other members ever since I adopted my first pet, except around the period of time you mentioned, when I had a really difficult time in my life and I became really depressed so I couldn’t be regular or for a long time even log in and I missed a lot of beautiful things. Thanks again for your generosity, you’re a good friend. See you around! :)

lilstinky

@Crantz – I had an extra Rocky hot springs, so I’m happy to send it to you. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

blurayne

Hey @mirforbjs, I would love to have any Oak Tree Armchairs that are still available. I am working on an Oak Room and I was not here for that collection event. I understand if they are already gone, just thought I would ask. Thanks! :) blurayne

mirforbjs

Hey! I have 2 chairs left so I’ll send them right over. :)

EmmaFett

Hello mirforbjs! Thanks for another amazing giveaway :o I see I’m a little late and it’s hard for me to keep track of what’s taken so I’ll just list items I’m interested in, you don’t have to send all of them :) I’d like the oak tree bed, oak tree fridge, oak tree toy box, oak tree armchair, rocky hot springs, and spring melt snowman if any are still available! Thanks again for all of your generosity! -emmapants

mirforbjs

Hi Emma! I can send the oak tree toy box and the spring melt snowman. Sorry the rest were gone. ;)

If left could I get a spring melt snowman, rocky waterfall, pumpkin truck, oak tree bed, oak tree fridge, moonbeam sparkle dispenser, and a butterfly chair? Thank you co much!

mirforbjs

Hi, I can send what’s left: a spring melt snowman and the rocky waterfall. :)

loltered

hi, was wondering what you have left? my UN is nicholas1559 if you want to send any of it my way btw : )

Mila14

Hi mirforbjs! I have never done this before. My username is Mila14. I would love to have two Rocky Rope Bridges if you still have them. Hope I’m not too late. Thank you so much!

lilstinky

Looking for the prizes from the last wheel update? If so, here are some extras I had: Portable picnic table (5) / Seaside soda (7) / Rainbow beach lounger (6) / Sunshine’s suntan lotion (9) / Jolly Roger Captain’s chair (5) / Classic movie studio light (1), camera (3), director’s chair (2) / Newz Intern pants (5), headset (3), top (5) / Giant tub of popcorn (2) / Cinnamon’s candy jar (2) / Pretty pink roses (6) / Carrot fridge (5) / Silver screen sours (5) / Romantic perfume (1) / Road trip stop sign (2) / Jar of pickles (3) / Lollipop headband (3) / Red carpet cola (2). PLEASE send me a friend request if we are not already friends. Thank you! UN:momssanitytime

ultrasonic3

Thank you! I would like the picnic table, headset and movie studio light please

ultrasonic3

I meant camera.i can’t add you so I hope you can add me Webkinz username is ultrasonic3

ultrasonic3

Oh brother, I keep messing this up. Camera instead of the light

lilstinky

I just sent a FR (I think I can only send one at a time now – that’s why I always ask people to send me a FR instead). Once accepted, I will be happy to send the items to you. ~ momssanitytime

Traveller

Hi @ultrasonic3 I can send a camera to you from Traveller2 if you still need one or two. Let me know. :-) Traveller

ultrasonic3

Thank you so much Traveller! But I’m all set, lilstinky had one to send me. I really appreciate your generosity! Have a great day! Stay healthy!

Sparky1109

Hey momssanitytime! I would love two of the Jolly Roger Captain’s Chairs (for some reason I always seem to get a bunch of just one prize from the wheels and this time around it was the picnic table haha). Thanks for doing so many giveaways!

lilstinky

They are on their way. I always seem to get a bunch of one item as well (like the suntan lotion), and only one of other prizes. Oh well… I guess it’s just random. Happy to post giveaways and help others find items they can use! ~ momssanitytime

Sparky1109

Thank you! Funny how that works out–maybe your pets are telling you they went to spend more time on vacation island :-)

blurayne

Hello @lilstinky Thanks for the great giveaway! Could I please have a Newz Intern Top, Pants, and Headset? Thanks again! Your friend blurayne

lilstinky

Happy to send them your way! Let me know if you need anything else. ~ momssanitytime

If left could I please have the Jolly Roger Captain’s chair, lollipop headband, and a carrot fridge? Thank you so much!

lilstinky

The items have been sent – enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

libertynews

@lilstinky Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have a jar of pickles, Carrot refrig and perfume. libertypom :)

lilstinky

They’re yours – yea! ~ momssanitytime

sparklenn

Hello @lilstinky! Could I get a road trip stop sign and rainbow beach lounger please? Thank you -sparklenn

lilstinky

@sparklenn – Glad to send them your way!

AuntietoEW

Hi lilstinky. Thank you for having another giveaway. If they are available, I would love a Jolly Rodger Captain’s Chair, Newz Intern Pants, and Headset (deluxe wheel). I think we are still friends. See you later, AuntietoEW

lilstinky

@AuntietoEW – they are yours! ~ momssanitytime

AuntietoEW

Thank you for the chair and clothes! You are so kind to have a giveaway! AuntietoEW

explore9

Hi @lilstinky ! I would love Red Carpet Cola, Silver Screen Sours and a Lollipop Headband, my username is Explore9, we already should be friends!

lilstinky

@explore9 – Items are sent – enjoy!

Stormywings

Could I have the headset, camera, and lollipop headband? If still available of course :)

lilstinky

@Stormywings – The headsets have been spoken for, but I send the other two items and a little snack for your pet. ~ momssanitytime

Stormywings

Thank you! Love my gift :) -Stormy

Crantz

:) Hi! We’ve been friends for a while, you’re always so nice, thanks for always sending me the items to complete the seasonal collections, when I send you a request. My username is Rosencrantzzz. If it’s still available, could you please share with me the Romantic Perfume? Thank you!

lilstinky

@Crantz – Thank you for your kind words! Not I feel extra sad to say the romantic perfume was already spoken for/sent. If you want any of the other items that are available, please let me know. Maybe you could ask for the Romantic perfume on the “I Need This Item” page – you will likely get one, because there are so many generous friends on this forum. Sorry I don’t have one to send you! ~ momssanitytime

Roxy616

@Crantz, I’ll be more than happy to send you a Romantic Perfume…Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

lilstinky

Thank you, Roxy – I am so happy for Crantz!

Crantz

Dear Roxy! So happy I have a new friend and wow thank you so much for your gift, you’re generous too, thanks for noticing my request and helping me. I love this item, I find it so pretty and special. Thank you! :)

Stormywings

Thank you for your gift with the lily pad items and the headset! What a nice surprise!! <3 Much appreciated Roxy, if you ever want anything, rares, psfs (I have all the plush horses) I'm more than happy to send. -Stormy

Crantz

Hi dear momssanitytime, thank you so much for the Rocky Hot Springs! You’re truly so generous. I can’t believe I finally have this beautiful item that I’ve been wanting and trying to get for so long. Thanks so so much! And don’t worry about the perfume, thanks for your reply. I’m also glad we get the chance to talk in the forum. :)

Traveller

@mirforbjs Good morning! I came to the conclusion that the only way I would be able to show you the rooms that I have been able to make–thanks to your bottomless well of generosity–would be by posting them some place online. Here’s what I did with your gifts from the Home for the Holidays, a theme I didn’t even know existed until blurayne mentioned it. You followed up like the webkinz ninja you are. :-) Separately, used the majestic winter columns in my room Into the Mystic (yes, I was listening to Van Morrison’s song), which you can find on the Ganz estore page on facebook. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I am actually designing rooms with everything you have sent to me. They’re not gathering dust in a near empty room. Soon to follow: Love in the Time of Chocolate and One is the Loneliest Number. Hope you like them because without you, they would never have come into existence. Thanks, again, Sarah. Your grateful friend, Laura.

mirforbjs

I just saw your mystic room on facebook, it’s awesome! :D I’m always happy to help with anything you need.

Traveller

mirforbjs

I love all the Christmas trees and the darker feel of the room with that wallpaper. So cozy yet festive, a very welcoming room! :)

Traveller

It was the return of the prodigal. Christmas always generates mixed feelings for me. Glad that people are there, sad that some are missing.

mirforbjs

Me, too. I have the exact same feeling at Christmas now.

bananasbw

@Traveller I can envision me snuggled on the sofa with my legs up, fleece blanket draped over, drink in hand, hearing the crackling wood in the fireplace & music drifting in the background. Such a very warm & inviting room you have designed. Way to Go! Your friend, bananas.

Traveller

@bananasbw Thank you so much for the compliment. I absolutely must share credit for the room with Mirforbjs. Virtually everything in there was a gift from her–and we barely knew each other at the time!! You meet some of the nicest people on this board, don’t you think? :-) And, I must say that music plays a big role in how I’m feeling when I’m designing rooms. Have a great day. Your friend, Traveller

bananasbw

@Traveller I just love how everyone works together & since getting on board, I look forward everyday reading the constant flow of posts in this forum. I am addicted…LOL I’m not sure if you saw my post in Webkinz Newz re: Super Spring Mystery Bags. I love surprises & Thanks again for your generosity. You have a great day too!

ultrasonic3

I haven’t been on this forum long but I have noticed the strong friendship between a number of people which is so coo!!!

Traveller

@ultrasonic3 The generosity on this board is amazing. PS I’m still hopeful that I will be able to add you someday to my mine account. Your friend, Traveller

EmmaFett

Hi Traveller! I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your room design!! It looks so cozy and festive. If that were a room in real life, I know I would never be able to leave it haha. You’re really talented and creative, thanks for inspiring me :) -emma

Traveller

@emmafett awwww thank you! I never know where I am going with a room until midway through the process. (The music I’m listening to is a big influence.) Sometimes, I end up with a heartfelt room, sometimes downright goofy. Ummmm, not everywhere appreciates my goofy sense of humour. LOL Nevertheless, she persisted. Have a wonderful day. Thanks for getting mine off to a terrific start. Your friend, Traveller

Sparky1109

Love the room! (also a big Van Morrison fan, so happy to see the inspiration!)

Traveller

@sparky1109 Delighted you saw it! And happy to know you are a Van Morrison fan, too. Something else we have in common. :-)

Traveller

@Qsue Thank you, again for the lovely presents! is there anything I can send to you? Your friend, Traveller

Comments are closed.