Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,843 replies, has 499 voices, and was last updated by  FluffyKinz23 4 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.

TropicalGirl

I don’t have anything specific to give away, but I do still have Moneyz to spend and I’ve pretty much gotten the items I want. If anyone is looking for a specific item let me know your UN and I’ll send it to you. I’ll keep going until I run out of Moneyz, but I still have around 80,000. ~TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AxelAnnie

Are you willing to buy me four of the WKN Dining out Tables? I really want 8, but that is probably more than you want to buy for me. Thank you in advance, my username is Winterfanatic. I am making a Saint Patrick’s Day Diner. :)

TropicalGirl

I can send you all 8, they are not that expensive. I’ll send a FR soon and get 3 a day your way. :)

OH MY GOSH. YOU ARE NICE. YOU ARE SOOO NICE! Could you please send me 2 of the AW Bouncy House Castles(One for me, and one for my mom), the AW rug(1), the cloudy outfit set(Mom), sequin heart tee, and the silver treasure chest(mom)? This is so kind of you! My UN in 09xStarlight, and since this is a lot, please friend my mom, radishbird2. :) I hope that wasn’t too much. You’re such a nice person! I’ll send you an emerald coin in return! ! ! ♥♥

TropicalGirl

Oh, that’s so sweet MLP, but I’m happy to send you and your mom some gifts, nothing needed in return. I sent the bouncy castles and AW rug, and I’ll send more tomorrow. Tell your mom I’ll be sending a FR from MamaBearoftriplets, and I’ll send her the cloudy outfit and silver treasure chest.

I’M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY, TROPICAL! Anyways, TYSM! It meant a lot to us!

Hello tropicalgirl, if you still have, can you send me a bouncy castle? It’s the only item I don’t have! I think we are already friends, but my UN is obvsaprincess :)

TropicalGirl

Sorry so late to reply, @obvsaprincess, but I just sent one to you. Enjoy! Please just let me know you got it. Thanks!

rinoav

@TropicalGirl, this is very nice of you! Could I please have the Princess Bouncy Castle, WKF Ascended Princess Throne, and Amazing Treasure Map Rug? rinoav is my username. Thank you so much! :)

TropicalGirl

UPDATE: I have spent all my Moneyz, so I can’t send any more items. :(

rinoav

That’s okay. Thanks for replying! @TropicalGirl

Alphaowlbear

NEW GIVEAWAY – please leave your UN. 4 Big City Backpack, 4 Boomin Green Chair, 2 Boomin Green Couch, 2 Cafeteria Table, Cosmic Energy Atom, Dame Dash Chair, 3 Fanatic Floor Lamp, Freshly Planted Garden, 2 Lunar Lugbots Toy, 3 Mayor Quack Bobble, 3 Medical Curtain Divider, 2 Ms Birdy Tchotke Shelf, 2 Party Mats, 3 Party Place Settings, 5 Rain Puddles, 8 Sandy Beach Floors, 2 Science Stations, 4 Secret Dreams Diary, 2 ShamRockin Guitar, 3 ShamRockin Mic, 3 Superfan Comfy Chair, 2 Superfan Wardrobe, 3 Video Game Console, 5 Wand Sparkle Trees, also LOTS of 100kc, 250 KC and (8) 1000kc coins. Thanks much! alphacat

animalmomkls

Hi alphacat, that’s a very nice giveaway. Could I please have 1 medical curtain divider and 2 secret dreams diaries, please? This weekend I reintroduced a good friends daughter to the fun of playing Webkinz World. And of course, she reactivated the old account she had in elementary. When I left late last night, she was seriously hooked and already looking at changing it from free to full membership. I would love to send her one of the diaries. Thank you so much, animalmomkls.

Alphaowlbear

Hi animalmomkls – Haha – it doesn’t take long to get hooked on WW, does it. Happy to send those items to you. If your friend needs to update her friends list for collection events and building kits, please tell her to feel free to add me (alphacat & alphacat2). Best Wishes! alphacat :-)

animalmomkls

Thank you so much alphacat. I will pass that on to her. I have to confess, I was envious of all the super cool retired items she had. Sigh! She was so much more into the decorating side of things when she was younger than my son was. It’s so cool that Ganz keeps all these old accounts info, and that they can be reactived even years later. I’m so happy I was able to come back to Webkinz World after a long break. Hoping we are all able to enjoy this wonderful world for a very long time. Thanks again, animalmomkls

Chiefbelief

Can I please have a freshly planted garden, medieval curtain divider, and a party mat? My user on Webkinz is chiefbelief. Thank you very much for holding a furniture/decorations giveaway. You are very generous!

Alphaowlbear

Hi there Chiefbelief- just sent your items – nothing needed back – I’m happy to pass along my extras – Enjoy :-) alphacat

AxelAnnie

May I please have 2 of the Big City Backpacks, 2 Ms. Birdy’s Tchotcke Shelves, 2 of the Secret Dreams Diary, and several coins, if they are still available? Thank you in advance, my username is Winterfanatic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi winterfanatic – I’ll start sending those items today – Enjoy! alphacat :-)

Hiya, @Aplhaowlbear! (My UN is long, so you can just call me MLP) Awesome! I’m working on some rooms for the contest, so the KC will be handy. I would like 2 rain puddles, 3 video game consoles(If that’s too much, just give me 1), 1 secret dreams diary, and any kind of KC coin. Preferably 1,000, but I understand that’s a lot. You’re so nice! My username is 09xStarlightx09!!!

Alphaowlbear

Hi MLP – I sent puddles and coins today and will send the rest of items tomorrow. Enjoy! alphacat

I have been looking for the rain puddles everywhere. :P Can I have one and a 1000kc coin please? /thanks for the cool giveaway!

BeezKneez

Hi randomgirlforever – I have rain puddles and the coin for you. :-) What’s your username and I’ll send a friend request. alphacat

Alphaowlbear

So sorry, randomgirlforever. I was logged in another account. If you can give me your username I’ll send you the puddles and coin. alphacat

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear Hi, nice giveaway thank you. May I please have 3 wand sparkle trees if they are still left. :) un libertypom

BeezKneez

Wand Sparkle Trees are on their way – Enjoy! alphacat

Can I have one rain puddle please? UN: kittymade10. I beileve we are friends.

Alphaowlbear

I will send you some puddles this afternoon – found more on another account. :-) alphacat

PEBBLES1973

Hey alphacat we’re already friends. i need your all your video game consoles, 5 sandy beach tiles and 2 secret dreams diaries Un is NITA007

Alphaowlbear

Hi Pebbles – the video consoles have already been taken, but I’ll start sending the other things today. alphacat :-)

@Alphaowlbear – If you still have them left, may I please have a Rain Puddle, Secret Dreams Diary, and a KC coin? (Any value coin.) UN doodlebug72898!

Do you still need gem lamps and gem windows? If so, which ones do you still need? I might be able to help you. I recognize your username. :)

RichieKingWT

Hey y’all, I am looking for 2 of each gem lamp and gem window. I you got any extras plz send to RichieKingWT and RichieKingYT.

Pupwolf

Hi RitchieKIng – I’ll send an extra Sapphire, Topaz, and Amethyst to you. :-) alphacat

RichieKingWT

thank you!

puppies4me

Hi Everyone! I never received even one of the Peek-a-Newz Amethyst Stone Tiles. They must be very uncommon. My UN is heart059, and I would really like one if anyone should happen to have an extra, which may be unlikely, as they were so hard to get. LMK if you’d like something in return. >{^;^}< UN heart059

puppies4me

Hi again. Well now, I feel rather silly. I just realized the Amethyst Stone Tiles are on for March’s Peek-a-Newz. So, nvm about my request for one, thank you. I still have a new month to get one! Yay! >{^;^}< heart059

Hi @Puppies4me! Oh gosh, I don’t think I ever got those. Yeah, I only got the common prizes. If I find them in the Trading Room or if someone sends one to me, I’ll be sure to send it to you! Hey, do you have the Video Game COnsole from the wheel?

puppies4me

@MyLittlePony2010EG13, Hi! Yes I have the console. FR me at heart059 and I’ll gladly send it. >{^;^}< heart059

Hi!!! Okay, thanks! SOrry for the late reply. I have to go to bed. I’ll friend you next time I get on. I’m 09xStarlightx09

puppies4me

@MyLittlePony2010EG13, I didn’t receive you FR yet. Lmk if you till need the console. >{^;^}< heart059

AxelAnnie

If it isn’t too late, do you mind sending me 4 Frozen Ponds and 2 Table of Treats? My username is Winterfanatic. I submitted this the afternoon of December 29th.

amazingv100

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! May I have three Big Bow Dining Chairs, two Curved Countryside Frozen Creek Tiles, and one Countryside Frozen Creek Tile? I am cm200993 on Webkinz, and we are already friends! Thanks again! @Alphaowlbear

Hi, Alphaowlbear!(LOL I know mu UN is long, so you can call me MLP for short) Okay, thanks! Ugh, then ummmm, Strawberry Cheesecake and Peanut Butter then. :D

puppies4me

@Royablle, I just read your giveaway. Wow! I’m wondering if by chance you might have the Fluffington’s Vest left? I like to have it if possible. Great giveaway! my UN is heart059, so please FR me at heart059 if I can have the vest. >{^;^}< heart059

RichieKingWT

If you still have it i would like the gem mine cart! Thanks, Plz send to RichieKingWT

Hello royabile, if you still have them could I have the Webkinz cares sofa, Farmer’s overalls, and Kva cracked bell? My UN is obvsaprincess. Send me a FR even of you don’t have them, and let’s be friends!

Kpanda

@royablle has this ended? If not, can I have the cozy bed if nobody has already claimed it? My un is pssd444

amazingv100

May I please have any leftover items from this giveaway? I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thank you! @clementinesunshine

Hello clementinesunshine, do you have anything left from you giveaway? Let me know! ~obvsaprincess

Kpanda

Hi clementinesunshine, I’m not quite sure if this giveaway is still running but if it is and if you have any left may I have girls figure skates, pink figure skates, garnet birthstone window, blue butterfly side table, and the simply floral chair please! My User name is pssd444 also cool username

zoeyzoey2013

Hey, My user is zzzzzz2013, could you send me the candy eggs Easter basket and blue flower rug if you still have them?

heyooo

hi i am looking for this peek a newz items Aquamarine Mosaic Tile
      Aquamarine Mosaic Tile 4
      Clover Patch tons
      Mod Ebony Coffee Table 1
      Shamrockin’ Bandana 3
      Shamrockin’ Bottoms 3
      Shamrockin’ Microphone 2

Shamrockin’ Shirt 3

Silver Treasure Chest 1

St. Patty’s Jukebox 1 my username is joyfcs please tell me if you want some thing back i will see what i can do ty ty ty ty ty ty

Kpanda

@bubbashuka, I never relized that so thank you for telling me!

zoeyzoey2013

hey, my user is zzzzzz2013, could you send me the 10 year wardrobe, sink, and divider if you still have them?

zoeyzoey2013

Hi, my user is zzzzzz2013, I was wondering if you could send me any 10 year items if you had any left?

cat2f

Can i have the oak tree bed (i have none :D) slimy shower, and cozy bed? My UN is Cat2f. Thank you so much for this giveaway!

mercy12

Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Winter Wonderland Bed,Sweets N Treats Stove pls

Hikittykat

Can I please have (if it is still available) the Chewtastic Coffee Table, Gumdrop Lam, and Gift Wrapping Station. Thank you so much. -Hikittykat

@MyLittlePony2010EG13, I think part of one of my comments was edited, but I would like to have four different corners of a room and am struggling to pick which themes to use and what items to include. I can’t decide if a piano would fit for a more modern Thanksgiving. What do you think? I also thought someone else replied, but can’t find the reply.

eclipse07

I would like a holly jolly bed to sam030507 wiling to trading a rare item

lexieorrell

Did not mean to post twice! Lol

ngeorgianow

If this is still a thing, I’d love anything that you are willing to send. UN is RHTQ1

chance7209

I will definitely put them to good use. Chance7209

LuckEMommy

Hello i would be happy to home some LuckEDuckie is UN friend me is there anything you are looking for

nitelite

hi, do you have any goggles and 2 snowflake tables?.my user is proverbs153.thanks

LuckEMommy

hello if you have any snowflake side tables left i have a good home for them UN LuckEMommy

Maualbkra

can i have anything you have left, please? UN is maualbkra

Watermelon75

Do you have anything left? If you do can I please have 3 elf patrol goggles and 4 snowflake side tables?? Thank you so much! My username is Watermelon75!

lollie07006

I’d love them my user is lollie07006

Hikittykat

Hi blurayne! Thanks for the amazing giveaway, you are really generous. Can I please 2 playground chain swings and 4 dining out tables? Thank you! ~Hikittykat

jammershark

@blurayne If you still have these items, could I have a Playground Chain Swing and the Librarian’s Desk? My UN is jammershark.

blurayne

Hello @Hikittykat, I just sent 3 items and will send the other 3 tomorrow. Enjoy! Blurayne

rinoav

Thank you, @blurayne!

blurayne

@jammershark, I just sent you a FR once you accept it I will send those items over to you. Enjoy! Blurayne

hopyloppy

I can give you some money . Plus there are so many ways to earn money , do you want to know how?

amazingv100

Thanks for the gifts! @blurayne

KittyXCat

If you have any more, can you please send me two snowflake side tables? -lilkittylover

GracieGirl44

Hi!! First of all, this is so generous of you!! But if you happen to have anything fairy or enchanted themed, I would love to have it!! I would be happy with absolutely anything, whatever works!! Thanks so much, my UN is GracieGirl44

nitelite

hi , do you have the barn owl plushy, i think it was a floaty clicky prize and i missed it. my un. is proverbs153

chasefrog

Hi! My username is chasefrog, and if you have plumpy glasses, Roman head wreath, mod bed, mad scientist goggles, sugar berry beanbag chair, pickle berry beanbag chair, or rockstar torn jeans, I would love them!

Traveller

Hi @1234Tike This is a great giveaway! We’re not friends–yet–but I was wondering if I could have a neon saxophone sign and the treadmill decorations (not really sure what that is but it sounds interesting). I will try to add you as a friend now but sometimes I get the message that I have too many unanswered invites so I’m prevented from sending out more. Thanks so much, Traveller

Maualbkra

i would love a gummy luggage, a stage light, and a tumbling hearts top! thank you!!

Watermelon75

Do you still have the palm trees? I’m making a restaurant and they’d be perfect in them! My username is Watermelon75! Thanks!

Hi @1234Tike I’ll take whatever you want to send me… UN is snowflake2300… thank you!!

blurayne

I would love to have the bubble wrap fairy dress. Use name is blurayne thank you for the great giveaway

mhrd19

I would like the country quilt chair, time warp clock, and pink hearts clock. My user name is mhrd19, thank you so much.

Babydovelove

Hi! My webkinz is babydovelove I would like the denim jAcket thx

Hi! my username is ErikaSmith2001 and if you still have them, i would like the aacademy hoody and dex dangerous suit

Elenios

Hi bubbashuka! :) I know I’m a ‘bit’ late with this, but I haven’t seen your post here, though I checked this forum about three days ago (moderation is awfully slow).. :( Anyways, I was just wondering if maybe you’d be kind enough to ‘extend’ your giveaway a bit?…❤ I’m a newbie here and don’t have much (of anything, but) especially clothing -I didn’t even really pay attention to dressing my pets up at first (it’s too expensive for me), but now that I see how many nice things are out there, I’d really like to give my pets some little ‘treats’.. :) So if you still happen to have some of these clothes and would be kind enough to send three of them to some poor ‘kids’ (=my pets, hehe :) ), I’d be So grateful!! ❤ I’m absolutely in love with the Card Collector Cropped Jacket, the Sly Shirt and Tie and the Sunshine Shirt and they would so perfectly fit my pets’ personalities too! :) So if you maybe have one of those to spare still, I’d appreciate it so much if you could send them to my kids! :) ❤ Of course if you decide that

ORIBLAT

ORIBLAT and I would like the Ms. Cowoline’s blazer

7willcat

Def dangerous, card collector, and miss cowoline’s blazer please :) 7willcat is my user

7willcat

De dangerous, card collector, and miss cowoline’s blazer please :) 7willcat is my user

Babydovelove

My webkinz is babydovelove

Babydovelove

@Alphaowlbear Can I have the seal meal and the savanna shoot sandwich? Thx My user is babydovelove p.s. I love your user! P. P. S. I am mobile so I’m very limited on what I can do

Hey, I left a post under the I need this item fourm regarding pet codes under your post. I believe we are not allowed to ask for pet codes here but you are allowed to discuss trading and such here. Take care. Unicorn

sally
      Key Master

You are correct. I missed those two posts. They have been deleted

Elenios

Dear bubbashuka! They ‘kinda’ cut my comment in half, but what I was trying to say that if you decide that the giveaway is over for good, I understand that too, of course. :) Though I’ve just now seen your post about what’s left, and if you don’t have any of the clothes I’ve mentioned above, I also absolutely Love the Webkinz blazer, the Patched denim jacket and the Slouchy sweater too (in this order as well)! :)) I’d actually prefer the Webkinz Blazer to the Sunshine shirt, if you still happen to have one! :) Thank you so much again in advance! :) (Btw, I sent you a friend request -the name is the same: Elenios!) Cheers! :)

Traveller

@alphaowlbear I don’t think I know what an apple fritter is but I adore apple strudel. <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi bonesbongo – I am really looking forward to this new room theme as well – I’m not sure about the dates of the clothing line – I thought they came out around Winterfest but I may be mistaken. You have a great knack and the resolve to solve the recipes and you’re always so generous sharing them with us – I’ll send you something around that time to help finance that project! Enjoy! alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, @bonesbongo…I missed you, too, my dear friend (left a reply to your message on the “I Need This Item” forum) and am so very glad you’re back!!! Unfortunately, the only wallpaper I have left is the Fall Sunroom, but I’ll be more than happy to send that, along with the Fall Floral Greenhouse and Ghostly Cottage…Hope you enjoy, and have a wonderful rest of the week! Much Love and Hugs Back, Roxy <3

Roxy616

Hi, @bonesbongo, Happy to send you the Autumn Living Chair and a Polar PJ Window…Enjoy, and hope you have a wonderful weekend and a very happy holiday season! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.