Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 11,868 replies, has 395 voices, and was last updated by  Elenios 19 hours, 4 minutes ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

libertynews

@ClairebearWebkinz Do you still have the frog princes you were offering a few posts back? The ones you were going to sell at the wshop. I will trade kc coins them libertypom.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stormywings

Hi! I have an extra one! I’ll try to send you a fr later today (I’ve been having trouble lately) It’s yours if you want it :) –UN: Stormywings

Stormywings

@blurayne do you have any forest green armchairs left? I loved the couch so much and thought the chair and the couch together would look great in a home kitchen I’m working on right now. If not, no worries! I’m more than happy with the items I already I have :) –love, Stormy

blurayne

Hey Stormy, I did have 2 armchairs left. They are on the way to you now. Enjoy! :) blurayne

Stormywings

Awe thank you, I love them! Is there anything you’re looking for? I’d love to send you a gift that you’d be excited about! Thanks again friend :)

Stormywings

Hi @mirforbjs I just saw your giveaway and I was wondering if you had a Chocolate Tulip Bouquet left? I just love that item. Also if you have a spare Milk Chocolate Tulip Bulbs that’d be cool too. If they’re all gone that’s ok, I’m so glad other people got to experience your generosity :) — love, Stormy

Stormywings

Thank you so much! I hope you’re doing well, friend –Stormy

mirforbjs

Hi Stormy! Sorry I didn’t reply earlier (bad gateway has been bad for me). I was so glad that I had the items you needed :) Take care!!

bananasbw

I would like to extend a HUGE Thank You to a special person (& I think I know who) that gifted me with pyjamas yesterday for my pet. I was totally surprised!!! I literally, for a moment, thought I won these…LOL My pet Tenyr wore these to bed last night & kept them on today when helping to gather items for today’s giveaway. Thank you so much “mystery person”. Your friend, bananasbw (((hugs)))

BananaLen

Does anyone have Halloween items they have extras of or don’t want anymore? I’m trying to complete my second Halloween room. :) Thanks. My username is iloveponys12.

Comments are closed.