Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 11,868 replies, has 395 voices, and was last updated by  Elenios 18 hours, 32 minutes ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Alphaowlbear

New Giveaway from the past week’s Webkinz Newz Clubhouse Room and WackyEr Zingoz events: I have 8 Signed Mandy Posters, 5 Signed Sally, and 5 Signed Steve posters. Sorry, no extra Signed Michael. Also, 6 Unsigned Mandy posters, 6 Unsigned Michael, 7 Unsigned Sally, and 5 Unsigned Steve, and 5 Webkinz Newz Posters (it shows all 4 team members). Newz Clothing: 6 Newz Blazers, 5 Skirts, 4 Sports Jackets, and 3 Slacks. WackyEr Zingoz : 7 Zangoz knapsacks, 3 Wacky Standee, 5 Wacky Rugs, and 5 Wacky Headphones. I played that game way too much on a rainy Sunday :-P . Please leave your UN – lots of new players in the forums recently and I’m not sure if I remember everyone. Have a great day – alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AbbyLC200u

Hello! Thanks for the wonderful giveaway! May I have a pair of wacky headphones, a wacky rug, and a zangoz knapsack? Thanks!! My username is AbbyLC2007.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Abby – I will get your 3 items out this morning – Enjoy! alphacat

blurayne

Thanks for the great giveaway! I would love to have a Webkinz Newz Poster. Thanks so much! :) blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – I’ll get your poster sent this morning – Hope you feel better soon :-) alphacat

bluerobin

Good morning Alphaowlbear, may I please have a webkinz newz poster, a signed Sally poster, and a Zingoz knapsack? Thank you for being so generous! Your friend, jenningsas

Alphaowlbear

Hi bluerobin – I will get your items to you this morning :-) alphacat

balletbear5M

Hi! Could I have a signed Sally poster, a webkinz newz poster, and a pair of wacky headphones? Thank you so much for this giveaway! My UN is balletbear5M. Thanks again! :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi balletbear5M – expect a friend request from alphacat – and I’ll send those 3 items out after it’s been accepted :-) alphacat

Hey @Alphaowlbear! May I have another one of those headphones? They are just so darn cute! Petlover365Bark

Alphaowlbear

They really are cute! I’ll send them right out – alphacat

lilstinky

Alphaowlbear – you read my mind! I just posted last night in the “For Trade” section that I am in need of the Signed Mandy poster. If you could send me one, that would be great! I didn’t get any of the posters from the event, but had extras from previous years. Also, may I have one Sports Jacket, and one Slacks? Thank you so much! ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I sent you the glasses today – so I’ll send Signed Mandy and the jacket and slacks tomorrow :-) alphacat

lilstinky

Thank you SO much! :)

libertynews

@Unicornluv246 Thank You for the nice giveaway. I’ve won zero wacky. May I please have a stand, rug and headphones. un libertypom :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi libertynews – I’ll send the stand, rug, and headphones later this afternoon – do you need a Zangoz knapsack, too? This is one game I’m actually good at – the slower pace suits me – lol – alphacat

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear yes I would love one, Thank you so much. liberty

Stormywings

Could I have a signed sally, signed Mandy, and webkinz newz poster? Thank you friend! —Stormywings

Alphaowlbear

Hi stormy – I’ll be able to kinzpost your items later this afternoon – Enjoy! alphacat

Stormywings

Thank you! Love my gift ☺️ —Stormy

Hi Alphacat may I have a team newz poster. I have never gotten this item and didn’t realize it was available. I’ve seen it in the newz room and always thought it was just a decoration. UN is webkinzplayer1212

Alphaowlbear

Hi webkinzplayer1212 – expect a friend request from alphacat and I’ll send the Newz Poster after you accept it – happy to make a new friend! alphacat

webkinzAqua

Oh,I would simply love to get a Wacky Rug, Wacky Standee, and Wacky Standee? All i have been getting were the knapsacks in the game, lol. my username is webkinzAqua.

Alphaowlbear

Hi webkinzAqua – you mentioned the Standee twice, so I’m going out on a limb and sending the headphones since you already have a backpack – enjoy! alphacat

webkinzAqua

Oh, my sorry i did not even realize i had posted the standee twice. what you sent me is perfect.

kenzwilcox

Hi! This is awesome! if you still have any left may I have a Webkinz News Poster, Wacky Headphones, and the News Sports Jacket? My username is kenzwilcox <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi kenzwilcox – I will be sending a friend request from alphacat and will kinzpost those items when it’s been accepted :-) alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Silly me – we are already friends :-P

roysface

Hi Alphaowlbear! Thank you for this giveaway! Could I please get an unsigned Michael Poster and a Webkinz Newz Poster (that has them all on it), and a Zangoz Knapsack? Thank you! My UN is Bulldogsrock222.

Alphaowlbear

Hi roysface – I just sent a friend request from alphacat – I’m sorry but the Webkinz Newz team posters are all gone, but I will send the Michael poster and the knapsack when you have accepted the FR. Would you like to choose another item from the list? alphacat

roysface

It’s OK and the two items are fine! Thank you!

mirforbjs

Hi Alpha! I’d love a Zangoz knapsack. That’s the one item I never got ;) Thank you so much!!

Alphaowlbear

Hi mirforbjs – I just sent that out – Enjoy! alphacat

boggangirl

Any of the Wacky stuff would be amazing! Username is boggangirl. Thanks!

Alphaowlbear

Hi boggangirl – I just sent you a friend request from alphacat :-)

Kiska

Hello, Alphaowlbear! I would be interested in the Unsigned Sally poster, Wacky Headphones and Webkinz Newz Poster (that shows all 4 team members) if you still have them. Thank you very much!

Alphaowlbear

Hi Kiska – I’m sorry, but the Webkinz Newz team poster are all gone – I will send the Sally poster and headphones right out. Please let me know if you’d like to choose another item from the list. alphacat

Hello! I would love to take anything that’s left beside the knapsack and webkinz news clothes. Sadly I got no house decorations during the events and would have love some! If you have a pair of headphones left too that would be awesome! Thanks so much, pricncess4dad

Alphaowlbear

Hi BubbleQueen24 – thanks for sending me a friend request – I will be sending your package very soon – alphacat

bonesbongo

Hi @Alphaowlbear -> alphacat I did not get the chance to play WackyEr Zingoz if you have Wacky Standee, Wacky Rug and Zangoz Knapsacks left, I would love to get those items. Thanks in advance, have a great day. shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

Hi bonesbongo – I’m pretty sure I have those items left – I will send what I have :-) alphacat

bonesbongo

Hi @Alphaowlbear Thanks so much, greatly appreciated. shelkinz67

lauren407

Hi! I am new to this forum, and it is amazing. Thank you for your generosity! I know I’m late, but if any of the following items are available, I’d love to have them! My username is lauren407. Id love the webkinz news blazer and skirt, zangoz knapsack, wacky rug and a pair of wacky headphones!

Hello everyone! I haven’t done a giveaway in so long, it feels like in forever. XD Please send a FR to Petlover365Bark if we are not friends already. There is one of each unless specified. Anchor Down Arrow, Classic Movie Studio Camera, Classic Movie Studio Director’s Chair, Cut the Cards Counter, Basketball Hardcourt Flooring, Below Decks Wallpaper, Captain’s Quarters Flooring, Classic Gaming Room Flooring, (2) Ocean Overlook Wallpaper, (4) Ocean Overlook Flooring, Orange W Pattern Wallpaper, Pyramid Wallpaper, (2) Soccer Pitch Flooring, Ganzworld Couch, Gnarled Pumpkin Dining Table, Millie’s Slide, (2) Portable Picnic Table, (2) Red Elm Trees, (4) Secret Headquarters Chair, (2) Shallow Swimming Pond, and Wand Sparkle Tree. Hope this giveaway brightens up your day! Unicorn

blurayne

Hello Unicorn. Thanks for the great giveaway! I would like to have the Red Elm Trees if they are still available. Thanks so much! :) blurayne

Hey blurayne! Your stuff will be sent in a bit. Right now I should really be doing my online work, but I’m too lazy to during this quarentine. lol Take care and feel better my friend! Unicorn

balletbear5M

Hi Unicornluv246! Could I have the portable picnic table, cut the cards counter, and a shallow swimming pond? I will be sending a friend request soon. Thank you so much for a great giveaway! :)

Yes you may! Will send when I accept your FR.

nneehhaa2

Hello @Unicornluv246! Thank you so much for this amazing giveaway! Could I have the Ocean Overlook Wallpaper, Millie’s Slide, Gnarled pumpking dining table and the shallow swimming pond! I’ll send the friend request! Thank you so much! Your friend — nneehhaa

Hey! Of course you can have those items! I’ll send the Shallow swimming pond tomorrow. Take care!

libertynews

@Unicornluv246 Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have the anchor down arrow, wand sparkle tree and classic movie camera. un libertypom :)

Sent them. Enjoy!

Kiska

Hello ,Unicornluv246! I would be interested in the Shallow Swimming Pond. Thank you!

Good morning Kiska. I will send the swimming pond as soon as you tell me your user. Thanks!

Oh I’m so sorry my friend but the swimming pond has been spoken for. Anything else you may want?

sparklenn

Hi @Unicornluv246! Could I get the orange W pattern wallpaper, ocean overlook flooring, and gnarled pumpkin dining table please? Now worries if they have been claimed already! Thank you! -sparklenn

Sent ‘em! Enjoy!

Hello! I would love the Ocean Overlook wallpaper/floor, Elm tree (if one is still available), mIllie’s slide or a shallow swimming pond! Thanks so much, pricncess4dad

@BubbleQueen24 I can send you everything except the swimming pond. If I get another one I’ll send it right over.

Hello Uni! If the classic movie camera and chair aren’t taken I’d love to have those!! Hope you’re staying safe! UN is angelgirldog7

Hey Oldshowsrock58! It’s been a while since I last saw you on the fourms. Your items have been sent with a little extra inside. Enjoy!

nbpainting19

I would love the laptop and some goodies! Anyone can add me to be friends my username is nbpainting19! ;)

Flowers075

mirforbjs and mirforbas, thank you so much for your kind and generous giveaway. I hope I wasn’t asking for to much. I received the items and sent them on to my grandchild. You have brought much joy and sunshine to a young girl. She gave me my first Webkinz for Christmas a while back. She knew how much I missed my sheltie and thought the collie (a spitting image) would help heal my heart. Bonus, we could also play together on Webkinz. I’m not deluxe, so this was huge. Your friend, Flowers075

mirforbjs

Hi Flowers075! I’m so glad that I had those items leftover for your granddaughter! Thank you for your nice message!! :) Also, it’s never too much, so don’t worry about that ;)

BananaLen

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any Webkinz Year Cakes? I would really like them because I’m missing some and they’re so special. :) Thanks in advance! My username is iloveponys12.

I have cakes year 3 and up, which ones do you need? Send fr to webkinzplayer1212

Comments are closed.