Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 6,711 replies, has 343 voices, and was last updated by  mirforbjs 2 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Traveller

@mirforbjs I think I got zapped by another 502! Would love the neogothic flooring and wallpaper and grandfather clock if still available. Or anything you fancy sending. Haven’t worked with this theme before. Should be fun.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mirforbjs

I’ll send those soon! :)

Traveller

@mirforbjs awesome giveaway! Would love the neogothic flooring, wallpaper, and grandfather clock.. and whatever strikes your fancy to send to me. I haven’t worked with this theme before. Should be fun. :-) your friend Traveller

webkinzAqua

Wow, This is so kind of you! Your very generous! May I please have the Raziel Slide, Water Treadmill, Santakinz Sleigh Ride Coaster and Sport Soaker Tub? Thank you!

mirforbjs

Hi @webkinzAqua! I sent everything but the coaster as it was already gone. :)

mirforbjs

Giveaway Part 3: Trade list of Rare items: Neo Gothic room theme:
      Neo Gothic Bed -1
      Neo Gothic Coffee Table -2
      Neo Gothic Couch -2
      Neo Gothic Dining Chair -5
      Neo Gothic Dining Table -2
      Neo Gothic Dresser (decoration only, no storage) -1
      Neo Gothic Fireplace -2
      Neo Gothic Flat Screen (TV) -1
      Neo Gothic Flooring -2
      Neo Gothic Floor Lamp -1
      Neo Gothic Grandfather Clock -1
      Neo Gothic Night Stand -1
      Neo Gothic Pillar (wall item) -2
      Neo Gothic Toilet (exclusive item) -2
      Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf -1
      Neo Gothic Wallpaper -2
      Neo Gothic Wardrobe -1

Mirforbjs, may I please have a Neo Gothic Couch, 2 Neo Gothic Pillars, a Neo Gothic Toilet, a Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf, and a Neo Gothic Wardrobe? I am rarely on Webkinz when Arte has the Neo Gothic Theme and am trying to design a room for a new Webkinz. Are people allowed to request items more than once, though?

mirforbjs

Hello @Goodluckwolfie! I will send all 6 of those items, just let me know your Webkinz ID and please send me a friend request to: mirforbjs. Thanks! Also, you may request more items, I’ll just have to see what people have asked for and what’s left over. :)

Hi Mirforbjs, my Webkinz username is the same as my Webkinz Newz username. Would you be able to post an updated list of what you have when you have time? Thank you for being so generous. :)

mirforbjs

@Goodluckwolfie, I have a neo gothic coffee table, fireplace, and night stand left that I can send if you need any of those?

Mirforbjs, thank you for the Neo Gothic items. I might need the other items if you still have them. I will try to look this weekend.

alilkitten

I’m in love with the neo gothic theme but I’m never on when it’s there! I’ll take anything that’s left besides the neo gothic toilet (I already have one so I want it to go to someone who can use it). Thank you! My username is Dinorawr247!

mirforbjs

Hi @alilkitten. About half of it is left, but there are 5 more people who posted after you requesting items. So it would be better if you could tell me at least 3 items you would like me to send? Thanks!

mirforbjs

@alilkitten, since I haven’t heard back, I will just send what’s left: neo gothic dining table, floor lamp, and night stand.

EmmaFett

Hello mirforbjs! I don’t know what’s taken already but I would love the Neo gothic bed, Neo gothic night stand, and Neo gothic wallpaper or bookshelf! If none of those are available I’ll take anything, really. One of my friends from the trading room is trying to complete this theme and I’m trying to help her out :) thank you for an awesome giveaway! -emmapants

mirforbjs

Nice to meet you @EmmaFett! Thank you for sending the friend request already. :) I’ll send you the bed, night stand, and wallpaper. The bookshelf is taken.

If you have any neo gothic dining chairs left, I would love them! Thank you so much! Such a wonderful giveaway! My username is charleighfred

mirforbjs

Hi @boggermonster. I’ll send 2 neo gothic dining chairs today with that desert destiny window (only item not taken from other giveaway), and then I can send 2 more dining chairs tomorrow. :)

gingerdare

Hi mirforbjs!!! If you still have them I would like the Neo Gothic flooring and 1 dining chair. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Username gingerdare.

mirforbjs

Hello @gingerdare! Just send me a friend request please to: mirforbjs, and I’ll send both items. Thank you!

gingerdare

Thank you so much for the gifts!!! It is very generous of you!

sparklenn

@mirforbjs this is such a great giveaway! Could I possibly have the neo gothic flooring and couch please? I’ve been trying to finish my neo gothic collection, but always seem to miss these items. Thank you! -sparklenn

mirforbjs

Hi @sparklenn! Both of the neo gothic floorings are taken, but I can send you the neo gothic couch. :)

sparklenn

@mirforjs this is such a great giveaway. You are very generous! Could I possibly have the neo gothic flooring and couch if they are available? I’ve been trying to complete my neo gothic collection for awhile, but always seem to miss these items. Thank you! -sparklenn

Flowers075

Mirforbjs, if possible I’d love the Neo Gothic Flat Screen (TV) and Neo Gothic Toilet. Thank you again. Flowers075

mirforbjs

Hi @Flowers075! I will send these 2 items tomorrow. :)

Flowers075

Mirforbjs, you are so generous. Thanks for the extra surprise I received in the mail from you today. It is lovely!

mirforbjs

I was running a little behind, just sent these late last night. ;)

tunkany

Can I have the grandfather clock, please? It’s exactly what i need. UN is tunkany, in case we aren’t already friends, I’m having a hard time keeping track of everything. XD

mirforbjs

Hello @tunkany! Sure, you can have the neo gothic grandfather clock. I’ll send a friend request soon. :)

tunkany

Thank you so much! It might take me a while to accept it because it’s hard for me to get online at times.

rlla14

@tunkany!! Thanks for the FR–I’m pretty sure I promised to send you something but cannot find the note I made about what was heading your way!! Sorry for being absent minded–remind me and I’ll send it ASAP!!! RLLA14

tunkany

It was just some seeds — I can’t remember which ones either. XD Don’t worry, I’m fine with whatever. Thank you so much!

webkinzAqua

Wow, This is so kind of you! Your very generous! May I please have the Raziel Slide, Water Treadmill, and Sport Soaker Tub? Thank you!

Comments are closed.