Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 13,362 replies, has 438 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 5 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

Roxy616

UPDATED GIVEAWAY LIST…Since there are very limited quantities on these, please keep requests to one each, per item. Thanks!

ALEXANDRITE BIRTHSTONE GEM LAMP – 6
      AMETHYST BELT – 2
      AMETHYST BIRTHSTONE GEM LAMP – 2
      AMETHYST HOUND GEMSTONE WINDOW – 4
      AMETHYST TOP HAT – 2
      AQUAMARINE BIRTHSTONE GEM LAMP – 2
      AQUAMARINE PUPPY GEMSTONE WINDOW – 1
      BEE-AUTIFUL SUNGLASSES – 1
      BLISSFUL BAGEL GLASSES – 2
      BLISSFUL BAGEL SHOES – 2
      BLUE ASTER HEADBAND – 1
      BLUE ASTER SHOES – 1
      BLUE ZIRCON BIRTHSTONE GEM LAMP – 4
      EMERALD BIRTHSTONE GEM LAMP – 11
      EMERALD LAB GEMSTONE WINDOW – 4
      FRIENDSHIP BRACELET BOW – 2
      GARNET WIG – 2
      GIRAFFE HAT – 1
      LOBSTER HAT – 3
      OPAL PUP GEMSTONE WINDOW – 5
      PEARL WIG – 1
      PERIDOT BIRTHSTONE GEM LAMP – 8
      ROSE ZIRCON BIRTHSTONE GEM LAMP – 9
      RUBY BIRTHSTONE GEM LAMP – 11
      RUBY RETRIEVER GEMSTONE WINDOW – 3
      SAPPHIRE SPANIEL GEMSTONE WINDOW – 1
      SOPHIE’S SLIPPERS – 6
      SUMMER PARTY SWIMSUIT – 3
      SWEET SNAIL SLIPPERS – 2
      TOPAZ TERRIER GEMSTONE WINDOW – 3
      WEBKINZ SPA ROBE – 5
      ZIRCON PUPPY GEMSTONE WINDOW – 6

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

balletbear5M

Hi @Roxy616! Wow, thanks for another amazing giveaway!! :) If available, I’d love blue aster headband, blue aster shoes, blue zircon birthstone gem lamp, and friendship bracelet bow (if not too much :) ). Thank you so much!

Roxy616

Hi, @balletbear5M, Sent you the Blue Aster Headband and Shoes and the Blue Zircon Lamp, and will send you the Friendship Bracelet Bow, Sour Goo-Goo Berry Seeds, and Polarberry Floor Tile later tonight. Enjoy! Roxy <3

balletbear5M

@Roxy616 – Thanks again for your giveaway! It’s so generous of you to be giving away the new mystery clothing :) I was especially glad you had some of the blue aster items; they’re so pretty! Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day! ;)

Roxy616

@balletbear5M, I’m afraid I really messed up when sending items out to everyone and somehow forgot that I had the last Friendship Bracelet Bow put aside for you, then ended up accidentally sending it to someone else who had requested one. I feel just horrible about it, and even bought some more Mystery Clothing bags in the hope that I would get another one for you, but I seemed to get everything BUT that. I can’t tell you how truly sorry I am for doing that, but since I managed to get some extra Mystery Clothing items, I’d like to at least try to make it up to you by sending a Friendship Bracelet Dress and a Blue Aster Dress along with your Goo-Goo Berry Seeds and Polarberry Floor Tile. Again, I apologize for the mix-up :( Roxy

balletbear5M

@Roxy616 – Oh my goodness, please don’t feel bad! I can only imagine how hard it is to keep so many requests straight, so I completely understand about the bow :) I feel so bad that you bought extra bags :( You are so kind to send the extra items, and I’m very appreciative of them! Both of the dresses are lovely! As I mentioned before, your giveaways are so generous, and I’m always happy with anything you send :) Again, please don’t worry about the bow, and thank you so much for everything you’ve sent! :) ~balletbear

libertynews

@Roxy616 Thank You for the nice giveaway. I was sad I missed the last one. May I please have garnet wig, sweet snail slippers and lobster hat. libertypom

Roxy616

Hi, @libertynews, Sending those items to you now…Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

blurayne

I would love to have the Giraffe Hat, Summer Party Swimsuit if available. Thanks for the great giveaway! :) blurayne

blurayne

I hope this does not post twice; having problems with bad gateway. Please send the Giraffe Hat on the the next person who asked for it. I just realized that I need the shoes not the hat. So sorry for the confusion. Your friend blurayne

Roxy616

Hi, @blurayne…No problem at all. I need the Giraffe Shoes myself…Went through a ton of bags and still no shoes. Love the prizes from Mystery Bags and Boxes, but really hate that you can’t just choose and purchase the items you actually want instead of being forced to throw money away on bag after bag with slim-to-no hope that you’ll receive the item(s) you’re looking for and then receiving far-too many of something you didn’t want at all. Will send the swimsuit now, but please let me know if you’d like anything else, and I’ll be happy to send if still available. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

blurayne

I really have a love hate relationship with the mystery bags/boxes. I agree that it would be better if we could just buy the items that we want. Sometimes I never get the one thing that I really wanted and am not willing to keep throwing money after money to try and get it. Thanks for being a great friend. :) blurayne

frankie98

My post went to wrong place. I would love the giraffe hat, pearl wig blue aster headband, and summer swimsuit if available. Sorry for the wrong place on my post. Hugs frankie98

Roxy616

Hi, @frankie98, I can send everything except the Blue Aster Headband…So sorry, but someone has already claimed that. Enjoy! Roxy <3

frankie98

Hi Roxy! No worries about the Aster Headband:) You are so sweet and generous with these amazing items and I am so thrilled and grateful to be able to have everything you have sent:) My pets are looking amazing in their new clothes:) Thank you for being such a wonderful friend:) Hugs frankie:)

frankie98

Thank for the amazing surprise and for always thinking of me:) HUGS frankie98

ultrasonic3

Hi Roxy if available may I have the bracelet friendship bow Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra, Sending the bow over now, along with some Sour Polarberry Seeds…Sorry, but the two packets of Sour Goo-Goo Berry Seeds have been claimed. ~ Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Thank you so much! You’re the best!

colagirl7

Hey another giveaway!! Could I have the rose zircon birthstone gem lamp, opal pup gemstone window, giraffe hat, webkinz spa robe, sweet snail slippers, and blissful bagel shoes! Thanks again, colagirl7!

Roxy616

Hi, @colagirl7, The Giraffe Hat is gone, but I’ll be happy to send you the other items, and will get the berry fest items to you tomorrow, except for the Sour Goo-Goo Berry Seeds, which are also gone. Enjoy! Roxy :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy – thanks so much for another awesome giveaway! If you still have Sophie’s Slippers, I would love to have a pair. Cheers! alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, alphacat…Sending them now! Let me know if you’d like anything else. ~ Roxy <3

julia62006

Hey can I have the blissful bagel glasses, blissful bagel shoes, sweet snail slippers, emerald birthstone gem lamp, summer party swimsuit, and aquamarine birthstone gem lamp! Thanks, julia62006!

Roxy616

@julia62006, I can send you everything except the swimsuit…Those are all gone. It will take two or three days to get all the items sent over to you, so if you’d like to send a friend request to esh25 (one of my smaller accounts), then I can get them to you much sooner. ~ Roxy

Estherjc27

Hey my username is estherjc27! could I have the ruby birthstone gem lamp, summer party swimsuit, lobster hat, and alexandrite birthstone gem lamp!

Roxy616

Hi, @Estherjc27, The Lobster Hats are gone, but I’ll be happy to send you the other items! Enjoy! Roxy :)

Hi! Kethryvertis, here. If still available, d’ya think I could have a Garnet Wig, and the Summer Party Swimsuit. Such sweetness of you! Thank you!

Roxy616

Hi, @Serendipitydoda, Happy to send you those items, and I also was able to find an extra packet of seeds I had forgotten about on another account…Enjoy! ~ Roxy <3

Got them! Thank you so much!

AuntietoEW

Hi Roxy. I replied on the previous page 253. Maybe it does not count. May I please have an Amethyst Top Hat, a Friendship Bracelet Bow and a Lobster Hat. You can substitute any gem wigs or other things. A friend request was sent to Roxy616. Thank you very much. AuntietoEW.

Roxy616

Hi, AuntietoEW, Happy to make a new friend! Sending you the Amethyst Top Hat, Friendship Bracelet Bow, and Lobster Hat…Enjoy, and hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

alienflowers

Hey again Roxy :D Could I have a lobster hat and the sweet snail slippers? Hope you’re having a lovely day <3 Alienflowers <3

Roxy616

Hi, @alienflowers, Sending those right over…Enjoy, and hope you had a lovely day, as well! ~ Roxy <3

starbrite1

Hello Roxy! What another amazing giveaway! If you have a friendship bracelet bow, lobster hat, giraffe hat, and blue aster headband those items would be preferred. If not, any of the clothing would be lovingly appreciated, especially the summer mystery ones! Thanks again, your friend shanloveshorses :)

Roxy616

Hi, @starbrite1, So sorry, but all of the items you’ve listed are gone…Sent you some other clothing items that I hope you will enjoy! Roxy :)

bonesbongo

Hi @ Roxy616 Thank you for another great giveaway. I would love the Blissful Bagel Glasses, Blissful Bagel Shoes and Sophie’s Slippers if the items are available. Thanks have a great evening. shelkinz67

Roxy616

Hi, @bonesbongo, Happy to send those items to you…Enjoy! Hugs, Roxy <3

Nate4555

Hi@Roxy616, I would like the ALEXANDRITE and the Peridot birhtstone lamps, and if not already taken I would also like the Bee-autiful sunglasses. Thanks, Nate4555

Roxy616

Hi, @Nate4555, Happy to send those to you! Enjoy, my friend! Hugs, Roxy <3

Nate4555

THANK YOU @Roxy616!!! You are awesome!! Nate4555

nneehhaa2

Ah, I’m late again but I would love anything left over! Thank you so much for all your generosity! –Your friend, nneehhaa

Roxy616

Hi, @nneehhaa2, Will be happy to send you some items that I hope you’ll enjoy! Roxy :)

Grandma001

Hi @Roxy616 – Thanks for a great giveaway. If available, I’d love a Top Hat or Giraffe Hat. Thanks.

Grandma001

Good morning Roxy. If the pearl wig is still available, I’m also interested in that. Thanks.

Roxy616

Hi, @Grandma001, The Amethyst Top Hat is still available, but the Pearl Wigs are all gone. I do have an extra Diamond Wig left if you would be interested in that. Just let me know, and I’ll be happy to send those right over. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Grandma001

@Roxy616 – I don’t have a Diamond Wig so that would be great. Thank you for your generosity!

Grandma001

Hi @Roxy616 – I received your package. Thank you so much for the items. I think those top hats are really cute but only had two of them before so I will enjoy your gift.

Good evening Roxy, thank you for the giveaway! If still available, may I have the amethyst belt, amethyst top hat and sophie’s slippers? kayaj13

Roxy616

Hi, @vareniki_pelmeni, Happy to send you those items, and hope you enjoy them! ~ Roxy :)

If any friendship bracelet bows, wigs, or those adorable sweet snail slippers are left I would really love them!! Thank you!!

Roxy616

@boggermonster, Sent you a Diamond Wig, the Snail Slippers, and a Sweet Snail Hat…Enjoy! Roxy :)

Thank you so much!!

bakerhadley

Hi Roxy616, thank you so so much for doing these giveaways! I know I’m a bit late so if most things are taken then no worries, but if you have any bows, blue aster items, or hats left over, I would really appreciate them! Thanks again! ~@/sapphick

Roxy616

Hi, @bakerhadley, So sorry, but the items you mentioned are all gone, except for one pair of Blue Aster Shoes that I have left, so I’ll send those to you, along with a couple of other items I hope you’ll enjoy ~ Roxy :)

Hey Roxy! Thank you so much for the gift yesterday <3 Could I please get the Zircon Puppy Window, Blissful Bagel Shoes & the Bee-autiful Sunglasses if you still have them. If not anything you have left I would appreciate, TY -MangyParasite69

Roxy616

Hi, @MangyParasite69, The Blissful Bagel Shoes are gone, but I would be happy to send you a couple of the Zircon Puppy Windows and the Bee-autiful Sunglasses. ~ Roxy :)

chanberry

Hi @Roxy616! Do you by chance have any gemstone windows still available? Thank you! -chanberry

Roxy616

Hi, @chanberry, I do still have the gemstone windows available…Do you have a preference as to which gemstone, or would you just like for me to send a variety? Roxy :)

chanberry

No preference! A variety would be lovely! Thank you so much!!

Kiska

Hi, I know i am late to the giveaway. If you have anything leftover may i please have it? I would be grateful. Thank you for doing all these nice giveaways:)

Kiska

Sorry, i forgot to mention that my username is kiskaAn:)

Roxy616

Hi, @Kiska, There wasn’t much left in the way of Mystery Clothing, but I sent you two pieces from this year and one from last year…Hope you enjoy! Roxy :)

Kiska

Thank you so much! I simply love the cute little hat you sent me:) my pet looks so cute with it and the costume

robynloves15

HI @Roxy616! I cannot believe that I am just seeing this, but I would love an Amethyst Birthstone Window if you have one left! Thank you so much and hope you are doing well! And my webkinz username is sparks15 :)

Roxy616

Hi, @robynloves15, Will be more than happy to send you the window and a couple of other surprises…Enjoy! Roxy :)

robynloves15

@Roxy616, thank you so much for your gifts! I appreciate it so much! Hope you are doing well :)

crysjasmine3

Hi! A bit new at the forum side of things, so I’m not even sure if any of my posts went through haha. If you have any bows or mystery clothing left, I would love them! Sent you a FR; my user is whxhw; thanks :)

@blurayne I would love anything left from your giveaways due to me being slow here lol. Unicorn

@lilstinky I would love any tiles you may have left from your wheel prize giveaway or any pink cotton trees. Thank you. Petlover365Bark

blurayne

Hey Unicorn, I would be happy to send you some packages. I am still trying to empty out silverbella and bunnyscott so expect packages from both those accounts. ~ blurayne

rlla14

Head’s up if you’re trading/sending pet buddies!! This announcement was kind of buried in the WKN post about new items (including the cloud pet buddy) at the Spree Mall. Wanted to make sure people saw it. Hadn’t even realized you could, but figured I’d share the info. It sounds like a temporary glitch, but FYI:

IMPORTANT: Please do not try sending pet buddies through KinzPost. There is currently a glitch with the Cloudy pet buddy. If you try sending it through KinzPost, it will be lost.

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/announcements/find-new-prizes-at-the-spree-mall/

frankie98

WOW! Thanks so much rila14! Did not know that! Thanks for sharing:) Your friend frankie98:)

ultrasonic3

Thank you so much for posting this! It just shows how much you care about everyone in this community! Your grateful friend Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, everyone…Not sure this posted before, so forgive me if this shows up twice, just wanted to make sure it went through! I have the following items to give away but, since there are very limited quantities on these, please keep requests to one each, per item. Thanks!

Amethyst Belt – 2
      Amethyst Top Hat – 3
      Amethyst Wig – 3
      Blissful Bagel Glasses – 3
      Blissful Bagel Shoes – 1
      Diamond Wig – 1
      Friendship Bracelet Bow – 1
      Garnet Wig – 4
      Monarch Chair – 4
      Monarch Vanity – 3
      Noble Elf Window – 1
      Opal Hair Bow – 1
      Pearl Wig – 3
      Peridot Bow – 1
      Soft Gray Curtains – 5
      Soft Gray Daybed – 5
      Soft Spice Pantry – 5
      Soft Spice Window – 3
      Soothing Shower Stall – 2
      Sophie’s Slippers – 3
      Summer Party Swimsuit – 6
      Sweet Bluebell Hat – 4
      Unique Unicorn Sandals – 1
      Unique Unicorn Swimsuit – 1

blurayne

What a fantastic giveaway! I would love to have a Pearl Wig and Unique Unicorn Swimsuit and Sandals. If available of course. :Thanks so much! :) blurayne

Roxy616

Hi, @blurayne, Hope you’ve been doing well and have completely recovered…I know you struggled with that for quite a long while, so hopefully you’re back to 100% again. Will get those items right over to you! Have a great rest of the week ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Hi roxy could I have friendship bow unicorn swimsuit and shoes and any wig thanks so much hugs frankie98

frankie98

Oops didn’t see elf window if available would love for my noble elf room. Hope I’m not asking for to much. You have so many great items it’s hard a choose and you are so generous to everyone hugs again frankie98

Roxy616

Hi, frankie…Sending those items to you now, and will send a wig and the window to your Rosa907 account. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! I love ALL of them so much! The Garnet Wig is perfect because that happens to be my birthstone:) The friendship bow is extra special because it was given to me by my amazing friend, who has the biggest heart and brings joy to so many:) Hope the rest of your week is great as well:) Big hugs frankie98:)

Roxy616

Aww, thank you so much for such kind words, frankie :) I’m so glad to have such an amazing and thoughtful friend like you and am more than happy to help out anytime you need it…Just say the word! Lots of love, Roxy <3<3<3

animalmomkls

Hi @Roxy616, Wow! What a generous giveaway! I would really love a Monarch Chair and the Unique Unicorn Sandals and swimsuit, if still available. I think that swim suit is adorable. Let me know if you are looking for anything right now. I would love to help. Thanks! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, Will send those items right over…Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

animalmomkls

Hi @Roxy616, Thanks again for the cute outfit and chair. You are such an awesome Webkinz friend. I just love that outfit. Hope you have an awesome day. Your very happy friend, animalmomkls : )

AbbyLC200u

Hi Roxy! Could I have the Diamond Wig, the Soft Spice Pantry, and the Summer Party Swimsuit, if these are available? Thank you for posting this giveaway! -Abby

Roxy616

Hi, Abby, Sending those to you now…Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Hey, Roxy616 – thank you for the awesome giveaway! If available, may I have the opal hair bow? If not, could I have Sophie’s Slippers? Thank you SO much! ~ momssanitytime

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Sending both over to you now…Let me know if you’d like anything else, and I’ll be happy to send if still available. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

balletbear5M

Hi @Roxy616! If available, I’d love the unique unicorn swimsuit. If it’s not, the summer party swimsuit would be great too :) Thank you so much for such an amazing giveaway!!

balletbear5M

Hi again Roxy! I misread your post and thought we could only request one item total instead of per item, lol! :) I’d also love the unique unicorn sandals if they are available! Thanks again! :)

balletbear5M

Sorry for so many posts, but the rest just moderated before I posted my second one. Since the unicorn items are taken, could I have a soft spice pantry and window? :) Thank you so much Roxy!! :)

Roxy616

Hi, @balletbear5M, Sorry the Unicorn items are gone, but happy to send you the Summer Party Swimsuit and Soft Spice items! Also wanted to let you know that I have one Tween Theme Gift Box right now, and will have the other two when my smaller accounts are renewed for Deluxe on July 21st (gift boxes aren’t awarded in the month that the membership expires until it has been renewed), so if you could let me know which Tween items you already have, I’ll choose some of the ones you still need and will send one item to you now from Roxy616 and the others as soon as I receive the boxes on my esh25 and sillyleopard accounts. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

balletbear5M

Hey @Roxy616, that’s alright :) Everything you sent was great! Thanks for letting me know about the dates for the gift boxes :) I already have the cozy chaise, beauty rest bed, fab floral desk, and fab floral desk chair. Thank you so much for sending me items from this theme! I was really worried I wouldn’t be able to get the whole theme, especially if it gets replaced at the beginning of next year. I so appreciate your help, and please let me know if you’re looking for anything! I’d love to repay your kindness :) I hope you have a great rest of the week too! ;)

Hi, there! My WW name is Kethryvertis. 1) If available, can I ask for EITHER the Amethyst or Garnet Wig? 2) I’d love to get one of the Soft Spice Pantry and one of the Spice Window. I just sent you a Friend Invite, hopefully I sent it to the right person and your WW name is also Roxy616.

Roxy616

Hi, @Serendipitydoda, Yes, my WW username is also Roxy616, and I did receive your friend request…So nice to make a new friend! Will be happy to send you those items, and I hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

bananasbw

@Roxy16…wow!, I can’t believe I actually have some time on my hands to check out todays Giveaways. I am going to toss out 3 items of interest & if you have any available by the time my post is read, then I shall be very appreciative for what I receive. They are Sophie’s Slippers, Monarch Chair & Blissful Bagel Glasses. Thank you for posting another generous giveaway, bananasbw

Roxy616

Hi, @bananasbw, Sending those items to you now…Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

@Roxy616…I can’t believe you had all 3 items available for little old me :D Thank you! Love the glasses as they are very cute on my pet. Slippers are great & now I have a set of chairs. Perfect! Have yourself a great week too! Take care! (((Hugs)))

Roxy616

@bananasbw, You’re very welcome…Glad I had those for you! I’m posting an updated list with everything I have left plus some additional items, and also another giveaway list for Berry Fest prizes (past and present) if you’re interested and would like anything else from those. Take care! Roxy

alienflowers

Hey Roxy. I would love a Pearl Wig if there are any still available! Thank you, Alienflowers <3

Roxy616

Hi, @alienflowers, Sending the wig to you now…Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

colagirl7

Hey @roxy616 thanks for always being generous and amazing!! Could I have the Blissful Bagel Glasses, Soft Spice Pantry, Summer Party Swimsuit, Soft Spice Window, Soft Gray Daybed, and Sweet Bluebell Hat! Didn’t know what was left so I asked for a few things ;) Stay amazing, colagirl7!!

Roxy616

Hi, @colagirl7, The windows are gone, but I’ll be happy to send you everything else…Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy <3

Roxy616

So sorry, @colagirl7, I wasn’t aware that the Sweet Bluebell Hats aren’t KinzPostable, so I can’t send the item to you, but let me know if you’d like anything else instead, and if it’s still available, I’ll send right over.

colagirl7

Hey @roxy616 thanks for everything and no worries about the hat! If you could send a wig or the soft gray window instead I’ll gladly take it! Thanks for everything and have a great week too!! ;)

ultrasonic3

@Roxy616 If still available may I please have the soothing shower stall, Unique unicorn swimsuit and sandals thank you

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra…So sorry, but the Unicorn items are gone. Sending the shower stall now…Let me know if you’d like anything else, and if it’s still available, I’ll send right over. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

Thank you so much! I love my presents! You have such amazing stuff! Let me know if you need any more tiles, I have 3 of each left. Hugs and love, Ultra

Roxy616

Thanks so much for the offer, Ultra, but I’m all good on the tiles now and really appreciate your help with those! Let me know what room you’re currently working on and what, if any, items you already have for it. Are you interested in the new Bright and Boho Theme?

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Funny thing about the Boho theme. I was reading a lot of posts from non deluxe members sad about not being able to have the bed, couch and door so I became friends with quite a few and sent them those items. Needless to say my coupons are gone and my KC diminished but it was worth it! I remember how I felt when I was not deluxe and just had to help :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy – thanks for the generous giveaway of so many extra items! I’m a little late to the party – I would love to have a Soft Spice Window and Pantry if they are still available. Thanks so much! alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, alphacat…Sending items now. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

julia62006

Hello, it’s julia62006., I would like the Unique Unicorn Sandals and swimsuit, Soft grey daybed, Monarch chair, Blissful bagel glasses, and the monarch vanity if still available. Thanks!!!! julioa62006

Roxy616

Hi, @julia62006, The Unicorn Sandals and Swimsuits are gone, but I’ll be happy to send you the other items. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy <3

Hello @Roxy616 !!!! I would love the Soft Gray Day Bed, Soft Space Window & the Peridot Bow if still available. If not the Monarch items I would love too. Thanks so much for your kindness! <3 -MangyParasite69

Roxy616

Hi, @MangyParasite69, The windows are gone, but I can send you the Soft Gray Daybed, Peridot Bow, and a Monarch Vanity. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

Sparky1109

Hey Roxy! Hope you’re doing well :-) Not sure what’s left, but if any of the soft spice windows or bows is left I would love one! Thanks for such a generous giveaway!

Roxy616

Hi, @Sparky1109, The windows are all gone, but I’ll be happy to send you a couple of bows. Let me know if you’d like anything else in place of the window, and if it’s still available, I’ll get it right over to you. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Sparky1109

@Roxy you are just the sweetest! Thank you so much <3

nneehhaa2

I’d love literally anything left, but if you have any hairbows or soft spice items that would be fantastic! Thank you so much for this amazing amazing giveaway!! – your friend –nneehhaa

Roxy616

Hi, @nneehhaa2, The Soft Spice items are gone, but I’ll be happy to send you a Peridot Bow and a couple of surprise items. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

nneehhaa2

You’re too sweet! That was an amazing surprise! Thank you so much <3

Roxy616

@nneehhaa2, You’re more than welcome…Glad you like the items! Posting an updated list now with some additional items, plus another giveaway list of Berry Fest prizes (past and present), so let me know if you’d like anything else from those. <3

kiwimcdonagh

Iw ould love some Soft Gray Curtains and 2 Soft Spice Pantrys. My UN is Kiwibird25. Please and THANK YOU!

Roxy616

Hi, @kiwimcdonagh, The Soft Spice items are gone, but I’ll be happy to send you some Soft Gray Curtains. Let me know if there is anything else I can send in place of the pantry. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

bonesbongo

Hi All! I haven’t been on the forums lately. Hi, @Roxy616 Thank you for the great giveaway. Not sure if you have anything left but if you do, I would love a surprise. Thank you your grateful friend shelkinz67

Roxy616

Hi, @bonesbongo, Will be happy to send you a surprise package! Hope you have a great rest of the week ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Thank you so much for the surprise package, a very nice surprise. I wasn’t able to get any of the Monarch ?? Boxes so I am thrilled to have the Monarch Chair and Vanity. The Pearl Wig is so cute. Can’t thank you enough for your generosity, is there anything your looking for? Hope you have a great rest of the week as well. Hugs, shelkinz67

73kibarry

Do you have anymore Soothing Shower Stalls and Soft Spice windows? Oh and the Amethyst wig. Only if you have them, well duh. :) KIBarry73

Roxy616

Hi, @73kibarry, The windows are all gone, but I’ll be happy to send you a shower stall and Amethyst Wig. Let me know if there’s anything else you’d like in place of the window, and I’ll get that sent right over to you. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

bakerhadley

Hi Roxy616, if there’s anything left, I would love it! My user is @/sapphick

Roxy616

Hi, @bakerhadley, Will be happy to send you some items…Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

Nate4555

Hi@Roxy616 my kind and generous friend, I am in need of a soft gray curtain if you still have one left. Thanks, Nate4555

frankie98

HI Nate4555, If Roxy is out of Soft Gray curtains I will be happy to send you one:) Just let me know:-) Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Hi, @Nate4555, I still have a Soft Gray Curtain for you and am sending now. @frankie98, Thanks for having my back on this and offering the curtain to Nate…That was so kind of you!!! Will be posting an updated giveaway list with some additional items, along with the items I still have available from the first list, and also another giveaway for Berry Fest prizes (past and present), so feel free to check both of those to see if there’s anything else either of you would like! Hugs to you both, Roxy <3

Nate4555

Thank you @Roxy616 for sending the curtains and thanks @frankie98 for looking out for me as well. Hugs, Nate4555

rlla14

Oh, don’t know what’s left at this point, but I’d be interested in the any remaining gem items (belt, top hat, wigs, bows), a Soft Gray Daybed, Soft Gray Curtains, the Noble Elf Window, or any of the Monarch items. : ) THANKS if anything’s left! And I really have to check here earlier in the day!!! Everyone is amazing with their giveaways, especially the e-store items!

Roxy616

Hi, @rlla14, The Noble Elf Window and Monarch items are gone, but I have one Soft Gray Daybed and one Soft Gray Curtains left for you, and will include one of the gem items. Sending to you now, and just want to let you know that I’m posting an updated list of everything that’s left on my giveaway, plus some additional items, and also another giveaway list for Berry Fest prizes (past and present), so look them over and let me know if there’s anything you’d like from either of those. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

kcroxy2

Thank you @Roxy616. If still available, I would like the Monarch Vanity, Soothing Shower Stall, the Noble Elf Window (or whatever is still available). Thank you, kcroxy

Roxy616

Hi, @kcroxy2, So sorry, but all the Monarch items, the shower stall, and window are gone…I’m posting an updated giveaway list now of the items that are still left plus some additional new items, and also a giveaway list of Berry Fest prizes (past and present) if you’d like to take a look at those and see if there’s anything else you’d like. Just let me know, and I’ll send right over. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

starbrite1

Hello Roxy616, if there is anything still left to be given away from your list I’d appreciate it! My username is shanloveshorses. If you still have any bows, wigs, or unicorn items from your list those would be most loved :) Thanks in advance for your giveaway!

Roxy616

Hi, @starbrite1, Happy to make a new friend! The bows and unicorn items are gone, but I’ll be happy to send you some wigs. I’ve updated my giveaway list to include some new items (and remove some that are now gone), and have also made another giveaway list of Berry Fest prizes (past and present), so feel free to take a look and see if there may be something else you’d like from there. Will be posting those now, here on this forum, so they’ll be available to see just as soon as they’re moderated. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

starbrite1

Thanks for the wigs, Roxy616! Your giveaways are very generous, and I’m so happy to have a new friend :)

If any of the bagel, monarch, or bows are left I would love one! Thank you so much!

Roxy616

Hi, @boggermonster, The Monarch items and bows are all gone, but I can send you a complete Blissful Bagel outfit. Also posting an updated list of items that are still left from this giveaway plus some added new items, and also a giveaway list of Berry Fest prizes, so let me know if you see anything else you’d like from either of those. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

Thank you so much Roxy! You are truly amazing! I can not wait to see my pet in the bagel outfit!!! So excited!!! Thank you!! I hope you have an amazing week too! Will let you know if I see anything else :)

Omg Roxy. I’m so late to these giveaways ahaha. Not sure what is still available but I would love the Soothing shower stall (I think that’s taken so I would love the garnet wig another birthstone item lol) Opal Hair bow (I think that’s taken as well so I would love any one of the bagel items if left) and pearl wig (I think that’s gone so I will take whatever mystery you have left) Thank you. Unicorn

Roxy616

Hey, Unicorn…I’ll send you a Garnet and Pearl Wig and some Bagel Glasses later tonight since I’ve already sent you a package today. I’ve just posted an updated list with the items that are still left plus some additional items, and also a separate giveaway list of Berry Fest Prizes (past and present), so let me know if you’d like anything else from those. ~ Roxy <3

AuntietoEW

Hi Roxy. Thank you for hosting this generous giveaway. It has been moving so fast. May I please have an Amethyst Top Hat, Monarch Chair and Monarch Vanity? If those are taken, substitute any wig or other item. A friend request has been sent to Roxy616. Thank you. AuntietoEW.

crysjasmine3

Hi! I recently discovered the whole forum side to Webkinz haha, so I’m a little new at this! If you have any spare gem bows or other mystery pieces, I would love them! Sent you a FR; my user is whxhw :)

alienflowers

I’m happy other people are wanting to thank @blurayne too for all of the awesome gifts over the weekend. You make Webkinz a very special place, blurayne. Thank you for everything thus far!! Alienflowers <3

blurayne

You are welcome @alienflowers. I do think Webkinz is a special place and I love sending out care packages to help others feel the same. Thank you for the kinds words! Your friend blurayne

Comments are closed.