Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,149 replies, has 400 voices, and was last updated by  Elenios 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Do you have any aroura Borealis wallpaper or flooring left? These have been on my wishlist for a long time

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

I believe that I still have an Aurora Borealis flooring left; sorry I dont have any extras of the wallpaper for that one. :) blurayne

Thanks. I love this giveaway so I made another post. Sorry for asking for so much, I just have been looking for some of this wallpaper and flooring and am so happy to find them. Thanks again! (I have some wallpaper and flooring to giveaway, should I send it to you so you can add it to the list?)

Also, I just looked at the rest and I would love to have the rocky wallpaper, the stained glass solarium theme, the ocean overlook theme, the Persian palace theme, or whimsical wonderland theme. Sorry for asking for so much, I just love all theses room themes and was looking for wallpaper and flooring. I am pretty sure these are still available, but if they aren’t, you can substitute the cafeteria wallpaper or superfan theme. Thank you so much for the wonderful giveaway.

blurayne

Please don’t send me anything. I am trying to clean out my dock. I will see what I have left I think I still have the ocean overlook set and the wonderland set. I will get them to you this afternoon or tomorrow if I have already sent today. Having trouble keeping track. Happy to find them a good home. :) blurayne

Thank you. Your giveaways and packages always make my day.

liviutza99

Hi, @blurayne. This is such a cool giveaway but as always I am too late to get the top rated coolest stuff haha so can I please have Stained Glass Solarium Wallpaper & Flooring, Superfan Wallpaper and Flooring and Weathered Barn Flooring. If you don’t have these please pick anything you wanna gift me and I would love it as much as I love the other stuff from you. Sending kisses and hugs your way!! :****:) *liviutza99*

blurayne

Hey, I can still send the Stained Glass set and Superfan Set. :) blurayne

RoxannaLieb

@blurayne hellloooo thank you for another cool giveaway. You made my day honestly I am very happy for every each package from the people here. Never thought I wll get so many cool items from these giveawaya. Thnk you! I apreciate what you do. This sounds very dramatic but I wanted to say it haha . For this giveaway I would love the Lake Flooring, Pink W Pattern Wallpaper and Pyramid Wallpaper please. Have a good day!!! ^^ -stormcloud

blurayne

You are very welcome; I am glad that you are finding items that you like. This time I can send yu the pink W and pyramid wallpaper. :) blurayne

alexutzy97

Hi @blurayne!! <3 Can I please have the Aurora Borealis Flooring, Chalet Wallpaper & Flooring and Haunted Hotel Wallpaper preatty pleaseeee never had thease. Thank youuuuu!!! <333 I am alexutzy97

blurayne

I can send you the aurora borealis, and haunted hotel. Enjoy! :)

blurayne

Sorry for the double post on the Wallpaper and Flooring giveaway. I will do my best to keep everyone in order. :) blurayne

bananasbw

@blurayne…I thought I was seeing double. Guess I don’t need new glasses :D Note to self > cancel eye appointment.

ultrasonic3

@bananasbw Lol! Thank you for making me laugh out loud!!!! I don’t laugh nearly as much any more. Have a great day! Your friend Ultra

Comments are closed.