Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 10,946 replies, has 436 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

blurayne

Here goes another guessing game. I hope @Traveller gets to join in on this one. What is the name of my Mohawk Puppy? Hints: he is a boy, and named after a famous rock star. The prize will be a Deep Dish Plane. :) blurayne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

Elvis

Hey blurayne. Sorry I was not able to join in on your last one (due to being very busy and not having time to reenter the password conformation) but I will join this time. I’m going to guess Justin Bieber or maybe Elvis Presley? Idk too much about rock stars. Lol But thank you for the fun guessing game!

balletbear5M

Oooh, I’m horrible when it comes to knowing a lot about music :( Lol I’ll take a guess and say it’s either Elvis or Armstrong (I’m using the last name). Thanks for another giveaway, these are pretty fun!

alienflowers

Mick Jagger? Sting? This is so much fun <3

bananasbw

@blurayne…Not sure how many names we can say but I’m guessing Freddie Mercury. If we are allowed more, then I would like to add Ozzy Osbourne & Elton John. This is so cool you doing this blurayne. And I hope Traveller gets in on this one too.

blurayne

Oooh so close. I love Freddie and Elton. I have posted another hint. Hope it moderates before Monday. :) bluryane

webkinzAqua

oh, um… Elvis? or Michael Jackson?

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – what fun! I’ll guess Mick Jagger! He’s never sported a mohawk but he’s one of my top 5. alphacat

blurayne

You are close. I almost named him Jagger. I have posted another hint. Hope it moderates before Monday. :)

ultrasonic3

how about Nugent after Ted Nugent

ultrasonic3

@blurayne Thank you for all the gifts! I have loved everything you have sent! I figure you probably don’t want to open all my thank you letters so I’m posting a huge thank you here! Your grateful friend Ultra

blurayne

You are welcome @ultrasonic3. I am still trying to empty out those secondary accounts. So glad you are enjoying the packages! Your friend blurayne

frozenanna2

thanks you guy’s for joining the club! tomorrow night i’m doing a party! i just got a new webkinz pet! you’ll only see it if you join the party!

blurayne

Thank you to everyone who played guess the donkeys name. @Nate4555 has won with the name Thistle. You know the book ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas line .. they all flew like the down of a thistle. Hope everyone had fun! :) blurayne

frozenanna2

this message is for Watermelon75! your daisy tile won’t be here till tomorrow!

Comments are closed.