Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,844 replies, has 500 voices, and was last updated by  Koffeecakee 54 minutes ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.

RoxannaLieb

Thank you @bonesbongo. Will send from stormcloud. Sent to mommakinz67, adoptme67, Jollyjingles67, Jinglesbag67. Apparently I have sent too many and can not sent to the others :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RoxannaLieb

As far as items. I love any outdoor items, fall items, any player, appreciation items, any items from clubhouse events, any collection event items and/or box beds if you have any. Thank you! ^^

liviutza99

Hi @bonesbongo !! My username is liviutza99. I sent fr to mommakinz67, adoptme67, Jollyjingles6. Did not let me to the others. If you don’t mind sending please ^^ I will have an eye and will accept right away. Thank you very much!

liviutza99

Is me again, :) I would like some seeds (unusual ones, I have the ones that have been around lately, floaties) or dispensers if you have any please. Thank you very much! :)

alexutzy97

Hi again, @bonesbongo !! I manage to send just 2 fr. I can’t send any more. I sent to these two: mommakinz67, adoptme67 from alexutzy97 and the rest. It is the same situations with the others…I will see how many I can send. Then please help me and send the rest if you can :o3

bonesbongo

hi @alexutzy I sent a FR to alexutzi97 for the 4 accounts you couldn’t send to, just waiting for you to accept.

alexutzy97

hi @bonesbongo !! <3 Thank you very much for doing this! I will send fr from alexutzy97, alexutzy, alexutzi97 and alexutzy04. Thank you very much!!! <3

alexutzy97

Hi I forgot to say what I would like in case you have it <o3 I like cute decorations, fall related mostly, I like cute girly clothing, I like rare items, Wish Factory items (never manage to get a lot of tokens), I love wigs(not the normal curio shop ones), I havent played for years so anything kinda old and cute would be lovely. Thank you very much!! -alexutzy97

bonesbongo

(con’t) CLOSING/DELETING 6 OF MY ACCOUNT This is the rest of the message that was cut off. PLEASE LIST 20-30 ITEMS along with your webkinz username that you would be interest to get on your post. I will try to do my best and send you the items you requested. if I don’t have the items requested I will be sending 3 RANDOM ITEMS DAILY (hopefully unless something comes come up I’m not able to do so.) I would like to GIVEAWAY as many items as possible instead of being deleted. If you don’t like what was sent, sell it or pass it on to someone else. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.

carolinem

Hi! I’ve been looking for some Green Creek Tiles Curved or Straight, if you have any lying around while downsizing I would really appreciate them! If not, I’d love to be added to the accounts you’re keeping live (: My user is KarolinaMoskal, thanks again!!

Hi again, @bonesbongo! Kethryvertis here. I am interested in any food dispensers, Growing Seeds, or Seasonal items. Specifically: FOOD DISPENSERS (any kind really, but honestly, I have more of a soft spot for any plant-based/shaped or tree ones); GROWING SEEDS – Candy Cane, Candy Cosmos, Date Palm, Blood Orange, Peach, Mango; CHRISTMAS – clothing, furniture, decorations, wallpaper/flooring; HALLOWEEN – Clothing/Halloween Costumes. Thanks for the…..future giveaway invite.

Fyi, I sent invites to all the accts.

Hi, @bonesbongo! I hope you see this msg/remember my reply to the 2nd part of your original post. Anyways, in addition to the ones I mentioned earlier, I have thought of one food dispenser in particular that I’d like, if you happen to have it, it’s the Lucky Tangerine Tree. Other than that, as before: FOOD DISPENSERS (any kind really, but honestly, I have more of a soft spot for any plant-based/shaped or tree ones); GROWING SEEDS – Candy Cane, Candy Cosmos, Date Palm, Blood Orange, Peach, Mango; CHRISTMAS – clothing, furniture, decorations, wallpaper/flooring; HALLOWEEN – Clothing/Halloween Costumes.

bellalicious

@bonesbongo WOW! what an awesome thing to do! i’ve sent requests to all your account s except for the last one, i have too many requests currently. i’ll sent a fr to that one when i can. if you have anything from the green forest tile theme that would be great. no idea how, but i somehow missed that entire theme. thanks so much!!! my UN is babalichious

lilstinky

momssanitytime- would like a KinzPost package, and Signature Theme prizes, Helping Paw prizes, Game piece sofa, Game goal bed, hat trick soccer dresser, shoot-out soccer tv, Deluxe prize machine prizes, or Adventure Park prizes, Modern TV, or Trading Card Condo dining chairs. I know a lot of these will be hard to find. Thank you in advance for anything you choose to send!

Kiska

Hi! @bonesbongo! here some items I have been looking for. my USERNAME : KiskaAn
        Bed of the Pharaoh
        Crown of Wonder Bed
        Beanstalk Climbing Tree
        Bell pepper seeds
        Celestial S’more Campsite
        Invisible Car
        Webkinz Day Year 10 Wardrobe
        Webkinz Day Year 10 Trampoline
        10th Anniversary Couch
        10th Anniversary Armchair
        10 Years of Entertainment TV
        Luna moth costume( head piece, costume and shoes)
        Donut Plant Seeds
        Silver Christmas Tree
        Bright Light Modern Tree
        Red & Green Gem Christmas Tree
        Sparkling Christmas Tree
        Classic Christmas Tree
        First Snow Christmas Tree
        Small Red Christmas Tree
        Purple Christmas Tree
        Kinzville Christmas Tree
        Potted Pine Tree
        Grand Christmas Tree
        Red Bow Christmas Tree
        Rotating Festive Tree
        Tabletop Christmas Tree
        First Snow Christmas Tree
        Glittering Gem Christmas Tree
        Shooting Star Ship . THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Kiska

P.s I sent friend requests to all your accounts. Thank you so much again!

webkinzAqua

Hi! WebkinzAqua here! I would love some items from the lily pad theme, Christmas theme and old Halloween theme, I also love PSI and Dispensers:) so if you have any of that, it would be great! if not some random stuff would be awesome too:) I sent you a friend requests from WebkinzAqua . thank you so much for this great opportunity!

Hello! I would love some cool stuff! My friend told me about this! its so nice of you! I like waterfall items, swamp items, Gem items, Egyptian items, also some things I have for my wishlist are Bell Pepper seeds, Candy Apple seeds and kinzcash machine. I added you first two accounts but I can not seem to add you on the others. can you please add me? My webkinz username is : Kotyonoke

bonesbongo

hi @Rainbowcatpal I sent you FR from the 4 accounts you were not able to send to, just waiting for you to accept.

kiwimcdonagh

I’m Looking for any and all Food Dispensers, as well as the Academy Bunkbed, Bookworm Bed, Santakinz Theme Items, Gingerbread Wallpaper & Flooring, Chocolate Shop Wallpaper & Flooring, If you have any I’d be really grateful!!! My UN is Kiwibird25.

Hi @bonesbongo! Thank you for the giveaway! I am so excited! This is my first giveaway. <3 My username is lexiibat and I will send fr soon. Have a lovely day :D

Hi! I’m looking for as many seed packets from the ganz store and veggie fest as possible, any type of superbed, any exclusive or rare items, and any type of food dispenser. My username is ARMIDALE

Also any deluxe day items

libertynews

@bonesbongo Thank You for offering your items instead of deleting them! May I have 3 random per day. I love to decorate with surprises. I will send friend requests. UN libertypom

kcroxy2

Thank you @Bonesbongo. My username is: kcroxy. I love anything Christmas or Halloween, but random is great too. I just came back to Webkinz this year after being gone 10 years, so anything during the last 10 years would be awesome too, lol. I sent a friend request to all your accounts. Thank you so much for this generous giveaway, kcroxy

Hi, @bonesbongo! I was wondering if you are/will be sending a Friend Invite under the same name. This is Kethryvertis. I’d sent you a reply back on, I think it was the 23rd or 24th, but I don’t recall seeing “bonesbongo” in my list. Did you send a FR to me? Or, let me know your WW name and I can send one to you. Again, I am interested in any food dispensers, Growing Seeds, or Seasonal items. Specifically: FOOD DISPENSERS (any kind really, but honestly, I have more of a soft spot for any plant-based/shaped or tree ones); GROWING SEEDS – Candy Cane, Candy Cosmos, Date Palm, Blood Orange, Peach, Mango; CHRISTMAS – clothing, furniture, decorations, wallpaper/flooring; HALLOWEEN – Clothing/Halloween Costumes. Thanks.

Heyla, @bonesbongo! Hopefully, you see this at the same time you see the earlier msg. Ignore my earlier/above msg. I found your to-be-cleaned-out-accts in my Friends List. Again, again: I am interested in any food dispensers, Growing Seeds, or Seasonal items. Specifically: 1) FOOD DISPENSERS (any kind really, but honestly, I have more of a soft spot for any plant-based/shaped or tree ones) — mmmm, I’m pretty sure most actual Estore ones aren’t Kinzpostable, so I think the ones I’d be looking for are the Patio Plant Dispensers and/or any that were Promotional; 2) GROWING SEEDS – Candy Cane, Candy Cosmos, Date Palm, Orange, Blood Orange, Peach, Mango; 3) CHRISTMAS – clothing, furniture, decorations, wallpaper/flooring; 4) HALLOWEEN – Clothing/Halloween Costumes. Thanks.

ajteddy716

Hello so kind of you to giveaway stuff. I am interested in any mystery clothes from any years, any gem bows, any exclusives items( retired or new). If you have a kinz cash machine that would be awesome. Any dispenser as I don’t own one. My username is ajteddy716, ancarm, also if you could add my sister and my friend. You send them anything that would be greatly appreciate. My sisters username is chumpe and my friends username is tammy1988. Also if you don’t have anything from my wishlist anything is appreciated as well . Thanks so much !

Comments are closed.