Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,268 replies, has 401 voices, and was last updated by  bananasbw 2 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Hi everyone its been along time now i understand that i cant trade or send mail items right now, cause i need to be a (deluxe member or adopt a pet kind of thing) but i was wondering if someone on here might have the astral dreams bed from the astral martin from the ganz estore i really want the bed for my starry fan room. I know the bed is tradable/sendable but id really want it bad if somone does have it i might have somthing in return for it, and if not maybe we can work something out? please anyone reply back if anyone knows about this or anyone that might have extras of this nice bed they would like to part with thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

PLEASE READ!!! IMPORTANT MESSAGE! I’m sorry i haven’t been doing the Weekly Giveaway’s. I’m gonna need you guys to Vote. So, i need you guys to Vote on wether i should stop doing the Giveaways, or keep going. Whoever has the most votes that’s what i’m going to pick. The Voting stops September 15th 2020. PLEASE VOTE!!! It would mean a lot to me. I was also gonna tell you guys that i’m gonna try to make the Items better that they were. ALSO PLEASE JOIN THE GANZ MEMBERS ONLY CLUB! I NEED WAY MORE PEOPLE. Thanks for you’re support. My username is frozenanna2

kiwimcdonagh

Omg! you have to keep going! I love your giveaways! Please don’t stop!!

frozenanna2

Awwwww thank you SO MUCH! You’re so nice! OMG!

frozenanna2

Can i PLEASE be friends with you?! You seem so nice. Username, frozenanna2

frozenanna2

Ok everyone, the Results will be in Tomorrow. PLEASE VOTE NOW!

libertynews

frozenanna2 I vote Yes. Giveaways help me build my house. lol Thank You. libertypom

frozenanna2

Thanks for Voting! Thanks for being an awesome friend. ~frozenanna2

frozenanna2

Ok everyone! The Results are are in… i will keep doing them!! The next giveaway will begin next week. Thanks you guys!

frozenanna2

Hey guys, if anyone needs Adventure Trail mix, lmk-(Let Me Know). My UN is frozenanna2

kayleecat99

Hi I’m actually looking for some food items if you have any! Hopscotch gummies, ms cowaline cookie, advanced apple juice, h20 to go, cream of ivy leek soup. Also if there are still green apple seeds available I would love them! Let me know if i can trade you *wink*! UN @kayleeb99

frozenanna2

I have Green Apple Seeds! What have you got to Trade? Also you need to send me the request. My UN is frozenanna2 please vote!

dogfish

@kayleecat99, if you send me a fr discovermoon I will check for the school foods. I also have extra seeds, and I never ever need anything sent back to me. I prefer a note. I’ve been playing most of my life and have plenty so don’t need anyone’s stuff. DF

Traveller

@Dogfish You really are the rockstar of webkinz. Still loving our wacky jeans. <3

Omg traveller how are you doing? We have missed you greatly especially ultra. Hope all is well and we hope you will be more active in the trading fourms. Unicorn

Traveller

Hi @unicornluv246 All is good with me. You must be busier now that school is back in session. I hope you are staying safe and staying well. I have some free time now so I’m trying to touch base with some folks. I have a new class starting in October and I expect that to consume a lot of my free time. Have a great day!

dogfish

Hi Traveller, thanks for the cheery post. I needed it. Unlike most people, I’m sad today because I got the rewards horse. I can’t help thinking “I could have gone to Italy” LOL Take care DF

Traveller

@dogfish Hmmmm I’m afraid that I have been away so long that I’m not quite catching your meaning on the rewards horse…but Italy will always be there? But I am sorry that you are blue. is there anything that i can send to you?

dogfish

Good grief no. Please send me nothing.If you have any tips on staying clear of that estore, well, that’s different. LMK if you need anything. I come around but not daily. Hope all is well with you Traveller. DF

Traveller

@dogfish you are too young to sound that curmudgeonly. LOL. Our mutual friend bananasbw knows you through one of the fan pages. I’ll try to get in touch that way. Have a wonderful day.

crazi

Hello all! I have 30 Wacky Gumballs left to giveaway. Limit 3 per person. Send a friend request to crazi.

abby917

hey @crazi! i would love 3 wacky gumballs. i will send you a fr later today. have a great day! -abbylc2007

frozenanna2

Hello Crazi! I’ll take some Wacky Gumballs! My UN is frozenanna2 thanks!

Alicia1

can i have those pls my pet name is carmenik you can send it.thank you

Comments are closed.