Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,016 replies, has 456 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 month ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

blurayne

Giveaway for account name: silverbella. Send friend request to silverbella. Limit of 3 items per request please. Leave your WW user name in your request. Thanks :) blurayne 3 Alexandrite Mosaic Tile
      Aquamarine Birthstone Gem Lamp
      3 Blue Flower Lamp
      3 Bunny Planter
      2 Campkinz Pup Tent
      Campkinz Sleeping Bag
      8 Candy Tile
      Chef Doe Coat
      Chef Doe Pants
      Chocolate Christmas Tree
      Diamond Doggy Window
      2 Diamond Belt
      2 Diamond Mosaic Tile
      Dragonfly Dining Table
      Dresser of the Lost City
      Family Photo Album
      Farm Fresh Delivery Truck
      Festive Holiday Tree
      Fireworks Panel 3
      4 Frozen Creek Curved Tile
      3 Frozen Creek End Tile
      2 Frozen Creek Tile
      Garnet Glasses
      Gingerbread Cookie jar
      Glowing Coffee Table
      Glowing Lamp
      Glowing Vase
      Golden Leprechaun Hat, Suit, Shoes
      3 Goo Goo Berry Bean Bag Chair
      Goo Goo Berry Purse
      Haunted Hotel Wallpaper
      Holiday Elf Plushy
      Hungry Hog Fridge
      Iron Wood Side Table
      Iron Wood Lamp Post
      Legionnaire Shield

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

colagirl7

Hey can I have the Hungry Hog Fridge, Dragonfly Dining Table, Dresser of the Lost City, and Glowing Vase. Thanks colagirl7!!

blurayne

Will send as soon as you accept the friend request. :) blurayne

Estherjc27

Hey my username is estherjc27!! Can I have the Festive Holiday Tree, Iron Wood Side Table, and Glowing Lamp!

blurayne

I will send those soon as we are friends :) blurayne

julia62006

Hey my UN is julia62006! Can I have the Glowing Coffee Table, Diamond Doggy Window, and Goo Goo Berry Bean Bag Chair!! Thanks!

blurayne

I sent a FR. Soon as we are friends I will send those it you. :) blurayne

Hello. First Timer here. I’d like to rqst just one item. The Farm Fresh Delivery Truck. I go by Kethryvertis. Thank you!

blurayne

Hello, That truck is on the way to you now. :) blurayne

daylahoya

Hey :-) Could I have the farm fresh delivery truck, a campkinz pup tent, and a campkinz sleeping bag (or a gingerbread cookie jar if any are taken)? Thanks for another great giveaway! <3 Your friend, Daylahoya/Gemomo

blurayne

Hey the truck was gone, but i sent the others to you. :) blurayne

frankie98

HI blurayne! You still are finding things to giveaway! You must have a major collection! Thanks for sharing! If available could I have the iron wood side table, glowing coffee table, and Gingerbread cookie jar:) Your friend frankie98

blurayne

Hey @frankie98. I had 18 accounts so I am overrun with items. It just got so it was not enjoyable anymore trying to keep up with that many accounts. I did not have time to enjoy my main account any more. So I am taking it down to 10 accounts and will probably take it down a few more. I want to get back to designing my rooms and dressing my pets again. I was able to send you the gingerbread cookie jar and I will check my other accounts for another glowing coffee table. Your friend blurayne

frankie98

I can hardly handle two accounts! 18 WOW and even 10 WOW! No worries about the other items! Please don’t take from another account:) I am so happy with whatever you so generously send:) Your friend frankie98:)

rlla14

Wow–I’m overwhelmed with three accounts! (I “inherited” the kids’ as they aged out. I fully expect them back in a few years…) 18?? I’m in awe!

Hey can I have the Blue Flower Lamp, Chef Doe Coat, Chef Doe Pants, and Goo Goo Berry Bean Bag Chair!! Thanks my username is adriana199921!!!

blurayne

I will get those items to you as soon as we are friends. :) blurayne

Hey can I have the Goo Goo Berry Purse, Chocolate Christmas Tree, Farm Fresh Delivery Truck, and Blue Flower Lamp!! Thanks, veronicablue14!

blurayne

Sorry but the truck is gone, but I can send the others as soon as you accept the friend request. :) blurayne

balletbear5M

Hey blurayne! Looks like I saw this pretty late, but if you still have an alexandrite mosaic tile, chocolate Christmas tree, and garnet glasses, I’d love to have them! UN is balletbear5M. Thank you so much!! :)

blurayne

The tree is gone but I have sent you the others. Glad you found some items you wanted, :) blurayne

robynloves15

Hi Blurayne, can I please get the Diamond Mosaic Tile, Garnet Glasses, and Holiday Elf Plushy? Thank you so much and I hope you are having a great day! – sparks15

blurayne

The glasses are gone, but I sent the others. :) blurayne

animalmomkls

Hi @blurayne, What a wonderful giveaway! If you have still have them, I would love two Bunny Planters. Thanks so much! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

blurayne

Hey I will get those planters to you right away. :) blurayne

libertynews

@blurayne Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have family photo album, campkinz pup tent and legionaire shield. libertypom

blurayne

You sure can. I will get those to you right away. :) blurayne

AuntietoEW

Hi blurayne. Thank you for hosting another generous giveaway. If available, may I have a Fireworks Pan 3, and 2 Frozen Creek Tiles. You can substitute any Iron Wood item, any mosaic tile, or any other frozen creek tiles. A friend request has been sent to Silverbella from AuntietoEW.

blurayne

I will get those items sent right over. Enjoy! :) blurayne

ajteddy716

Does anyone have the new friendship bracelet bow or any new summer mystery clothing, or any gem bows for trade? Please let me know what you would like for them. My username is ajteddy716

Good morning everyone hope you are all enjoying the berry fest :). I’m giving away the 3 items from the kinz style outlet (none are deluxe and will cost 285 in kc) to make a Moonberry dress. Please list your username here and if we are not already friends please send me a fr to webkinzplayer1212. Have a great weekend and keep collecting those berries!

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 if it’s ok can you either send me the 3 items or send them to my friend UN snowfleee. I know she would love the dress and she, for whatever reason, does not come on webinznewz. Thanks! Have a great weekend! You’re awesome! Your grateful friend Ultra

@ultrasonc. Hey hey hope this gets in before the weekend. Sure I’ll se

@ultrasonic. Sure I’ll be glad to send her the items. I reread my post and I realized I should have worded that a little differently. I don’t need kc to send the ingredients that was just info in case anyone wanted to make more :)

alienflowers

Hey @webkinzplayer1212! Could I also recieve those three items? I don’t believe I have that dress and would love to make it! Thank you, alienflowers <3

alienflowers

I just attempted to send you a FR and it was unable to send for some reason :/ I don’t think we’re friends yet… so maybe if you have the three items you can send me a FR?

@alienflowers. Hey hey sure I’ll be glad to send you the clothing pieces. Thanks for trying to send the fr, I’ll do it as soon as I go on that account. I believe the dress was from the first berry fest. Marshmallow collection starts soon, feel free to send me requests if you want to!

frozenanna2

ok no worries! :) thanks. i saw the friend request! and i accsepted! thanks for being my friend!

frozenanna2

hey @bunnyscott, it’s me frozenanna2 you’re friend! i’ll take a soft grey daybed! thanks. your friend~frozenanna2 thanks for being my best friend!

blurayne

Hey @frozenanna2, bunnyscott is a another account that I use sometimes, but it is getting ready to expire. My main webkinz account is blurayne. Please send a friend request to blurayne so we can remain friends. If I get another soft grey daybed before the end of the month I will send it to you. Your friend blurayne.

frozenanna2

aw, thanks pal!, but i can’t send anymore request’s right now so can you send a friend request to me? my username is frozenanna2 oh also if you don’t want you’re account to be expired then you have to adopt a new pet! i don’t know if you already know that but just in case!

blurayne

Sure, I just sent you a friend request. I do know that about adopting another pet, but I have way too many accounts and I am going to just let some of them go. Hope you have a great day. :) blurayne

frozenanna2

ok no worries! :) thanks. i saw the friend request! and i accsepted!

Comments are closed.