Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,846 replies, has 500 voices, and was last updated by  100dogs 4 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.

libertynews

P.S. frozenanna2 and all of my other friends on WW if you have items you need to get rid of and clear the docks send them my way before you sell them. I love finding uses for them. lol libertypom

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Ok! lol btw. I’ll send you the stuff that I have been wanting to get rid of for a LONG TIME tomorrow. I sent you the Camp Scuba Mask, the Lovely Caring Bouquet, and the Wizard Robe. Thanks!

libertynews

@frozenanna2 Thank You my friend. Have a great day. ♥♥♥ libertypom

frozenanna2

You have a great week girl! You da best!!! ❤❤❤

frozenanna2

Hey guys! Remember to send me the request, because I have 8 Invitations laying out. My UN is frozenanna2. I have another giveaway in stock! Please TAKE A LOT! I have to much stuff. Black Soccer Shorts, Campkinz Scuba Mask, Campkinz Scuba Pants, Cargo Hoodie, Cowgirl Dress, 2 Fashion Week Belts, Fashion Week Dress, 4 Fashion Week Glasses, Fashion Week Jacket, 8 Fashion Week Shoes, Hay Bale, Hula Coconut Belt, Fish Hat, Lovely Caring Bouquet, Mad Styles Shirt, Nafaria House Thin Tapestry, Navy Boy’s School Uniform Sweater, Navy Casual Top, Navy Geek Glasses, 2 Navy School Long Sleeve T-Shirts, Navy School T-Shirt, Orange Cats Eye Glasses, Orange Mary Janes, 2 Party Posters, Party Time Poster, 2 Pink Cowgirl Boots, Pink Cowgirl Hat, Purple Mary Janes, Purple Tam, 2 Red Pirate’s Sashes, Red Warm Toggle Jacket, 2 Ribbon Headbands, Strawberry Hat, and a Wizard Academy Robe. PLEASE TAKE A LOT! I NEED IT GONE! Thank you! Love always, frozen.

libertynews

@frozenanna2 Thank you for the nice giveaway. May I please have camp scuba mask, lovely caring bouquet and wizard academy robe. libertypom

frozenanna2

Yes. Thanks for taking! I really appreciate it girl. ~frozenanna2. ;)

starbrite1

Hi frozenanna2, it’s shanloveshorses and we are already friends! Do you still have the hay bale, lovely caring bouquet, cowgirl dress, fashion week dresses, fashion week belts, fashion week jacket, shoes, and glasses? Thank you! ~ shanloveshorses

frozenanna2

Sorry @starbrite1 I can only send up to three items, I’ll send you the rest tomorrow. I’m all out of the Fashion Week Dresses, but I can send you the Jacket, the Belt, and the Glasses tomorrow, and then the next day I’ll send you the Shoes. Thanks for taking. The first three you asked for are on there way! Enjoy! P.S., I LOVE horses to!!!!! There my absolute fav animal! ~frozenanna2.

HolyGround

Hi @frozenanna2, it’s your friend boo22berry! Do you have any of the fashion week clothing left? I would really appreciate the shoes, belt, glasses, dress, jacket, etc. Multiple are welcome as I will use them to make the fashion week clothes that I was not able to make! Thank you in advance! <3 :)

frozenanna2

Hey @HolyGround the items are on there way! I sent you the Dress, the Belt, and the Shoes. I’ll send you the rest tomorrow. Have an amazing week! Merry Christmas! ;) <3 ~frozenanna2.

kiwimcdonagh

Thank you so much! I would love the fashion week shoes, belts, glasses, jackets, dresses. Whatever you have to spare! My UN is Kiwibird25

frozenanna2

Yup! I’ll send what I can! Thanks!!

GracieGirl44

@frozenanna2 This is such a generous giveaway! If it is not too much to ask, I would like a ribbon headband, the wizard academy robe, and the fashion week dress. If not that is completely fine! Again, thank you for the generosity! Stay safe everyone <3. GracieGirl44

GracieGirl44

@frozenanna2 So sorry if this is too late, but if you have any fashion week items to spare that would be great, just because I never got to craft the painted denim jacket. If not that’s fine, happy holidays!!! <3 GracieGirl44

frozenanna2

Hey @GracieGirl44 I need you need to send me the request! I have 8 Invitations laying out! But when you do, I’ll send what I can! Thanks for taking!

frozenanna2

Thanks! A friend just sent me the Cat Eye Glasses, so I’ll send them to you tomorrow. Have a very Merry Christmas!! ;) frozenanna2.

Crantz

Hi, happy holidays! Best wishes! Just wondering if by any chance anyone has one extra or two ‘Fuzy pom pom hats’ and a ‘snow queen robe’ to share with me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot. My username is Rosencrantzzz.

frozenanna2

Hey guys! Remember to send me the request, because I have 8 Invitations laying out. My UN is frozenanna2. I have another giveaway in stock! Please TAKE A LOT! I have to much stuff. Black Soccer Shorts, Campkinz Scuba Mask, Campkinz Scuba Pants, Cargo Hoodie, Cowgirl Dress, 2 Fashion Week Belts, Fashion Week Dress, 4 Fashion Week Glasses, Fashion Week Jacket, 8 Fashion Week Shoes, Hay Bale, Hula Coconut Belt, Fish Hat, Lovely Caring Bouquet, Mad Styles Shirt, Nafaria House Thin Tapestry, Navy Boy’s School Uniform Sweater, Navy Casual Top, Navy Geek Glasses, 2 Navy School Long Sleeve T-Shirts, Navy School T-Shirt, Orange Cats Eye Glasses, Orange Mary Janes, 2 Party Posters, Party Time Poster, 2 Pink Cowgirl Boots, Pink Cowgirl Hat, Purple Mary Janes, Purple Tam, 2 Red Pirate’s Sashes, Red Warm Toggle Jacket, 2 Ribbon Headbands, Strawberry Hat, and a Wizard Academy Robe. PLEASE TAKE A LOT! I NEED IT GONE! Thank you! Love always, frozen.

ShmooPerson

Hi! Thank you for this awesome giveaway! Can I have one Cowgirl Dress, one Fashion Week Belt, two Fashion Week Shoes, one Lovely Caring Bouquet, and one Nafaria House Thin Tapestry? Thank you so much, my username is ilovepugs08 :)

frozenanna2

Hello @ShmooPerson I’m all out of Lovely Caring Bouquets, and Belts, but I have A LOT of Shoes, Glasses, and the Nafaria Tapestry. I also have the Cowgirl Dress. Tomorrow I’ll send you the Tapestry. I hope you have a GREAT week! Love always frozen.

ShmooPerson

Thanks so much for everything @frozenanna2! From, ilovepugs08 :)

Hi there, @frozenanna2! (Hopefully not again, sent this msg in already but didn’t see it come up in the listings so re-sending.) I just came across your giveaway, and thanks for that! I’d love to get any/all of the Navy School Clothing (Uniform Sweater, Casual Top, Geek Glasses, School Long-Sleeve T shirt, School T Shirt; and the Pink Cowgirl Boots and Hat, if you don’t mind. Can you send them to Kerowyn? Thanks, again.

frozenanna2

I sent the first 3. I’ll send the rest tomorrow, and the next day. Thanks for taking! I REALLY appreciate it! ~frozenanna2. ;)

Nah. Thank YOU! Really! So appreciate you doing this giveaway.

frozenanna2

Are you sure? Cause I can! Lmk what you want.

momolime66

Hi, @frozenanna2, thank you so much for doing this! Could you please send me a ribbon headband and a pair of orange cat-eye glasses? Thank you so much! I’ve been playing for a long time but I don’t have a lot of clothes… so I really appreciate it. I will send you an invite- my username is robins0n

PEBBLES1973

@crysjasmine3 How about burgundy, Red Rose meaning Love, Juliet, Polarberry for your red reindeer

Comments are closed.