Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,802 replies, has 430 voices, and was last updated by  bonesbongo 2 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Traveller

@sliviutza99 the sweet stripes bed is coming your way with two other items as a colour match. the maple tree and tranquil fall tree swing were already claimed. have a great day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

alexutzy97

Hi there @webkinzplayer1212 <3 Thank you for this giveaway! I am alexutzy97 and a deluxe member <3 Have a lovely day :o3

@alexutzy. Hey hey I saw you were deluxe so I sent a pkg from beaniecousin. : )

Part 3: New costume giveaway for non deluxe players. You will need to be friends with all 3 accounts; beanieaunty, beaniecousin, and beanieuncle. If we are not friends please send friend requests. List your ww id in you request. You will receive all four pieces to the unicorn princess costume and the three pieces to the sea monster costume. Have an awesome day and I hope you enjoy your new costumes :)

Cloudsheeeep

Hi @webkinzplayer1212! Thank you so much for this costume giveaway! I am non deluxe and wish to please receive the costumes. Do we receive both or choose? My first choice would be sea monster, but would love both. UN Adatins. I sent friend requests for your three accounts and am still wating for the beanieuncle acceptance. Have an awesome day too! : )

Hey hey both of the costumes have been sent. You’re welcome and I forget to put in my post that nothing is needed in return. Hope you enjoy them. :)

Cloudsheeeep

@webkinzplayer1212, thank you sooooo much for the giveaway! I am already enjoying the costumes. !! : )

@Cloudsheeeep. Hey hey awesome. The unicorn costume is especially pretty! A new giveaway will be posted Friday morning :)

i34388206

Hi :) I would love both of these costumes! My username is horsey7887. Thank you so much and I hope you have an amazing day too!!

Hey hey both costumes have been sent. You’re so welcome and I hope you enjoy them. I forgot to put in my post that nothing is needed in return :)

i34388206

Thank you so much!! You are so kind :)

cupcake2288

Thank you so much for the wonderful giveaway!! I love both of those costumes so I really appreciate you being so kind! My username is vanilla9999. Thanks again : )

Hey hey both costumes are sent. You’re so welcome and hope you enjoy them. I forgot to put in my post nothing is needed in return :)

cupcake2288

I’ve already put the costumes on my pets! Thank you so much!

@cupcake2288. Hey hey which pets are wearing the costumes? Some of them look better on one pet than another :). New giveaway will be posted on Friday morning.

cupcake2288

@webkinzplayer1212 Hey : ) The unicorn princess costume is on my white terrier and the sea monster costume is on my leopard!

Hi, @webkinzplayer121 (a.k.a. Beanie-A/C/U)! This is Kethryvertis. I would like to put in for those costumes, if you don’t mind. Thank you sooooooo much for the giveaway! Heaping tons of appreciation for it on you!

Hey hey both costumes sent. You’re so welcome. Hope you enjoy them. I forgot to put in my post nothing is needed in return. :)

Got them @webkinzplayer121! And, again, thanks a lot for the costume clothes!

Sorry, @webkinzplayer1212! Just realized I mis-spelled your name in the last 2 message posts.

@Serendipitydoda. Hey hey not a problem, that second 2 shows up by itself on the bottom line. Some names will also auto correct. New giveaway will be posted on Friday morning :)

colagirl7

I’d love to join this giveaway if possible! Thanks colagirl7!

@colagirl7. Hey hey will be sending this morning :)

@colagirl7. Hey hey I posted to you in “my trade” about the fall fest tiles you had posted about in “I need item”. We just keep missing each other. Lol :)

silverstar_1

Hi, I would love the costumes! Will send a FR shortly :)

Hi, I’m a non deluxe player and we’re already friends. I’d love to get in on this giveaway if possible

@NEWSOUTHWHALES. hey hey please list your ww id so I can send your items. Thanks

Right I always forget to do that. It’s ARMIDALE

@ARMIDALE Hey hey I saw your username on another post so I sent over pkgs to you last night. :)

kiwimcdonagh

omg! yes!! Please and Thank you!! my UN is Kiwibird25. Sending requests now!

kcroxy2

Thank you @webkinzplayer1212. I would love the Unicorn Princess Costume (first choice) or the Sea Monster Costume (2nd choice). Thank you, kcroxy (username)

shimmerstar4

Friend Requests sent from ShimmerStar4. Thank you very much.

Part 2: New costume giveaway for deluxe player:s: your items will come from beaniecousin. You will receive 2 mega stoves and a coupon. Sell the stoves at the wshop for $2126 kc which is more than you need to buy the deluxe sea creature and unicorn princess costumes. Already have the costumes, use your kc as you wish. Please be sure to be friends with beaniecousin or send a friend request. Please list your ww id in your post. Thanks and have an awesome day :)

balletbear5M

Good morning @webkinzplayer1212! Thank you for such a fun giveaway :) I’d love to be a part of it! UN is balletbear5M. Hope you have great day!! P.S. I replied to your post on the my trade list forum :)

@balletbear5M. Hey hey you should have your pkg , I forgot to post it had been sent :(. I’ll reply to your reply later today after I get giveaway pkgs sent out.

@balletbear5m. Hey hey I posted you in “my trade”. Replying back to your post.

Kiska

Greetings,webkinzplayer1212! this is very generous of you! It’s quite often that i find myself without any kinzcash (thank you Arte) so this would help a lot especially with the costumes! my username is KiskaAn . Thank you so much!

@Kiska. Hey hey accepted your fr on beaniecousin and will be sending pkg out this morning. Other giveaways are coming that will involve the other two accounts, beanieaunty and beanieuncle. :)

hopskoch

Hi! Thank you for this giveaway! :) My username is Pejsanechek. FR already sent. :) Thank you soo much!

hopskoch

LOL! I see I forgot to logout and my friend write it under my name. Hope it doesn’t matter. My username is Hopskoch and I’m not even deluxe. Lol.

@hopskoch. Hey hey it does get confusing seeing different account names under the same id. Send friend requests to beanieaunty, beaniecousin, and beanieuncle. I’ll be happy to send as soon as possible (as far as I know Webkinz is still down). Nothing is needed in return. Have a great weekend :)

hopskoch

@webkinzplayer121 Hey, all FR sent. Thank you! You’re so kind. :)

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 just had to pop on and say this is such a fun way to do the costume giveaway, especially giving 2 complete costumes to nondeluxe players. Thank you for investing all this time and work! Don’t strain your eyes too much. Love and hugs, Ultra

@Ultrasonic. I was trying to keep the confusion down a little. Lol. When individual pieces or items are listed and you can’t see what’s waiting to be moderated and then see something has been requested and repost to change it gets confusing. Plus I figured a lot of deluxe players would have already bought the costumes and who doesn’t need a little kc? Also for seven costume pieces it takes three accounts and you get them all in the same day. I’ll be resting my eyes as I’ll be doing it throughout the day and as the posts moderate here. :). Most days they’re good and I did really well during fall fest with the floating leaves. I played my deluxe accounts on my iPad since they got the most leaves and did other accounts on my laptop (still only doing the five accounts).

bellalicious

hi webkinzplayer1212! i’d like to be part of your give away. i sent fr to all of your accounts a couple of days ago. thanks! i’m babalichious :)

Kimatkinz

@webkinzplayer1212 you are so awesome! I am Deluxe UN Kimatkinz at literally broke, LOL! So grateful!!

@Kimatkinz. Hey hey got your fr to beaniecousin this morning and will be sending your pkg out in just a bit. Other giveaways will be coming (a new one on Friday) which will have items from all three accounts to all players (not split up this time) if you want to send frs to beanieaunty and beanieuncle you’ll be set if you decide to participate. :)

Oooh I would love to join in. I’ll send the fr soon :) Petlover365Bark

pejsanechek

Hi! I would like to participate please. I messed up my first coment, I’m sorry. We’re already friends. My username is Pejsanechek. Thank you so much!

Good morning friends here is the first give away from my beanie accounts. Please be sure we are already friends or send a friend request to beanieaunty, beaniecousin, and beanieuncle. This giveaway will be split into players who have deluxe accounts and those that don’t. I am also going to split the postings to avoid confusion (due to short word length). If you have multiple accounts please only make one request in today’s giveaway so more people can participate. Thanks and let’s have some fun. :)

bellalicious

hi webkinzplayer1212, i sent fr to all of your accts a couple of days ago. thanks, my UN is babalichious :)

@bellalicious. Hey hey I remember accepting frs from you but did not see a post under the giveaway. I have not been able to log into Webkinz yet, it looks like there are technical issues with the site. As soon as I can I will send over :)

MaxOlive

Hi @webkinzplayer1212 I would love to participate! I will send a friend request from MaxOlive, I’d love to send a thank you gift back! :)

@MaxOlive. Hey hey I did accept your fr and saw you were deluxe so I sent a pkg from beaniecousin. Truly there is no need to send a gift back, a note in kp would be awesome. The beanie accounts are my oldest accounts (opened in 07, and 08) and are stuffed full of things. I am downsizing from a lot of accounts. Unfortunately it was after midnight as I had issues most of the day and it looks like all of Webkinz is having issues this morning.

Comments are closed.