Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,802 replies, has 430 voices, and was last updated by  bonesbongo 2 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

frozenanna2

Traveller, I saw the Comment you sent Ultra, omg, I can’t believe how nice you are. Can I PLEASE be friends with you?! My UN is frozenanna2. You are the nicest person I think I’ve seen ALL week. Your a VERY good person. Never stop being nice. Because as long as you’re nice, your life will be great. May you always have Kindness, Confidence, Bravery, and Loyalty. And btw, Ultra, may all you’re Birthday wishes come true.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

@frozenanna2 bananasbw told me about your very kind post. This board is well populated with people who are genuinely *awesome*. @mirforbjs, for example, is legendary for her generosity although she’s too busy with work to play webkinz very much these days. But I learned from her and other wonderfully kind players about how to be a good member of this community. I admire your community spirit so of course we can be friends.

@duckcrossing. Hey hey I had some kinz post issues yesterday. I was posting the sea monster costume to you when nuts and bolts logged me off. I had issues most of the afternoon. Did you receive the sea monster costume? Not to worry if you didn’t, I will send a fr from one of my Webkinzplayer accounts and send it over. Webkinz has been down this morning and hopefully that gets resolved soon. :)

@webkinzplayer1212 I did! I appreciate you for checking in with me :) Thank you for all of the costumes :)

@duckcrossing. Hey hey glad it made it to you! It makes me paranoid when Fiona comes down and collects the pkg and takes forever to send it off . You’re so welcome for the costumes. :)

Hey hey everyone Webkinz is having issues this morning which are being worked on but sadly I am not going to post a giveaway for today from the beanie accounts. Planning on Monday. I had lots of issues yesterday with kp and getting logged out. I was not able to get many pkgs out until after midnight :( . Hope everyone has an awesome weekend :)

frozenanna2

You too Webkinzplayer1212!

@frozenanna2. Thanks! it was quite rainy all weekend long. Although not in a direct path of the hurricane I got cast off weather in my area including a tornado not far from me. I lost power for an hour and didn’t even know it had happened until watching the news the next day.

frozenanna2

I’m SO sorry girl. You add frozenanna2 when you really want to ok. I love new friends. I hope your ok in your Tornado conditions. I just had a BIG storm to (it wasn’t a tornado though) it had Hail, Wind, Fork Lightning I was watching the fork lightning. It was really cool. Anyway, stay safe! Have a great week!

Elenios

Hey Webkinzplayer1212! :) Could you please send me a friend request from your beanie accounts, cause I can’t seem to be able to send any, since every time I try it always says I “have already 8 requests out there” when I haven’t sent any in long long days (I really don’t know how to resolve this, but it’s getting really frustrating, cause I can’t add anyone I’d like to and it’s been going on for quite a long time now..). I’d really appreciate it! :) (Especially since I could Really use some kinzcash -I’m down to two-thousand-something.. -I must be doing something very wrong.. lol :D :P ) Also, if anyone reads this who is currently holding giveaways, or would just like to become friends, I’d be really grateful if you guys could send me FRs too! :) Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day!☺❤ Elenios ༺♥༻

@Elenois. Yes that is a very annoying issue. You will need to contact Webkinz by email to get it resolved. You can find the email address on the newz forum, I don’t have it handy or I would post it here :) I will send over the frs as soon as I can, Webinz was down when I came to the forums.

Elenios

Dear Beanie! Thanks so much for the FRs and the info too! :) Btw, I’ve been thinking about contacting them about this issue for a while now, it’s just that I hate this emailing thing asit is and they don’t make it easier either: I write to WK then they tell me to contact ganz, cause “they can’t help”, then ganz takes a week to reply and doesn’t really say or do anything useful either.. :P But I’m gonna have to go through the trouble if it stays this way… :P Anyways, thanks again and hope to see you in WK world! :)

@Elenios. Hey hey unfortunately I was not able to add you on any of the beanie accounts. I’ve seen others have been able to add you so I’m not sure what the issue is. Here is the email to contact Ganz: webkinzsupport@ganz.com. I would put in the subject line “issue with friend requests” . Don’t know if that will help get it to the right person but it might. I know they have posted they are overloaded with emails. I’ll try to send frs from my Webkinzplayer accounts later today and see if that works. :)

Traveller

@Kiska Just fyi: I adopted the Chocolate Rabbit and named her Lovelace. :-) :-) <3

frozenanna2

Aw, cute!

Kiska

@Traveller oh, what a great name for a chocolate Rabbit! I love it! Lovelace is such a pretty name:)

Traveller

@Kiska I am glad you saw my message. I would not have known about Ada Lovelace if not for you!

Kiska

@traveller awe, gee thanks:)

Kimatkinz

@Traveller Soooo cute! Wish you could post photos here!

Comments are closed.