Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 14,235 replies, has 450 voices, and was last updated by  AuntietoEW 3 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I have 6 Hidden Treasure Chest gift boxes to give away – they are from the “Rock the Boat” game at Vacation Island. Each gift box contains a Tropical Island Treasure Chest (storage), a Ghost’s Gold Doubloon ( like a Kinzcash coin, sells for about 400 kc) and a Mermonkey Artifact (decor item the size of a trophy). I would have to open the boxes for you and send the contents. Please, one per person. Please leave you UN and send a friend request to alphacat if we aren’t already friends. :-) alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ShmooPerson

Hi @Alphaowlbear, thanks for this fun and tropical giveaway! I would love to enter this giveaway :) My username is ilovepugs08 and we are already friends. Thanks again!

Alphaowlbear

Hi Shmoo – I just sent your items out – Enjoy! alphacat

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear Thank You, I would so love one. lol libertypom

Alphaowlbear

Hi liberty – happy to send those items to you :-) Enjoy! alphacat

Heyla, @alphaowlbear! I’m pretty sure were Friended already. This is Kerowyn. I’d Love to toss my hat into the ring for one of the Tropical Boxes. I believe we’re Friended already. Thanks for putting up this really neat giveaway!

Geez. Bein’ repetitious ain’t I?

Alphaowlbear

LOL – there’s nothing wrong with that! I’ll get your items sent right out :-) alphacat

Again, much appreciated. In ages past, I had gotten 1…maybe two pieces of the map, but unfortunately, the powers-that-be shoved it under the Deluxe umbrella, and…well…

Err, “it” meaning Vacation Island.

ultrasonic3

Hi alphacat! I would love a box if you have any left. Are these still available on “rock the boat”? I’ve never gotten a box. Love and hugs, Ultra

Alphaowlbear

Hi ultra – I’d be happy to send you the 3 items. Yes, winning the giftbox is still available. Sometimes, instead of getting cash, chocolate fool’s gold, or pirate clothes, you might get a piece of a treasure map. Collect all 4 parts of the map and you win the giftbox :-) Enjoy! alphacat

ultrasonic3

Hi alphacat! Thank you so much! I just love these items! I had no idea they existed. Makes me wonder what else I’m missing. Thanks again for sharing! Love and hugs, Ultra

kiwimcdonagh

Omg! I can’t afford to pay for a deluxe account and would really appreciate having one!! My UN is Kiwibird25

Alphaowlbear

Hi Kiwi – my pleasure to send you one. :-) Enjoy! alphacat

Traveller

@hi alphacat. I’m intrigued. If you have any left, I would love one. If not, no worries. XO Traveller

Alphaowlbear

Hey Traveller – you have the last one! The mermonkey is indeed very intriguing – a most curious artifact. Zoom in on it for a laugh. Cheers – alphacat

Traveller

@alphaowlbear Just saw this. Will definitely zoom in when next online. :-)

Traveller

@alphaowlbear Thanks so much for these goodies! Your friend, Traveller

Traveller

Good afternoon everyone. Here’s my humble giveaway. My jumbleberry jars are ready for redemption. One per player. First come, first served. Let me know which prize you would like from any given jar. Consolation prizes *may* be awarded to late arrivals. TTFN Traveller

frankie98

HI Traveller! How kind and generous of you! I would love a moonberry prize if available, The Jumbleberry unit OR Farmhouse bed would be wounderful! Those berries take forever to collect:) Thanks a bunch LOL! Your friend frankie98 ID love9050

frozenanna2

I would like the Sugar Berry Dress please. If you don’t have it, I’ll take the Jug of Sugar Berry. Thanks! My UN is frozenanna2. (we’re already friends)

Traveller

@frozenanna2 just to confirm what you mean when you say “dress”, do you mean the sugarberry outfit? Looks exactly like a sugarberry?

Kiska

Hi @Traveller! This is so nice of you! I would love the Frozen yogurt stand fridge if its available :) Thank you!

Traveller

@kiska Sent!

Kiska

yay, thank you so much!!! I love it

bananasbw

@Traveller…I am guessing right now that I am a late arrival considering it is 5:15 pm. :D LOL

Traveller

@bananasbw check your messenger!

bananasbw

@Traveller, you are certainly a humble person & Thank you so much for your gift. I guess it does pay to be late sometimes, LOL I have planted the seeds & will check everyday for its progress. Have a great day trouble…I mean traveller…

HolyGround

Hi Traveller, I am boo22berry and if you have a pickleberry jar left I would love a weathered well, or if you have a jumbleberry jar left I would love sour jumbleberry seeds. Thank you!

Traveller

@booberry Would you send a FR to Traveller and I will send the seeds.

ultrasonic3

@traveller awesome giveaway my friend. Sorry I missed it. Moonberries are so hard for me to get. Have a great rest of your week! Love and hugs , Ultra

Traveller

@ultrasonic3 tried to send you a package of moonberry seeds from the estore but it will only send the code to me and not the item to an account. I’ll have to think of something else.

ultrasonic3

@traveller you are so sweet! My mom loves making cards. She says she’ll try to connect with you on IG. Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@traveller I can’t even describe how happy I was when I woke up this morning and learned of your gift! I immediately planted them in my moonbeam sparkle room! Are you looking for anything? Maybe I have it (fingers crossed) Have a wonderful day and thank you again! Love and hugs, Ultra

Traveller

@ultrasonic I’m glad that you liked the surprise. (bananasbw liked hers too!) Like you, I’m also working on a room that involves moonbeam sparkle pieces. It’s called “Alexis Gets an Apartment”. I’ll share it with your Mom so she can show you. Have a happy peaceful day. PS Please tell your Mom that it was lovely chatting with her.

emylue00

Hello! If anyone has any pianos I would love to have them! I love collecting pianos on Webkinz.

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I have another Giveaway that I hope you guys will like, my UN is frozenanna2 but I need you to send me the request because I have 8 Invitations laying out. Adventure Scout Pants, Bee Stripe Pants, Hula Coconut Belt, Hungry Fish Hat, Inground Lap Pool (from wshop), 2 Party Posters, 2 Pink Cowgirl Boots, Pink Cowgirl Hat, Purple Mary Janes, Purple Tam, Toggle Jacket, Steak Frites, 2 Winterfest Mirrors, and a Water Bowl. That’s all I’ve got today guys. Lmk what you’re interested in. Thanks! I appreciate it! ❤ ;)

libertynews

@frozenanna2 Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have the water bowl. libertypom

frozenanna2

@libertypom ! Thanks for taking!!! The Items are on there way! ❤❤ ~frozen

Hi, @frozenanna2. This is Kerowyn. Hope you’re having a good day today. Can I put in a rqst for the Pink Cowgirl Boots and Pink Cowgirl Hat? And, if not too much trouble, maybe the Inground Lap Pool? Thanks lots….nah, thanks a ton!

frozenanna2

Hey @Serendipitydoda ! Thanks for taking! You guys are so thoughtful. ❤~frozen.

HolyGround

Hello frozenanna2, it’s boo22berry and I was wondering if you still have a pink cowgirl hat, a winterfest mirror, and a toggle jacket. Thank you!

frozenanna2

Ok great thanks! Holy! Have a great week! It’s on it’s way. Btw, I ran out of the Cowgirl Hat. But I sent you an extra Item. ❤

EmmaFett

hi frozenanna! do you still have the hula coconut belt and a winterfest mirror? thanks for the giveaway! -emmapants

frozenanna2

It’s on it’s way! Enjoy! Thanks for taking! ❤

Kiska

Hi everyone! Happy early Valentines day and Lunar New Year! I hope everyone has been doing great1 Here’s some tasty treats for you to chose from. Please choose a few and leave your username below. Mine is KiskaAn:) Enjoy!!

Valentine Food
      (3)Pink Birthday Cake
      Best Chilled Berry Cupcake
      Candied Rose Petals
      Chocolate Strawberry Milkshake
      Fairy Falls Charm Candy
      Favorite Pet Cupcake
      Fizzletwist Pop
      Friends Chilled Berry Cupcake
      Handful of Sugar Plum Gumdrops
      Have a party Cupcake
      Knotty Numnums
      Lovely Cookie
      Magic Potion Punch
      Pink Pixie Punch
      Rainbow Souffle
      Sweet and Sour Hearts
      Valentine Vittles

Lunar New Year food:
      (3)Reptile Risotto
      (2)Squakamole Platter
      (3)Tasty Eucalyptus Pastries
      (2)Webkinz Jambalaya
      Decadent Cupcake
      Bamboo Canelloni
      Fire Rice Ramen

Traveller

@kiska if only you had some pineapple tarts… Lol could I please have a link birthday cake, best chilled berry cake and chocolate strawberry milkshake! Oh yum. Is the fried rice ramen a pet-specific food? Your friend with a sweet tooth, Traveller

Kiska

Sure thing :) and yes the fire rice ramen is a PSI food. It is from my Chinese dragon!:)

Traveller

@kiska thanks so much for the goodies! Signed a satiated (and burping) Traveller

ultrasonic3

Hi Kiska! Awesome giveaway! If available may I please have candied rose petals, lovely cookie and sweet and sour hearts. Have a great weekend! Your friend ultra

Kiska

Sure thing! And hope you have a good weekend too!

ultrasonic3

I absolutely love them!! They are so beautiful! Thank you!

Alphaowlbear

HI Kiska – What a tempting array of treats! May I please have a Candied Rose Petal, Chocolate Strawberry Milkshake and a Sugar Plum Gumdrops – Yummy! Thank you so much – have a great weekend – alphacat

Kiska

Hi Alphaowlbear! Unfortunately I no longer have 2 of the items you requested so I sent you some others instead:)

bonesbongo

Hi @Alphaowlbear I sent you the Candied Rose Petal, Chocolate Strawberry Milkshake and Handful of Sugar Plum Gumdrops. Enjoy! ~ shelkinz67

ShmooPerson

Hi @Kiska, thank you for this giveaway of delicious treats! If still available, I would love a Magic Potion Punch, a Valentine Vittles, and a Decadent Cupcake. My username is ilovepugs08 and I think we are already friends! I will double check and send you a friend request if we’re not friends yet. Thank! :)

ShmooPerson

I just checked and we’re already friends! :)

Kiska

Sent them your way!

kiwimcdonagh

This is great! Thank you! I would really appreciate the Decadent Cupcake, Squakamole Platter and Chocolate Strawberry Milkshake. My UN is Kiwibird25.

Kiska

Sadly I no longer have the Chocolate Strawberry milkshake you requested so I sent you some other thing else instead:)

Hi Kiska! Nice to see you on the fourm. I also celebrate Lunar New Year, but this year it will be different (for obvious reasons). I would love a fire rise ramen, tasty eucalyptus pastries, and a bamboo canelloni. I hope you have a good new year! Petlover365Bark

Kiska

Hi, @Unicornluv246! I sent you the tasty treats over! :) I hope you had a good year too!

Comments are closed.