Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 14,702 replies, has 453 voices, and was last updated by  rlla14 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

lilstinky

Wheel prize giveaway! Please add me if we’re not friends already (momssanitytime). Corner kick stool 2 / yellow tulips 13 / purple flats 4 / Kinzcash tile 6 / belted spring dress 2 / Dogbeard’s navigation globe 4 / Petunia’s petunias 4 / lake flooring 4 / pink tulips 9 / jumbo glasses 1 / kiwi pop 5 / floral cami tee 4 / party cap 2 / kiwi balloon 2 / white tulips 10 / card collector sofa 2 / Persephone plush 12. Happy Friday!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

balletbear5M

Hi @lilstinky! I would love 2 pink tulips and a lake flooring :) Thank you so much, and have a great weekend!

Sooners77

Hi Lilstinky! I would love to have a Persephone Plush, Lake Flooring and a Petunia’s Petunias. My username is slime90. Thanks.

Hiya, @lilstinky! This is Kerowyn. Whichever is still available: Lake Flooring, Floral Cami Tee, Persephone Plush, Dogbeard’s Navigation Globe, or any tulips. Thank you sooooo much. Have a great Friday and weekend!

bonesbongo

Hi, @lilstinky Thanks for the great giveaway, I would like a Lake Flooring, and tulips (doesn’t matter what colour) if still available. Thanks in advance. Have a great weekend. Happy Mother’s Day! ~ shelkinz67

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky if you have any purple flats left I would gladly take them. I’m obsessed with purple and would love to have some more. Have a great weekend and Happy Mother’s Day! Ultrasonic3

lovnsoccer77

Hello lilstinky! May I have a card collector sofa and a belted spring dress and a purple flats please? UN: lovnsoccer77

DiegoPound

Hi lilstinky, thank you so much for the wheel prize giveaway. Please can I have any of the tulips still available. thank you so much. jtogo.

ShmooPerson

Hi @lilstinky, thanks for the wheel prize giveaway! If still available, could I have one Purple Flats, one Belted Spring Dress, and one Party Cap? My username is ilovepugs08 and we are already friends, thanks so much! :)

Welcome to the Friendly Froggy Cottage Theme Hop and Shop Palooza. Signup once and receive a package from all accounts listed. beanieaunty will send you some coupons. beaniecousin will send you flooring, wallpaper, and the trundle bed. beanieuncle will send you a charming waterfall. Please be friends or send friend requests to the beanies :) PLEASE leave your username in your reply :) Have a hopping time decorating.

lovnsoccer77

WOW this is so cool! I just want to make sure I’ve befriended all accounts, there are only 3 correct? UN: lovnsoccer77

@lovnsoccer77 Yes 3 accounts: beanieaunty, beaniecousin, and beanieuncle. I freaked out a little since I got no buy button for the flooring :0 I was able to get it on the mobile app using my Ipad :) So your packages are on the way. Hope this helps with your decorating of this cool new theme. Nothing is needed in return (I tend to forget that in my postings)

lovnsoccer77

You and this giveaway are so wonderful! Thank you so much!!

PS nothing is needed in return :)

frankie98

Thank you so much for this amazing giveaway! I would love some items from the new Froggy Theme to help with decorating:) We are friends on all accounts:) ID love9050 Your friend frankie98:)

Hello, @webkinzplayer121. I’d like to take part in this giveaway. Can you pls send them to UN Kerowyn? I so much appreciate it. Thanks! – Kerowyn (I sent you Friend Invites to your accts.)

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 oh my! I would love to sign up. You’re amazing! Thank you for doing this! Extra love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 Thank You so much for the goodies you sent today! I so very much appreciate it! I can’t wait to decorate this weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

@ultrasonic, Frankie, and Keroyn. Getting the bad gateway so all your packages have been sent. Enjoy decorating your Froggy rooms!

DiegoPound

Hi, thank you so much for this amazing giveaway. Am already friends with all 3 accounts. UN: jtogo.

ShmooPerson

Hi @webkinzplayer1212, thank you for this giveaway, I love the word Palooza. Haha, I would love to enter this giveaway, my username is ilovepugs08 and I am friends with all of your accounts :) I also want to thank you for the surprise estore items you sent me in the mail from two of your accounts a few days ago, I’ve been meaning to thank you on here but have been so busy with school! I opened your packages and was SO shocked and overjoyed to find what you sent me! Thank you so much, I don’t spend real money on Webkinz so I really appreciate you sending me so many things I wouldn’t normally be able to get! You are a very generous and kind friend to think of me and send those things :) If you are looking for anything, just let me know because I have a lot of random things and might have something specific you’re looking for. Anyway, sorry for the long message, haha, have a cheeky day!

@shmooPerson. Hey hey you are so welcome for those items. I hope you and your sister got all the items you wanted for your rooms, it was very sweet of you to get them for her. (from Roxy’s giveaway). I have multiple accounts and when there are community codes I’m happy to pass them on. It was a surprise when we got estore tradeble items. :). I had also been lucky enough in the trade room with a member here for some of those things so I had duplicates. Have fun decorating your Froggy room. Happy to send your sister the Froggy items just remind me of her username.

ShmooPerson

Yes, my sister loves that comfy estore theme, especially because she has a Webkinz panda and she can put all those things you sent me in her panda’s room! And with the help of your giveaways, I got all the items I needed from the froggy theme indeed, thank you so much! Oh and if you wanted to send my sister some froggy things, her username is ilovehuskies09, I think you are friends with her already, she would be glad to get some surprises :) And I love the trading room, there are some great people there just like on here! Thanks again for everything, your friend, ilovepugs08 :)

Bookworm25

This is so generous!! Thank you!! My UN is bookworm25711.

@Bookworm. Hey hey I was able to send you a friend request from the aunty and cousin accounts but not the uncle. I’ll send your packages out when you accept. Please send over a friend request to beanieuncle. :)

bonesbongo

Hi, @webkinzplayer1212 Thank you so much for this AMAZING GIVEAWAY! I would love to be a part of it if still available. Already friends on all of the accounts. Have a great day! ~ shelkinz67

kiwimcdonagh

OMG! This awesome!! I would love this!! My UN is Kiwibird25. Thank you so much!!

bonesbongo

@webkinzplayer1212 Thanks! beanieaunty, beaniecousin and beanieuncle I received the gifts from the Hop and Shop Palooza you sent, each one is greatly appreciated. If you are ever looking for anything please ask I would like to send you something for all the gifts you sent and never want anything in return. Have a wonderful day. ~ shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I have 14 more Charming Waterfalls to give away. You can keep the waterfall or you may sell it for 6,000 Kinzcash and buy the new Froggie room theme that debuts Wednesday. One per person, please – you will also receive two 50% coupons with your waterfall. You must send me a friend request if needed and please leave your username. Many thanks and a big shout out to Webkinzplayer/Beanie for sending me several large denomination coupons that helped maximize my waterfall purchasing. Cheers! alphacat

frankie98

Good Morning Alphacat! Hope you had a wonderful weekend:) You know I would love a waterfall as my decorating fund will be quickly depleted when the new theme comes out! Thank you for being so generous and sharing:) Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi there frankie! I had a great weekend – perfect weather so I did a lot of real life gardening and took my bike out – today is raining again, lol. It’s been my pleasure to send the waterfalls – this time I did some housecleaning on my full accounts and bought them on Webkinz Day when they were deluxe for the day :-) I played way to much Pixie Pod Pachinko, but with all the practice I found a sweet spot that won me cash nearly every time. I love this new room theme my froggies will be getting a complete makeover – I’m trying to visualize the new wallpaper with an extra retired lilpad flooring that I have in storage – will have to wait for Wednesday! Your friend, alphacat

ShmooPerson

Hi @Alphaowlbear, thanks for this giveaway, I would love a Charming Waterfall! I’m excited for the Froggie room theme, but I wasn’t sure if it will be available for Kinzcash or for estore points! My username is ilovepugs08 and we are already friends :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Shmoo – It will be available for kinzcash – isn’t that great? That new expanded wallpaper and the loft bed is amazing! Have fun shopping :-) alphacat

bonesbongo

@Alphaowlbear Hi, alphacat if you have an extra Charming Waterfalls I would like to get one. The cash will come in handy toward the new Froggie room theme, I can’t wait I love the whole theme. Thanks have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

lovnsoccer77

Hey Alphacat! thanks for sharing the wealth!! If there are anymore I’d greatly appreciate it! I also like you’re idea with the lily pad flooring, I may try that out too!(: UN: lovnsoccer77

DiegoPound

Hi alphaowlbear, Thank you so much for your giveaway-i would love to be included. I like the new room theme! Your friend, jtogo.

Alphaowlbear

Hi bonesbongo, luvnsoccer, and Diego – Bad Gateway messages abound, so a group message. It’s my pleasure to send your packages :-) This new theme is amazing – the design team hit a home run with the fan’s winning room design. Have fun shopping! alphacat

bonesbongo

Hi, @Alphaowlbear Thank for being so generous and a GREAT FRIEND! ~ shelkinz67

lovnsoccer77

Lol this bad gateway issue is a bit an annoyance! Thank you so much! lovnsoccer77

DiegoPound

Thank you so much alphacat. jtogo.

kiwimcdonagh

Omg!! I would love one! Been saving up big time for the froggy room theme! Thank you! My UN is Kiwibird25.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Kiwi – I sent your package last night – Happy Shopping! alphacat :-)

@alphacat Hey hey thanks for the shout out! As in real life coupons come in handy :)

ultrasonic3

@alphaowlbear I’m a couple of days late but if you have any more waterfalls I’d be very grateful. Thank you! Love and hugs, Ultra

Alphaowlbear

I do have a couple left – Happy shopping! alphacat

ultrasonic3

@alphaowlbear your message is moderating so I’m not sure what you have said but I want to thank you so much for the goodies you sen today! I very much appreciate it!! Have a great rest of your week! Love and hugs, Ultra

Alphaowlbear

RECESS FOOD – I will be opening about 30 recess lunch bags over the weekend. If anyone wants any of the current school food to finish or start a collection, just let me know and I will reserve it for you – otherwise it will be sold. :-) alphacat

ShmooPerson

Hi Alphaowlbear, thanks for this giveaway, I would love some Webkinz school lunches! If you happen to get an A+ Almond Milk, an A+ Cookie, or a White Chocolate Milk, I would love those, but if you don’t get those, I would love any of the school lunches! My username is ilovepugs08 and we are already friends :) Thanks!

Alphaowlbear

I will be on the lookout for those foods :-) happy to help – alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hi again Shmoo – I will be sending you some Almond Milk. I have been doing some research – the A+ cookies were a merry go round prize that retired several years ago. The White Chocolate Milk is also a long retired prize, not sure when though. I am really missing a fansite that I used to heavily rely on for the info about collections. Dedicated players took care to keep everything up to date, but unfortunately, that website is no longer working. When I googled Webkinz Recess Food, I did see a collection picture that erroneously shows those two foods still being current, although they have been retired for a long time. I would love to have them resurrected as a challenge or wheel prize sometime – we can always hope! Take care – alphacat

ShmooPerson

Thank you for keeping an eye out for the Almond milk for me, I really appreciate it! Also, thank you so much for letting me know that those foods are retired, I think I looked on the same website that you looked on that didn’t label them as retired, and so I thought they were still current! Aw I wish they still had an up-to-date website like the one you speak of, haha, maybe someone will start one up again at some point. Thanks again for keeping me updated and have a cheeky day! :) ilovepugs08

mabel3

Hello! I just checked my dock and I have White Chocolate Milk which I’d be happy to send. I’ll send a couple to you, Alpha, and you can pass one onto Shmoo. 3Mabel :)

Alphaowlbear

Thanks so much Mabel3! I just sent a carton of milk to ShmooPerson – I really appreciate it :-) alphacat

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear Thank You for the nice giveaway. I would love some recess food. anything will be ok. libertypom P>S> I have not been able to open mail in a week. Customer service finally told me they were aware….so,,,,,

Alphaowlbear

Hi liberty – I’m so sorry that you are one of the players who have had problems with their mail – I really hope it get fixed soon. I would be glad to send you a variety of recess food :-) alphacat

HolyGround

If you still have any recess food I would love some! Your friend, boo22berry

Alphaowlbear

Happy to send some recess food! alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, alphacat, Thank you for the very generous and thoughtful offer…I would absolutely love an A+ SODA and a GRADENOLA BAR if you happen to get any extra of those. This would complete my current recess foods collection, but no worries if you don’t happen to be awarded either of those when you open the bags; I truly appreciate your kindness in offering. As for the retired foods, though, that’s a different story…I seem to be missing a lot of those, so I’ll post another request to see if anyone out there would have extras of those they would be willing to trade. Thanks again! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Traveller

Whxhw, I have sent things to you too as thanks for all the treasures you have sent my way!

Comments are closed.