Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 14,974 replies, has 459 voices, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 2 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Rareone

Hello all :) I would like to say thank you for your giveaways! I think it’s great that some players do this, and I hope to do the same soon. I’m new to the forums, it always seemed like they were dated so old that nobody was using them, but apparently the dating is weird. Happy Webkinzing!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Rareone – welcome to the forums :-) the pages with the highest number are the most recent and they do fill up quickly – the trading forums are quite active. Looking forward to a new trading friend. alphacat

Kiska

Hi! Welcome! The forums here are great place to meet new players and do some trading or just to chat! I hope you will have a great time and hope to see you around webkinz!

@Rareone. Hey hey welcome to the forums! It can take a little getting used to but any question you have just ask away. Some parts of the forum are much more active then the others for sure. :)

frozenanna2

Hey @Rareone ! I know EVERYTHING about Webkinz, and they’re forums, so if you need any questions, just ask me. :) My UN is frozenanna2 ♥♥ Welcome back!! :)

Hey hey everyone the Beanies are throwing a celebration giveaway: Aunty is celebrating national doughnut day and will send you some yummy treats. Cousin and Uncle are celebrating the Deluxe preview and will send over some coupons and charming waterfalls. Sell your waterfall for 6K at the wshop and shop til you drop. Arte has hourly deluxe only specials, Persephone has an exclusive clothing shop (no coupons accepted there) , visit Sheldon on vacation island and bring home a souvenir, or just head over and see PJ Collie or the wshop and get that Deluxe item you’ve had your eye on. Please leave your username in your reply. If we are not friends please send me a friend request. ( beanieaunty, beaniecousin, beanieuncle ) Nothing is needed in return Happy shopping and have a great weekend :)

Sandmania

Hi @webkinzplayer1212 I would love to participate in this giveaway! I only have 16K kinzcash right now (went a little crazy with the Curio Shop rares lately) so anything helps! UN is SandmaniaWebkinz and we’re already friends on all three accounts. Thank you so much for doing this!! :)

@Sandmaniawebkinz. Hey hey you’re so welcome. It’s hard earning money and buying rares. I have a rare collection on one of my storage accounts and I think we may be friends on that account. I have neo gothic, medieval, whimsical wonderland, and Persian, some Aztec so if you want to send me list I’ll see if I can help you out with some. I’m usually in the trade room in kc chat plus in the evening if you go there. Have a great weekend :)

Sandmania

@webkinzplayer1212 Wow thank you, there are just two items (besides chairs, can never get enough of those!) that I have never been able to find in the Curio shop – the Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf and Desert Destiny Window. If you had extras of either I’d be so grateful! I’ll definitely see if I can catch you in the trade rooms some day :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend :D

ShmooPerson

Hi @webkinzplayer1212, I would love to be a part of another one of your great giveaways! I always love the little details you put in your giveaways to give us ideas for what we could do with our Kinzcash, so cute! My username is ilovepugs08 and I’m already friends with your three accounts :) Thanks again!

@ShmooPerson Hey hey I’m an old school retailer, back in the day of the blue light special, midnight madness sales, and waiting in line for Black Friday shopping :)

bonesbongo

Hi, @webkinzplayer1212 Hope all is well. I would love to be a part of your celebration giveaway. We are already friends on all three accounts. Thanks! Have a great weekend. ~ shelkinz67

frankie98

Hi webkinzplayer121! You are so thoughtful to do this giveaway! I would love to be part of it:) I love decorating more than anything in WW so I am always running out of Kinzcash! We are already friends on all your accounts:) Have a great weekend as well! Your friend frankie98 ID love9050

balletbear5M

Hi @webkinzplayer1212! I’d love to be a part of this giveaway! Also, thank you so much for the pink daisy tiles you sent from your accounts! I think they’re so pretty, and I’ve already put them in one of my rooms :) UN is balletbear5M. Have a great weekend too!

@balletbear Hey hey do you need more of the pink daisy tiles? JLMK. I actually ventured out into the real world this weekend. I went to the library to play webkinz rally game for the challenge. It’s been essential grocery shopping and such for me for the last year or so. I didn’t linger, so it was get in, get what you need, and get out. Glad we are getting back to somewhat normal. :)

balletbear5M

@webkinzplayer1212 – I’ll take as many more as you’d like to send :) I found so many rooms to use the white daisy tiles in from last year, so I’d love to have some extras of the pink ones to experiment with (plus they’re my favorite color). That’s exciting! Baby steps are definitely a good approach; I’ve been slowly getting out more too :) Have a wonderful day!

lilmarie2013

@balletbear Hey hey web12 here. I’ll get some more of those tiles out to you. Is there anything else you are looking for? Challenges have been keeping me busy so I haven’t been in the trade room much lately. Will you be taking summer classes for school or taking a break? :)

balletbear5M

Thank you so much!! Nothing new that I can think of, just the same 2 carriages and bows that we talked about in our last meetup in the trade room :) I also haven’t been in the trade room recently, so maybe I’d have better luck if I actually went more often, lol. Is there anything that you’re looking for? I am sort of taking a break :) I have just one kind of “unofficial” class that’s really just to prepare me for a placement test, so it’s nothing too bad. I’m super excited to finally have some time to catch up on some books that I’ve been waiting forever to read though! Have a great day!

HolyGround

Can I get some coupons and charming waterfalls from beanie uncle and beanie cousin? My username is boo22berry :)

@HolyGround Hey hey Sorry but we are only friends on beanieaunty. When I try to add you on cousin and uncle I get the message “can’t add at this time” . I did send over FRs from some
          of my other accounts (cool, lan, and lil ). So I did get you some coupons and waterfalls out today (Monday). When I do another giveaway with cousin or uncle just say we are friends on those accounts. If you contact customer service they can reset your account so you can get all friend requests. Are you able to send FRs? Not sure why you can get them from some and not others. Lots of peeps have this problem though. Hope you have fun shopping :)

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 you’re so amazing! Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! I would love some yummy treats! If you have extra coupons and waterfalls at the end I could certainly use them, but I want other players to have a chance first. Have a terrific weekend! Extra love and hugs, Ultra

2ultrasonic Hey hey by now I guess you realize the purple dress I sent you is new from spree. It’s a cute dress. There was more than enough waterfalls and coupons to go around. I’m actually taking advantage of the Deluxe Preview on my non deluxe accounts to buy waterfalls. So more giveaways will be coming soon. :) Are you out of school now or is it close to being over? How is your gardening going, still adding to them? Have a great day :)

Hiya, @webkinzplayer1212! I’d like to add my name if you don’t mind. We’re Friended already. This is Kerowyn! Have a nice rest of your day and weekend!

DiegoPound

Hi webkinzplayer1212, thank you so much for the wonderful giveaway. I am friends on all accounts. UN: jtogo. Have a lovely weekend.

lilstinky

Wheel prize giveaway! Please send a FR to momssanitytime if we are not friends already. Pink blazer 1 / Green pet pack 2 / Webkinz striped sweater 1 / Webkinz butterfly wings 3 / Webkinz stadium cap 1 / Tennis sweater 3 / Tiki torch 6 / Hamster totem pole 1 / Straight green creek tile 6 / Curved green creek tile 1 / Green mushroom chair 3 / Family photo album 5 / baby blue tulips 6 / mixed purple tulips 6 / romantic dining table 3. My weekend will be busy, but I’ll send requested items as soon as I can. Have a great day!

balletbear5M

Hello @lilstinky! Thank you so much for this giveaway! I would love 2 romantic dining tables and a hamster totem pole :) Have a great weekend!

lilstinky

Items have been sent. :)

Sandmania

Hi @lilstinky I would love to have one tiki torch, blue tulip, and purple tulip if possible! I’m guessing these were repeat prizes, but I’ve taken a long break from WW so they were completely new to me. I’ve sent a FR from SandmaniaWebkinz :) Thank you!

lilstinky

Happy to add a new friend! I sent one of each, and can send more. ~ momssanitytime

Sandmania

@lilstinky Thank you so much for the extras! :D

ShmooPerson

Hi @ lilstinky, thank you for this wheel giveaway! If available, I would love a Pink Blazer, a Webkinz Stadium Cap, and a Straight Green Creek Tile. My username is ilovepugs08 and we are already friends :) Thanks so much!

lilstinky

Glad to send them! ~ momssanitytime

bonesbongo

Hi, @lilstinky hope all is well. Thank you for this great giveaway, I would like a romantic dining table, baby blue tulips and mixed purple tulips if the items are still available. Have a great weekend. ~ shelkinz67

lilstinky

Hey, friend! Items are on their way. ~ momssanitytime

starbrite1

Hi momssanitytime, it’s shanloveshorses and we are already friends! Do you still have a romantic dining table, hamster totem pole, and pink blazer left? If not, can I get the webkinz butterfly wings, and tennis sweater? Thank you!!

lilstinky

Hi, starbrite1 – I sent the table, butterfly wings and tennis sweater. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

DiegoPound

Thank you so much for a wonderful giveaway. Please may I have any of the tulips that are still available. UN:jtogo. have a lovely weekend.

lilstinky

Three of them are on their way, and I can send three more next time I log on. ~ momssanitytime

Hi, @lilstinky! Long time no “see”! Hope you’ve been doing well. I suppose all the Romantic Dining Tables are all gone by now so, if you happen to still have any tulips, can you send a couple my way, to Kerowyn? Thank you lots! Have a great weekend!

lilstinky

Sorry to take so long! I’ve sent those items to you – enjoy! momssanitytime

rlla14

Just making sure people saw that TWO Jumbleberry Field prizes are going away as of June 2 (not clear if it’s midnight June 2 or midnight June 1). The Jam Maker’s Sink (pickleberry prize) and the Moonberry Pantry (moonberry prize) are going away. There’s a handful of nifty new prizes coming in, including two new fairy buddies. It was announced in today’s podcast. I’ve got the sinks on all three accounts, but NOT the pantries. Ack. Not sure 5 days is enough to get the moonberries needed for that. This is going to be a toughie. Good luck!

Alphaowlbear

Hi rlla14 – expect a package later today :-) nothing is needed in return. I always wish that any retiring prizes would happen after Berry Fest, not before – those days of floating berries are a windfall! Have a great weekend! alphacat

rlla14

OMG, Alphaowlbear, you are THE BEST! THANK YOU so much!! Wish there was something I could do in return. I’ve got dispensers and PSFs if you are looking for anything, or if there’s anything on your older event/retired list, let me know!

HolyGround

Does anyone have an extra moonberry pantry I can trade for? My webkinz user is boo22berry

frozenelsa5

Hey guys I’m going to do my first giveaway! If anyone wants to get anyone wants any best friends cupcakes please let me know! I have a few in dock that I could trade or send to people, but please what until this event is done so that I can make more best friend cupcakes, let me know witch cupcake you want and if I have it I’ll send it to you. My username is frozenelsa5. I might not be on here in giveaways much but I’ll come as soon as I can.

Comments are closed.