Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 15,789 replies, has 472 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

frozenanna2

Wacky Giveaway!; 8 Popcorn Tree Seeds, Zangoz Skateboard, Wacky Skateboard, 2 Wacky Music Boxes, Wacky Laptop, 4 Wacky Marshmallows, and unlimited Zingoz-In-A-Box(s). Leave an F/R to frozenanna2 unlimited items for each person. And remember, I can buy ANYTHING for you guys, if you need. Enjoy! Have a great weekend! -_-~(-\♥frozenanna2♥/-)-_-

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MSGothic

Hi frozenanna2, thank you for this generous giveaway! I was really upset that I was able to get all the prizes EXCEPT for the marshmallow seeds, which were my favorite. If it’s possible, I would love to have 3 of the Wacky Marshmallows – we are friends already, UN MSGothic. Thanks so much!

frozenanna2

The best I could do was one pack of the Marshmallow Seeds. I gave the last two to a friend. I hope this is okay with you! I sent two Wacky Gumballs to you, I have two more of those if you don’t get any pet buddies. Feed them to your pet for a chance to win pet buddies! Enjoy! Let me know if there is anything else you need. :) Also, I send a little extra package yesterday, and it’s got some Halloween items in it, feel free to send back anything that you already have, or sell it. :) have a great weekend!

MSGothic

Thank you frozenanna2, for the gumballs – they’re very cute! I’ll have to keep one in a fridge for safe keeping. I got your kinzpost and sent one as well! Hope you have a great weekend!

blurayne

Hey @MSGothic, I am sending you 3 packs of those Wacky Marshmallow Seeds. I see that frozenanna2 has run low on them. :) Happy to help. Have a great weekend!

MSGothic

Thank you blurayne, for your generosity. I love those marshmallow seeds! Please let me know if there’s anything I can send in return. Hope you have a great weekend!

frozenanna2

Aww, thank you Blurayne! That’s nice of you!

Mila14

Hi frozenanna2, thank you for this wonderful giveaway! I would love to have 2 Popcorn Tree Seeds and a Wacky Music Box. Thank you. My username is the same and we are already friends.

frozenanna2

Hey @Mila14! I’ll send it later tonight! Thanks! ~frozenanna2 have a great weekend!

bonesbongo

@frozenanna2 Thanks for the awesome giveaway, I would love to get Wacky Popcorn Tree Seeds and 2 Wacky Music Boxes, I didn’t have time to play to get the prizes. Thanks have a great weekend. ~ shelkinz67

frozenanna2

Thank you for taking! I will send the items over later tonight. Have a great weekend! ~anna

balletbear5M

Hi @frozenanna2! Could I have a zangoz skateboard and wacky laptop? I wasn’t able to get either during wacky fest. Thank you!

frozenanna2

Did I send you the gift? I thought I did but I’m not sure. :/ lmk. Thanks for being a great friend! ~frozenanna2

lilstinky

Hey Friends! I’ve been doing some more cleaning out, which means another giveaway. :) Please send a FR to momssanitytime if needed. No limits. Adventure Scouts boots – 8
      Adventure Scouts cap – 1
      Adventure Scouts parks – 9
      Adventure Scouts pet pack – 1
      Adventure Scouts snow pants – 3
      Alvin’s Hawaiian shirt – 4
      Blue treble clef glasses – 2
      Cycling helmet – 2
      Dark blue pants – 3
      Doc’s eye doctor shoes – 1
      Dressy athletic pants – 1
      Duck billed hat – 2
      Festive menorah glasses – 6
      Flannel Fairy PJ bottom – 4
      Flannel Fairy PJ top – 2

balletbear5M

Hi momssanitytime! I would love a flannel fairy PJ top and bottom. Thank you so much for this giveaway!

lilstinky

@balletbear5M – I tried to reply sooner than today, but see that my comment never posted. I hope you are enjoying your new items. If you need anything else from this giveaway, please let me know.

Hi, @lilstinky / momssantiytime! I’d like to put in a rqst for the Dressy Athletic Pants, if they’re still available. Thank you! Hope you have a good rest of your day and weekend! Pls send the pants to Kerowyn.

lilstinky

They’re on their way. Happy Friday! ~ momssanitytime

kiwimcdonagh

Hi! Could i have Doc’s eye doctor shoes, and Flannel Fairy Top and Bottom. My UN is Kiwibird25. Thank you!!

lilstinky

Enjoy your new clothing! ~ momssanitytime

starbrite1

Hello lilstinky/momssanitytime, could I please get any flannel fairy pjs, if you still have any, and the adventure scouts pet pack? Thank you, shanloveshorses

lilstinky

@starbrite1 – I will get them to you shortly. Have a nice weekend!

MSGothic

Hi momssanitytime, thank you again for this generous giveaway! I would love the adventure scouts parka, cycling helmet, and dark blue pants if they’re still available. Had another difficult time choosing! UN is MSGothic, thank you!

lilstinky

@MSGothic – I will send those over as soon as I can log on. You’re welcome to choose more items if you’d like. Hopefully I can post another clothing giveaway today, from which you can also choose as many items as you want. ~ momssanitytime

MSGothic

Thank you momssanitytime, for your constant generosity with these giveaways. I would love to have the other pieces of the adventure scouts outfit if they’re still available!

bonesbongo

@lilstinky Hi, I don’t need anything just want to say hope all is well, have a great weekend. shelkinz67

frozenanna2

Hey everyone! Since the Hotdog event is over, I have a Hotdog event giveaway! When Wacky Celebration is over, I will be doing a giveaway for that, too. Anyway, here’s what I have; Mustard Bottle Costume, Lemon Drop Soda Can, Relish Bottle Costume, 2 Parade Hotdogs, 15 Ketchup, 10 Mustard, Hotdog Cart Sign, Condiment Caddy. I also have some Froggy Cottage theme, and I can buy anything that you guys need from every purchasing station in Webkinz! I can buy anything for non-Deluxe players, and Deluxe players! Thanks you guys! My UN is frozenanna2 ♥ Have a great week!!!! -(♥frozenanna2♥)- :)

Bookworm25

Hi!! Could i have a condiment caddy, a lemon drop soda can and a parade hotdog. My UN is Bookworm25711. Thank you so much!!!

frozenanna2

I’ll send the items right over! Don’t miss my wacky celebration giveaway August 13!

starbrite1

Hello frozenanna2, it’s shanloveshorses and we’re already friends! Could I please get a hotdog cart sign, relish costume body and mustard costume body if it’s not too late? Thank you!

frozenanna2

Sent your way! Enjoy! ~frozenanna2

Roxy616

Also posting this on the I Need This Item forum, but wanted to let everyone know that I have 18 TWEEN THEME GIFT BOXES if anyone still needs any of the pieces to finish out their rooms. The boxes themselves are not KinzPostable, so please leave your WW username (if different than the one you use here) and let me know which item you’d like. If we’re not already friends, I’ll send you a friend request and get the item to you as soon as you accept the request. Happy decorating! Roxy :)

starbrite1

Hi Roxy616, it’s shanloveshorses and we’re already friends! Could I please get three bedroom windows from the tween theme gift boxes? Thank you!

AuntietoEW

Hi Roxy. Thanks for having a giveaway! You and Blurayne have given me four items in this theme. I assume you want one item for each person. May I please have the Beauty Rest Bed? My account AuntietoEW is able to use KinzPost again.

kiwimcdonagh

Omg!! Thank you so much for this chance!! Could I have 2 armchairs and a flamingo rug please?? My UN is Kiwibird25.

bonesbongo

Hi @Roxy616 Thank you for this awesome giveaway. I already have the Tween Theme but would love to have an extra bed and two windows if possible. I also left a comment on your post I Need This Item. Have a wonderful day. ~ shelkinz67

ShmooPerson

Hey Roxy! I would love any tween items, except for the bed and the chair, because those are the two I have, so if you have any tween items besides those two, I would absolutely love one. My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :) Oh and thanks for this giveaway!

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I have several more Charming Waterfalls to giveaway – the first 8 people to respond will receive 2 waterfalls – you may keep them or sell them at the Wshop for 6,000 kc each. If more reply, I have some coins to send :-) Many thanks to our great friends blurayne/Oz and webkinzplayer/beanie for gifting me large denomination coupons to maximize my shopping! Please leave you UN and please send a friend request to alphacat if needed. Have a great weekend! alphacat

DiegoPound

Hi Alphaowlbear, thank you so much for your giveaway. We are already friends: UN Jtogo. Have a lovely weekend.

frozenanna2

Ooooh! I’d love accouple! Thank you so much Alpha! ~frozenanna2

MSGothic

Hello alphacat, I would absolutely love to have a couple of charming waterfalls (one to sell, and one to keep!) You are friends already with msgothic – Thank you very much for this wonderful giveaway!

ShmooPerson

Hi, I would love to enter this giveaway, thank you so much @Alphaowlbear, you’re the best! My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :)

Hi, @alphaowlbear! Can you send one or two my way? Much appreciated, and thank you! Hope you have a good rest of your day,and a great weekend! Pls post them to Kerowyn.

Alphaowlbear

Hi – group message to Diego, Frozenanna, MSGothic, Shmoo, and Serendipity – my pleasure to send the waterfalls – I will get them out this afternoon. As Arte says – “hope you’re savin’ up for somethin’ special”. ;-) alphacat

unikitty11_

Hi, @Alphaowlbear! I would like some, please! Thank you! I’ll send a friend request from my second Webkinz Account, @Gamergirl208. Thanks so much! – unikitty11

Alphaowlbear

Hi unikitty – just waiting for your friend request so I can send your waterfalls. alphacat

madelines

Hi @Alphaowlbear, I would love a Charming Waterfall! My username is @madelines. Thank you so much!

Comments are closed.