Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 15,789 replies, has 472 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

orangeiscool

GIVEAWAY; Last Try – Webkinz keeps cutting me out do will give it one more try. In order to give more people a chance to get an item they would like i am limiting this to 1 item per person, Hammock Bunk Bed – Captain’s Couch – Year 10 Bunk Bed – Sleepy Superfan Bed = Oak Tree Gazebo – Jam Maker’s Workspace – Deep Sea Stove – Salon Stylist Chair – GardenPatio BBQ – Book Nook Sofa – Patio Fireplace Trendy Purple TV – Sports Soaker Tub – Science Station – Water Treadmill – Please give a couple of alternate choices – please send Friend Request if we are NOT already frtends. User Name – longarms7 – Good Luck

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

CAN I HAVE THE 10 YEAR BED???? THANK YOU!!!!!!! My UN is frozenanna2 THANK YOU for this generous giveaway!

frozenanna2

Your going to have to send me the request. I have 8 invitations laying out, otherwise, you can send one of your friends that are also friends with me, to send to me. Whatever works! You can just send it to one of our friends, and the friend can send it to me. Lmk!

Alphaowlbear

Hi orangeiscool – thank you for the awesome giveaway! My first choice would be the Year 10 Bunk Bed and my second choice would be the Book Nook Sofa – if both are already taken, that’s okay – I already have the other items on your list. Thanks again – have a great day! alphacat

animalmomkls

Hi @orangeiscool, What a wonderful and generous giveaway! If it’s still available, I would love the Patio Fireplace. My second choice would be the Sports Soaker Tub. Thanks so much. Also, Please let me know if you are looking for anything right now. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Hi there, @orangeiscool. I’d like to put in for the Garden Patio BBQ, (I assume) Garden Patio Fireplace, or Trendy Purple TV if any of them are still available. Pls send it to Kerowyn. I’ve sent you a Friend Invite. Tks!

frozenanna2

Hey Kerowyn! Is it okay if @orangeiscool sends you the 10 year bunk bed, and you send it to me please? We are each having trouble with friend requests. Thanks! ~frozenanna2

Sure.

Heyla, @frozenanna2. Did you get your 10 Year Bed? If not, did you also message @orangeiscool about the re-directing? I haven’t gotten your bed to pass on to you yet.

frozenanna2

I don’t think orange has seen any of these comments yet. Orange hasn’t sent me the bed, I think orange will send the bed to you, to send to me, when orange see’s the comments from the giveaway orange is hosting. Thank you for passing it on! That is very nice of you!

orangeiscool

orangeiscool Kerowyn – Bed for frozenanna will be on the way to you today. We can only send a person one package a day and I sent you one yesterday. longarms7

orangeiscool

Frozenanna – Will be on the way to Kerowyn today. Enjoy – longarms7

pegpony

Hi @Orangeiscool could I please have the patio fireplace and if that’s taken could I please have the water treadmill? Thank you so much for the generous giveaway, I’ll send you a friend request! : )

frozenanna2

Since we each are having trouble sending friend requests, you can send the 10 year bunk bed to kerowyn, to send to me. Thanks so much for this giveaway! Kerowyn sent you a request.

kiwimcdonagh

Thank you for the awesome giveaway!! My first choice would be the Book Nook Sofa and my Second would be the Deep Sea Stove. My UN is Kiwibird25! Thanks!!

Bookworm25

OMG!! Fantastic Giveaway!! I would love the Sleepy Superfan Bed!! Thank you!! my UN is Bookworm25711!

Oakridge3

Hi @orangeiscool ! Thanks so much for the giveaway! I would love the Sleepy Superfan bed – it’s the only thing missing from my Superfan themed room! My other choices would be the science station or the captains couch.

Hello! I’d love the water treadmill or a bunk bed please! UN: chandlergreen

lovnsoccer77

Hello, may I have the book nook sofa, or the sleep superfan bed, or the oak tree gazeebo please? UN: lovnsoccer77

Rareone

Hello @Orangeiscool If you have anything left, I would love any; Year 10 bunk bed, Sleepy Superfan Bed, Jam Maker’s Workspace, Garden Patio BBQ, Book Nook Sofa, Patio Fireplace, Trendy Purple TV, Sports Soaker Tub, or Water Treadmill. Thanks for doing this great giveaway! – Rareon (sent FR from UN 65peaches)

ShmooPerson

Hi, if it’s still available, may I please have a Book Nook Sofa or a Patio Fireplace? If neither of them are available, anything on the list would be amazing! My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :) Thanks again!

Sooners77

Hi orangeiscool! I just sent a friend request. I would love to have the Hammock Bunk Bed. If taken, the Oak Tree Gazebo. Thank you. My username is slime90.

MSGothic

Hello orangeiscool, I sent a FR from msgothic and would love either the Captain’s Couch, Salon Stylist Chair, or Trendy Purple TV if any are still available. If not, I would appreciate anything else from the list as I’ve only started playing recently and don’t have many items. Thank you so much for this giveaway!

balletbear5M

Hi @orangeiscool! I know I’m pretty late to this, so I would absolutely love anything that is left over :) Thank you so much!

Rareone

@Orangeiscool Thank you so very much for the tub! I just love it :) Please let me know if these is anything you are looking for, I have random things, hehe. Rareone (65peaches)

orangeiscool

GIVEAWAY: Hammock Bunk Bed

lilstinky

Wheel prize giveaway! Please send a FR to momssanitytime, if needed. Chair of Clubs – 3
      Chair of Hearts – 8
      Skateboard rack – 2

Color Storm tankini top – 3
      Magic W sushi – 4
      Card suit coffee table – 1
      Quizzy poster – 1

Playground chain swing – 4
      Campkinz scuba shirt – 5
      Campkinz scuba pants – 7
      Sand tile – 5

Window on the World trunk – 1
      Campkinz scuba mask – 3
      Campkinz scuba flippers – 3
      Campkinz scuba oxygen tank – 3
      Window on the World wallpaper – 1
      Souvenir mug – 4

Happy Thursday!

bonesbongo

@lilstinky Happy Thursday! Thank you for the great giveaway. I would like the Card Suit Coffee Table, Window on the World Trunk and Window on the World Wallpaper if the items are still available. Have a great day, try to stay cool. ~ shelkinz67

lilstinky

They’re on their way! I’m trying to stay cool, but it sure has been hot. Ugh! ~ momssanitytime

ShmooPerson

Hi, thanks for another monthly wheel prize giveaway! I always love these :) If available, could I please have one Skateboard Rack and two Campkinz Scuba Flippers? My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends, thanks again!

lilstinky

@ShmooPerson – coming right up! ~ momssanitytime

kiwimcdonagh

Hi!! Thank you for the awesome giveaway!! Could I have 3 Sand Tiles? Thank you!! My UN is Kiwibird25.

Bookworm25

Hi!! @lilstinky I was hoping for Magic W Sushi, Card Suit Coffee Table and Window on the World Wallpaper. If you still have them. My Un is Bookworm25711.

lilstinky

@Bookworm25 – Please send a FR to momssanitytime. The Window on the World wallpaper and Card suit coffee table were already taken. I can send the sushi.

pegpony

Hi @lilstinky thanks sm for the giveaway! If still available, could I please have 2 sand tiles and a playground chain swing? Thanks again!

gifted09

do you have any sand tiles left? i sent a fr from gifted9, thanks very much!

lilstinky

I had two more tiles, so they’re on their way. ~ momssanitytime

hello! may I have any of the campkinz outfits or the card collector items? Thank you! UN: chandlergreen

Nate4555

@Kiwibird25, Sorry I can’t send you a bench because frankie98 and frozenanna2 replied first. Did you get any of the Growing seeds mystery box prizes? Maybe you would like something I have from one of them? Let me know what you may like. Thanks, Nate4555

kiwimcdonagh

Hi!! @Nate4555. That’s okay. The only prizes i’m looking for is the Sunny Cupcake Dispenser from 2021 Planter Mystery Box Series 3 or the Mulberry Tree Seeds from the Mulberry Mystery Box. If not don’t worry about it! Thank you. Kiwibird25.

Nate4555

hi@Kiwibird25, I am sure I can send you some Mulberry tree seeds. Nate4555

kiwimcdonagh

@Nate4555 Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!! Is there anything you looking for i could send you? -Kiwibird25

Nate4555

Hello Everyone, When I adopted my unicorn I purchased 6 Magic Meadow boxes and actually got one of each item. Then over the weekend I got 2 Magic Meadow Benches from the prize boxes awarded to Magic Meadow Unicorn owners. So the good news is that I had very good luck with these boxes and would like to share an extra bench with 2 players that would like one. Nate4555

frankie98

HI Nate! How generous of you! I would love a bench:) That is the one item from the theme I am missing:) Thank you for sharing and is there anything you would like in return:) Your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

Nate4555

@frankie98 So happy to see you won the People’s Choice Award!!! Enjoy the bench! Your Friend, Nate4555

frankie98

Thank you Nate! As soon as I get some time the next room I will be working on will be with the new Magic Meadow items! This theme is so pretty! Let me know if I can ever help you with anything:) Your friend frankie98

frozenanna2

WOW I’d love one!!!!!! Thank you!!! My UN is frozenanna2 sent me the FR I’m having issues with that. Thanks!!!!!!

Nate4555

@frozenanna2, Enjoy the bench! Nate4555

frozenanna2

THANK YOU!!!!

kiwimcdonagh

Omg!! I would love a bench if you still have one left! Is there anything your looking for? My UN is Kiwibird25! Thank you so much!!

Comments are closed.