Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,347 replies, has 484 voices, and was last updated by  jimpritchard523 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

lilmarie2013

Welcome to the Beanies All Treats No Tricks Weekend Giveaway :0. Sign up starts today and treats will start going out on Friday, continue on Saturday, and end on Sunday, Halloween. Please be fiends or send fiend requests to beanieaunty, beaniecousin, and beanieuncle. Please list your ww username and the giveaway is limited to one account (if you have multiple accounts choose just one). :0. You may request Deluxe items such as a complete Halloween costume or Halloween Ball theme pieces. No requests for charming waterfalls are accepted as they are a part of the planned treats :). Please be specific with item names. Hope to see you in kc chat plus park 13 on Halloween starting at 3 pm kinz time. Have a Spooktacular Halloween :0

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

‘allo there, @lilmarie2013. Thank you for this Halloween giveaway! I have not yet managed to get any of the Unicorn Princess outfit over at PJ’s Kinzville Outlet. Can I request it? They can be sent to Kerowyn. Hope you have a wonderful next couple days/Halloween! Again, thank you.

lilmarie2013

@Serendipitydoda. Hey hey absolutely, it’ll be in your treats :) you’re welcome and hope you have a fiendishly good weekend.

Hi @lilmarie2013 I would love the halloween ball dressing table and 2 halloween coat of arms from the halloween ball theme. Thank you Petlover365Bark

lilmarie2013

@Unicornluv. Hey hey sure thing it’ll be in your treat bag. You’re welcome. Have a spooky weekend :0

bonesbongo

@lilmarie2013 Hi I would like to be included in your Beanies All Treats No Tricks Weekend Giveaway if it is not too late. Can I request the Raven Costume, RC Feet and RC Hat. Hoping to meet up with you for the Halloween Party on Sunday at 3:00. Thanks for all that you do for others. Have a Fangtastic weekend and a Spooktacular Halloween! ~ shelkinz67

lilmarie2013

@bonesbingo. Absolutely I’ll send those in your treats. I sent over a tent from the challenge and I should have another finished tonight. Awesome you can get your purple toad hat in the park on Halloween too! Hope to see you there. :0

bonesbongo

@lilmarie2013 Thanks so much for the Tent and treats. Are you looking for anything let me know I would like to try and help you out. ~ shelkinz67

lovnsoccer77

Hello! I’ve been MIA for a while, family emergencies..): I would love to participate in your giveaway if it is still going on. (Barely making it under the wire^.^) U: lovnsoccer77

bonesbongo

@lilmarie2013 Thank you so much for the All Treats No Tricks Weekend Giveaway, beanieaunty, beaniecousin and beanieuncle you are all so generous, giving so much to others on the forums. I would like to send something in return is there anything you are looking for or something that you would really want. Have a great day! ~ shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – Arte had the rare In-Home Bowling Alley for sale early this afternoon. :-) I bought three to give away – one per person, please. Enjoy! alphacat

bonesbongo

@Alphaowlbear Hi! hope all is well, I would like the In-Home Bowling Alley I have been watching for this item I seem to miss it when Arte has it for sale. Are you looking for anything at the moment? Have a great day, enjoy the rest of the week. ~ shelkinz67

frozenanna2

I’d LOVE one!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!! Your so sweet!! :) I believe we are already friends. – frozenanna2

Alphaowlbear

Hi bonesbongo – My pleasure to send the Bowling Alley – I happened to be in the Curio Shop at the right time – I really miss WI when players would post exactly what was for sale at the different times – now I feel I just get lucky sometimes. I’m not really looking for anything right now, thank you, though. Mostly I’m enjoying the lovely fall weather we are having this year Hope it’s as nice where you are. :-) alphacat

bonesbongo

@Alphaowlbear Hi, Thank you so much for the Bowling Alley, I sent you a little something I hope you can enjoy. If you can think of anything you may want please ask. I love the fall weather as well, I love going for drives just to see the leaves on trees changing colour, there seems to be a delay this year. Where I live the leaves on the tree have not even started changing colour or began falling. Usually this time of the year most of the trees are bare by now there may be the odd tree that still has leaves on Halloween. Still fairly warm during the day but cooler during the night. Great weather to go for walks. Fall is one of my favorite seasons so many beautiful colours to enjoy. ~ shelkinz67

frozenelsa5

I’d like one please! thank you so much! my UN is frozenelsa5 i have 8 invitations laying out so your going to have to send the request. THANKS SO MUCH!!!! :)))))

Alphaowlbear

Hi frozenelsa and frozenanna – I’ll be sending you both a bowling alley from my alphacat2 account. Enjoy – alphacat

frozenanna2

Thank you SO much!!! That’s so very sweet of you!!! Your amazing!!!! Can I get you anything?

lilstinky

Time for another wheel prize giveaway! Please send a FR to momssanitytime, if needed. Ghost hunter costume – 4
      Ghost hunter hat – 6
      Wacky light-up lamp – 4
      Hanging bat plushy – 5
      Candy tile – 20
      Garden gnome hat – 2
      Garden gnome dress – 1
      Freshly picked pumpkin – 6
      Wacky backpack – 3
      Succulent shelf – 1
      Haunted castle torch – 3
      Angel costume – 1
      Angel halo – 2
      Vampire pop – 1
      Rickety haunted cottage (completed) – 3
      Magicians table – 3
      Polarberry print – 3
      Freaky forest cave – 3
      Potted maple tree – 1
      Pineapple breezy freeze – 2
      Fall fun tree – 4
      Desktop airplane model – 2
      100kc coins – 12
      ** Please check out my posts on the “My Want List” section. Thank you, and happy Friday!

ShmooPerson

Hi @lilstinky! Thanks for the giveaway :) If available, could I please have a Garden Gnome Hat, a Garden Gnome Dress, and a Desktop Airplane Model? I will be sure to check out your posts on the My Want List section. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend! From ilovepugs08 :)

lilstinky

@ShmooPerson – happy to send those items to you, and thank you for checking my other post.

Oakridge3

Hi! May I please have a polarberry print, a fall fun tree, and a magician’s table, if available? Thanks for the giveaway! – Oakridge3

lilstinky

@Oakridge3 – Enjoy your new items! ~ momssanitytime

Heyla, @lilstinky / momssanitytime! I’d like to request the Angel Halo and Costume. Also, the Bat Plushy or Wacky Backpack (have yet to land of this one on the wheel). Whichever ones are still available. Thanks soooooo much! Hope you have a great Friday and coming weekend!

Whoops! Sorry, forgot! Can you send them to Kerowyn? Thanks, again.

lilstinky

@Serendipitydoda – I’ve sent the first three items, and will send the backpack on Saturday. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

Sooners77

Hi Lilstinky! I would love to have the Potted Maple Tree and the Magicians Table. Thank you. My username is slime90.

lilstinky

@Sooners77 – they’re on their way! ~ momssanitytime

lilmarie2013

@lilstinky. Hey hey a little late to this party, if you have any freshly picked pumpkins or hanging bat plushies available I’d be happy to take them off your hands. Im sure we are friends on one or more of my accounts , any beanie or webkinzplayer is good to send to. Thanks. Off to check your want list :)

lilstinky

@lilmarie2013 – I’m friends with your webkinzplayer accounts, so I’ll send them there. Glad you can use them. ~ momssanitytime

lilmarie2013

@lilstinky 2: hey hey agai. Checked out your psf list and looks like bonesbongo has you covered. Can you post an updated list. Which fridges do you use fir storage? I have some different ones available I’m happy to send you as I am re doing my collections. Are psf the only type of food you collect? :)

lilstinky

Hey! I collect any type of foods – PSFs, holiday foods, click-to-win foods, dispenser foods, etc. I have various refrigerators (to match the room theme) to store the food, and several of the Cool Treats refrigerators from the General Store theme, since they hold 15 items. I’ll post an updated list (and some additional PSFs) once I know what I still need. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness!

pegpony

Hi @lilstinky thanks for the giveaway! Would you mind sending me a candy tile and two freshly picked pumpkins if available? I took a look at your want list and unfortunately I don’t have any of those pets but please lmk if you’re looking for anything else I’d love to repay your kindness!

bonesbongo

@lilstinky Hi, thank for the great giveaway, could I get Hanging Bat Plushy and Freshly Picked Pumpkin x2 if still available. Have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

Hi @lilstinky. I know I am late to this giveaway, but I would love the fall fun tree, desktop airplane model, and the angel halo. If taken, I would love anything else. Thank you. Petlover365Bark

frozenanna2

Alright! I am announcing the name for my Tigerlily Pup! It is………………….Ashley! Great guesses everyone!!! You all did SO well! Whoever participated in my game may pick out one thing I can buy for you from anywhere in Webkinz! (including the oasis theme!) Thanks to everyone for playing! What do you think about the name? Do you like it? – frozenanna2 ♥

yami7

Hello frozenanna2 please can I have the dreamy gazebo please and thank you

yami7

Hello frozenanna2 may I have the fluffy blue monster costume please thank you.

blurayne

Thank you everyone for your beautiful comments! Your words have been a balm to my aching heart. I have sent out any items that were requested – happy to help everyone complete their sunny rooms. Your friend blurayne

frozenanna2

I hope you read my comment. May Sophie rest in peace. If there is anything you have left from your giveaway, I’d like something in honor of Sophie. Thank you for this generous giveaway, and thank you for staying strong during these difficult times. Please, if your going through any hard times, I am here. You can talk to me anytime you like about your feelings. Talk to your friends and you’ll feel much better! Have a great day Blurayne! – Proud of you for being strong. We love you Sophie! Is there anything you need in return blurayne? – frozenanna2 ♥

blurayne

I did read your very wonderful comments and thank you so much for them. I sent you some of the sunny theme pieces yesterday; hope they are something that you can use. Nothing needed in return. Hope that your cat starts feeling better soon; I know how it feels to have a sick pet. Your friend blurayne

frozenanna2

Thank you for your wonderful wishes back in I Need This Item… it meant so much! I will find a good place to put those items you sent, thank you for sending them! And, I will always remember Sophie! I will keep the forums updated on my cat. Sorry for your loss blurayne. Just keep remembering that Sophie will never be forgotten, and she will never again be in pain. ♥ Love sent your way, from frozenanna2 <3

bananasbw

@blurayne…I am so sorry for your loss of Sophie. She will be greatly missed. Wishing you comfort & peace during this difficult time. (((hugs))) bananasbw ;(

Nate4555

So sorry to hear of the loss of your Sophie – a true ray of sunshine. I am thinking of you at this difficult time. Sending lots of love, Nate4555

Comments are closed.