Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,657 replies, has 489 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 3 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Roxy616

HALLOWEEN COSTUME GIVEAWAY (Part 2):
      I realize these are too late to use this year, but it never hurts to stock up for next year! (Limit 3 per person) If we aren’t already friends, please send a friend request to Roxy616, and let me know if your WW username is different than the one you use here:
      KNIGHT’S ARMOR – 6; HELMET – 9
      LADYBUG COSTUME (Body Only) – 1
      MAGIC MEADOW UNICORN WIG – 3
      MARTIAN SPACE BOOTS – 5
      MIDNIGHT OWL COSTUME – 1; HAT – 5
      MONSTER CANDY BAG (Worn as a Belt) – 14
      ORANGE TOAD HAT – 3
      PINK COWGIRL BOOTS – 9; DRESS – 7; HAT – 4
      PUMPKIN QUEEN COSTUME – 1; MASK – 2; TIARA – 1
      PURPLE GOBLIN MASK – 1
      PURPLE TOAD HAT – 3
      PURPLE VAMPIRESS COSTUME DRESS – 5; SHOES – 3; VEIL – 4
      RED FOOTBALL PRO HELMET – 2; JERSEY – 3; PANTS – 1
      RED WARLOCK HAT – 4
      SCARECROW COSTUME – 6; HAT – 6
      TRICKY OWL CANDY BAG (Worn as a Belt) – 1
      TRICKY TIGER COSTUME FEET – 3; SUIT – 2
      WISE OWL CANDY BAG (Worn as a Belt) – 1

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ShmooPerson

Hi @Roxy616, wow thanks for the spooky giveaway! I’m not sure if we’re allowed to pick three costumes total or 3 pieces of costumes total but I will choose the 3 pieces of the Red Football Pro costume, which are the helmet, jersey, and pants. Thank you so much, my username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :)

Roxy616

So sorry, I should have said Limit 3 COSTUMES per person (request for a single mask or candy bag would count as 1 costume since these are single-item pieces; likewise, the actual costumes containing either 2 or 3 pieces would count as 1 costume, so for the multiple-item costumes listed, you may request up to 3 of those). If requesting more than one costume, please allow an extra day or two for me to get all of the pieces to you from my main account, or you may also send a friend request to any of my secondary accounts so I can get them to you faster (some of you are already friends on either one or all of these): Bailey411, esh25, Halo924, and sillyleopard.

ShmooPerson

Hey @Roxy616, in response to your response to me, it’s no problem at all! But thank you so much for clearing that up for me, and, if available, in addition to the Red Football Pro Costume, could I please have the Frog Prince Costume (whichever pieces are available), and the Knight’s Armor Costume (whichever pieces are available)? My username is ilovepugs08 and we’re friends :) Thanks again and you’re awesome at giveaways!

Alphaowlbear

HI Roxy – what a great giveaway – some of my pet wear costumes the whole year round! May I please request a Midnight Owl Costume and Hat and the Tricky Tiger Suit and/or feet? Thanks so much – alphacat

Roxy616

All sent, @…Sent the first three to your main and the Tiger Feet to alphacat2…By limit 3, I actually meant 3 entire COSTUMES per person, not pieces, so if there’s a third costume you’d like, just let me know (and maybe include a couple of alternates, just in case)…Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

@Alphaowlbear…I just had to laugh when you mentioned some of your pets wearing their costumes all year. For some reason this brought up a memory for when I was young & I used to tease my baby brother telling him he can remove his mask anytime as Halloween is over. His reply was “ha ha”. I thought it was funny but he always found a way to get back at me :D

Sandmania

Hi @Roxy616! Came here to thank you for the FW clothes you sent – and I’m excited to see you’ve posted another amazing giveaway :O I’d love the Red Warlock Hat and the Tricky Tiger Costume Suit and Feet if they’re still available. Thank you so much!

Roxy616

Hi, @Sandmania! Sending you the Warlock Hat and Tricky Tiger Costume, but I actually meant to put limit 3 COSTUMES per person, not just pieces, so if there’s another costume you’d like, just let me know (also lists a couple of alternates in case your first choice isn’t still available). You’re more than welcome for the clothes…I still have several of the FW pieces, so I’ll be happy to make and send the Faux Rave Jacket, Monarch Skirt, Rainbow Falls Dress, Tan Cap and Sunglasses, and Snowflake Sweater if you still need those. Congratulations on your new job…That’s awesome!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Hello, could I get the Midnight Owl Costume, Midnight Owl Hat, and Egyptian Mummy Costume if those are still available? The Ladybug Costume could be an alternate if any of those are already taken. Thanks so much, my UN is nct17a and we are already friends

Roxy616

Hi, @jimpritchard523, The Midnight Owl Costume is gone, but I still have one Hat I could send if you’d like. Sending you the Egyptian Mummy Costume and Mask and the Ladybug Costume, and please let me know if there is another costume set you’re interested in, since I had meant limit 3 entire costumes per person and not just 3 pieces (didn’t make myself very clear in the original post, so I’m just letting everyone know in case they’d like additional costumes)…Enjoy, and hope you have a great weekend! Roxy :)

Hi Roxy616 I would love the last Midnight Owl Hat if you still have it, and again if you still have, the Purple Goblin Mask and Martian Space Boots. Thank you ~ NCT17a

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Thank you for the great Halloween Costume giveaway, I would like the Tricky Tiger Costume Feet, Tricky Tiger Suit and Red Warlock Hat if these items are still available. Alternate item Magic Meadow Unicorn Wig. Have a wonderful day. ~ shelkinz67

Roxy616

Hi, @bonesbongo, I can send you the Tricky Tiger Feet (so sorry, but the Costume Suit has been taken), the Red Warlock Hat, and Magic Meadow Unicorn Wig…Please let me know if there is another costume set that you’d like for me to send (you may want to list two or three alternatives in case some aren’t available), and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

Rareone

Wow @Roxy you are ambitions =) If still available, I would love any of the Tricky Tiger, Red Warlock hat, or Midnight Owl. Thanks for all these great giveaways! – Rareone

Roxy616

Hi, @Rareone, I still have the Red Warlock Hat available, but not the others, so if you can list three or four alternate costumes, in order of preference (full sets, not just pieces…I had meant to put limit 3 ENTIRE COSTUMES per person), I will send you two more costumes of your choice out of what is still available. Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

Karina2245

Hi Roxy, I would love the purple vampiress costume shoes, and the pink cowgirl boots and dress if available. Thank you so much! :)

Roxy616

Hi, @Karina2245, Happy to send you those items…Just wanted to let you know that I had meant limit 3 ENTIRE COSTUMES per person, not just 3 pieces, so if you’d like the Purple Vampiress Dress and Veil to go with the shoes, and the Pink Cowgirl Hat to go with the boots and dress, please let me know…Or if you would like a couple of other costumes instead, just let me know which ones to send. Enjoy, and I hope you have a great weekend! Roxy :)

Karina2245

Hi @Roxy616, I would love the purple vampiress shoes, and the pink cowgirl dress and shoes. Thank you so much! :)

What an amazing giveaway Roxy! ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ If still available, I would love to have a Tricky Tiger suit and feet and Martian Space Boots! Thanks for hosting so many incredible giveaways Roxy! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Thank you so much for the all the items you sent. It is greatly appreciated, all that you do the time and effort put into having these awesome giveaways. If by chance you still have a Midnight Owl Costume Hat, Orange Toad Hat and Purple Toad Hat I would like to get these. Thanks so much, enjoy today and have a wonderful week. Hugs, ~ shelkinz67

Roxy616

FOOD COSTUME GIVEAWAY:
      If we’re not already friends, please send a friend request to Roxy616, and let me know if your WW username is different than the one you use here:
      BLISSFUL BAGEL SUIT – 1
      BLUEBERRY CROWN – 2; DRESS – 2; SHOES – 3
      CHEESEBURGER COSTUME – 13
      CHILI CHEESE DOG COSTUME – 11
      FARM FRESH EGG COSTUME HELMET – 5; SHOES – 5; SUIT – 5
      MILK CHOCOLATE EGG COSTUME – 1; HAT – 1
      KETCHUP BOTTLE COSTUME – 12; HAT – 12
      MINTY S’MORES SUIT – 2; HAT – 2
      MUSTARD BOTTLE COSTUME – 8; HAT – 7
      NEAPOLITAN CUPCAKE DRESS – 2
      RELISH BOTTLE COSTUME – 13; HAT – 12
      S’MORES SUIT – 1
      VANILLA SPRINKLES CUPCAKE DRESS – 1
      WHITE CHOCOLATE EGG BOOTS – 1; COSTUME – 1; HAT – 1

frankie98

Thank you Roxy for the generous giveaway! I would love the blueberry crown, dress and shoes if available. Not sure how many items I may request but it more than three would also love the Neapolitan cup cake dress and Vanilla sprinkles cupcake dress:) If that is to much than the blueberry outfit would wonderful:) Thank you for being amazing you! Hugs Frankie

Roxy616

Hey, Frankie, Sent the Blueberry Outfit to your main account and the cupcake dresses to Rosa907…Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend!!! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

The vanilla sprinkles cupcake dress would be nice! Thanks, Mrskwa :)

AuntietoEW2

Good morning, Roxy. You are a very generous person to share all these items! My life has been absolute stressful chaos. This is the bright spot in my day. If available, may I have the Blueberry Crown, Blueberry Dress, and Blueberry Shoes? Thank you! AuntietoEW

Roxy616

Hi, @AuntietoEW, I’m so sorry to hear that life has been so stressful for you lately. I truly hope that changes for you very soon, as I know all-too well how stress can negatively effect your health and well being and wreak havoc on your emotions, and I also know exactly what you mean about Webkinz being the bright spot in your day…it’s that for me, as well. Happy to send the Blueberry Outfit, and I hope you enjoy! Have a wonderful (and relaxing) weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

Minion

Hi @Roxy616 Is the Blissful Bagel Suit still available? ~minion

Roxy616

Hi, @Minion, Yes, the Bagel Suit is still available, and I will send with the Dried Jumbleberry Display and Polished Pumpkin Dresser…Enjoy, and have a great weekend! Roxy :)

sosotto

Hi, @Roxy16!! This is an amazing giveaway! I would love the blissful bagel suit, blueberry dress, crown, and shoes. Thanks so much roxy♥ Let me know if there is anything your looking for that I can send! Have an amazing Week! ~sosotto.

Roxy616

Hi, @sosotto, So sorry, but both of those outfits are gone…Please let me know if you see anything else you’d like instead. Hope you have a great weekend! Roxy :)

cchhllooee

Roxy you are too kind! If you still have the smores suit I would love it! otherwise any surprise items would be great :) User is cchhllooee

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Thank you for this awesome giveaway. I would like the Neapolitan Cupcake Dress, Vanilla Sprinkles Cupcake Dress and Smores Suit if the items are still available. Have a great day. ~ shelkin67

Roxy616

@bonesbongo, All sent…Enjoy! Hugs, Roxy <3

Rareone

@Roxy I would like any; Milk chocolate egg, Neapolitan cupcake dress, White chocolate egg, or farm fresh egg items. Thanks! – Rareone

Roxy616

@Rareone, Sending the White Chocolate Egg Outfit…Will also send the Farm Fresh Egg Outfit late tonight. Enjoy! Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

HALLOWEEN COSTUME GIVEAWAY (Part 1):
      I realize these are too late to use this year, but it never hurts to stock up for next year! (Limit 3 per person) If we aren’t already friends, please send a friend request to Roxy616, and let me know if your WW username is different than the one you use here:
      2021 WEREWOLF CANDY BAG (Worn as a Belt) – 3
      ANGEL COSTUME – 5; HALO – 6
      BONEY CANDY BAG (Worn as a Belt) – 10
      CANDY CORN WITCH DRESS – 2; HAT – 2
      CLEOPATRA COSTUME – 4; WIG – 4
      CREEPY CRAWLER MASK – 4
      EGYPTIAN MUMMY COSTUME – 13; FOOT WRAPS – 2; MASK – 8
      FROG PRINCE COSTUME – 5; FEET – 2
      GARDEN GNOME DRESS (Girl) – 7; GARDEN GNOME HAT – 7
      GARDEN GNOME OUTFIT (Boy) – 3; BEARDED HAT – 1; BOOTS – 2
      GINGERBREAD MAN COSTUME – 15; HAT – 12; SHOES – 16
      GOBLIN BOOTS – 1; COSTUME BELT – 1; COSTUME TOP – 3
      GREEN TOAD HAT – 3
      HAUNTED HOTEL SERVER’S DRESS – 9
      HAUNTED HOTEL SERVER’S VEST – 2
      HAUNTED HOTEL STAFF BLAZER – 1
      HAUNTED HOTEL STAFF DRESS – 5
      HAUNTED HOTEL STAFF SLACKS – 3
      JOLLY OWL CANDY BAG (Worn as a Belt) – 3

I would like the haunted hotel vest, blazer, staff dress and/or slacks. Thank you so very much! :) Mrskwa

Alternative would be the garden gnome complete boy outfit. Thank you! Mrskwa

Roxy616

I have all those for you and will send them out over the next couple of days…Thanks, Roxy :)

MSGothic

Hello Roxy616! You’re right, it never hurts to stock up for next Halloween! (Or just wear them all year round!) I would absolutely love the goblin boots, costume belt, and top please! UN is MSGothic. Thank you!!!

Roxy616

@MSGothic, Happy to send those to you…Enjoy, and have a great weekend! Roxy :)

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Thank you for another great giveaway, I would like Green Toad Hat and Creepy Crawler Mask x2 if the items are still available. Have a fantastic day. ~ shelkinz67

Roxy616

Hi, @bonesbongo, Sent these to you from my Bailey411 account…Enjoy! Hugs, Roxy <3

Rareone

Hi @Roxy I keep finding more a I go down the page! Seriously, not sure how you keep any of this straight, lol If I can request from this list as well, I would love the Frog Prince Costume & Feet. Thanks again! Your friend, Rareone

Roxy616

@Rareone, Would be happy to send you those…Since I’ve already sent a package for today, I can either send late tonight, or you could send me a friend request from Rareone (I’m only friends on your 65Peaches account), or please send a request to one of my secondary accounts, Halo924, and I’ll get the costume pieces sent right over. Thanks, Roxy :)

65peaches

@Roxy Thank you SO much! The costume is so cute =) You are too kind, and your kindness is much appreciated. I did send a FR to Halo924 from Rareone. Please relax, and recoup this weekend, you deserve a break! Your friend, Rareone

Sooners77

Hi Roxy! Wow!! I would love to have the Angel Costume, and the Egyptian Foot Wraps and Mask. Thanks so much. My username is slime90.

yami7

Hello Roxy616 may I please have the couch and dresser please and thank you

Roxy616

@yami7, I don’t think this posted in the right place…Is this for the Tween Theme items? If so, just making sure you would still like for me to select the couch and dresser from that theme…Thanks, Roxy :)

Roxy616

@yami7, I don’t think this posted in the right place…Is this for the Tween Theme items? If so, just making sure you would still like for me to select the couch and dresser from that theme…Thanks, Roxy :)

yami7

May I have the jam makers workspace please

Comments are closed.