Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,657 replies, has 489 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 3 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

frozenanna2

I have 20 Adventure Trail Mix for anyone who needs some. (5 mixes per person.) Send a request to frozenanna2. Have a great day! :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

yami7

Hello frozenanna2 I was wondering if you have any dispensers that I could have please ? thank you for the next stuff

frozenanna2

@Yami7 sorry I don’t have any dispensers for you at the moment…If I ever somehow get any extras, I’d be happy to send. :) Will send the Wow Cookies, the Cactus Picture Frame, some Glampire Items, Candies, and I’ll send over a cool bed along with that stuff. :D – frozenanna2

Dispensers are very expensive. Maybe you can save some money and buy estore points :) or even try the challenges that are dispensers.

yami7

Hello blurayne I just wanted toooooooooooooo say thank you once again for all the cool items

yami7

Hello blurayne Just wanted toooooo say thank you for all the items

blurayne

You are very welcome @yami7. I just put the last item in the post to you this morning. :)

yami7

Hello frozenanna2 part of what I was saying got cut off . Do you have any of the stitch costumes or ice costumes mummy costumes or zombie costumes from next or any clothing of any kind from next ? I will be greatful for anything or everything from next of items clothing holiday stuff prizes ! Thanks again

frozenelsa5

Clothes are not available for send through next, but as I said, I’ll send anything I can :D

frozenanna2

Whoops, never thought that would happen! XD my sister and I use the same computer, and frozenelsa5 was logged in and I didn’t notice, so I accidentally typed in her behalf, sorry! XD it looked like frozenelsa5 typed what I meant to say! Sorry! She was still logged into her GW account, and I was writing a comment thinking I was logged onto my account. Sorry if I made it sound like it was my sister.

Comments are closed.