Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,491 replies, has 486 voices, and was last updated by  _xPho3nyxblade318x_ 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Roxy616

Hi, everyone! Now that the guesswork is over, I thought I would explain a little further about what I meant by Bailey’s middle name meaning the actual place/country I visited (Ireland) and also meaning “peace”…The native language for both Ireland and Scotland is Gaelic, although most there speak English as their primary language, now. I did a Google search on the name “Erin” before I posted the clue, and this is what I found: “A traditionally female name, the meaning of Erin is ‘peace’. Originating from Irish culture, this is the poetic and historical name given to Ireland, taken from the Gaelic word “Éireann”, meaning “Ireland”. It is commonly Anglicized (translated in English) as Erin.” I get that the clues may have seemed a bit confusing at the beginning but hope you enjoyed the game anyway and had a little fun along the way! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

I lose! Haha! Congrats to the winners!

Roxy616

@frozenanna2, You still participated and submitted a guess, so I’m sending everyone who played a dispenser…It might not be one of your top choices, depending on who got the correct answer and in what order their answers were posted, but please go ahead and list your top five choices, and I’ll be happy to send you one of those if it’s still left…If not, I’ll send one from whatever is left. Thanks for playing, and hope you have a great weekend! ~ Roxy :)

frozenanna2

Thanks SO much Roxy!!! I love that name btw, soooooo cuuuttteee!! :D I will just have whatever dispenser. Thanks Roxy! :)

Roxy616

Hi, everyone! A lot of you have successfully guessed the correct country I visited, or at least the right continent (Europe), so I won’t keep you in further suspense. The answer to the place is indeed the magical land of the leprechauns…IRELAND! Now that the place–and the origin of the first and middle names I chose for my kitty–have been revealed, here are your final two clues to help you guess Bailey’s middle name: The third clue is that the name begins with the 5th letter of the alphabet, and the fourth clue is that the name rhymes with wearin’, as in the “Wearin’ of the Green,” as many here refer to the color of clothing worn on St. Patrick’s Day. (Tried my best to make these last two much easier to guess, so hope this helps!) Winners will get first choice on which dispenser they receive, in order of when their reply is posted, but there should be enough for each of you to receive one, whether you guessed the correct name or not. Even if you’ve already guessed three, feel free to go ahead and take another guess. Hope you had fun with this, and thanks for playing!!!

frankie98

Hi Roxy:) Erin Is the middle name? What a fun game and a lovely way to choose a name for your Kitty:) Big Hugs Frankie:)

Sooners77

Hi Roxy! My guess would be Erin. Bailey Erin, I love it. If I guessed correctly, I would love to have the Sunny Cupcake Dispenser, the Harvest Hedgehog Cookie Dispenser or the Harvest Owl Cookie Dispenser. This was fun, thanks. My username is slime90.

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I look up Irish word for peace. Is it Shiiochain I bet that was the best trip ever! I’m so glad you got to go! Thanks for the fun game! Love and hugs, Ultra

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Bailey Erin beautiful name. Thank you for the fun. ~ shelkinz67

That’s so nice of you! If you have anything left I would love a dispenser. I have the moon pie snack machine, but anything else would be awesome! Thanks!

Oh nice! I got to go there in 2019/2020. Also, I’m gonna guess Erin Green XD Sorry I was late, lol. -Alex

Roxy616

Hi, @Alexandrite_Ledger, Everyone is going to receive a dispenser for participating, so please let me know your top five choices from the list of dispensers I posted on Pg. 351…Hopefully, I will be able to send you one of your choices, depending on the other requests from those who submitted guesses ahead of you, but you will still be receiving a dispenser, regardless. Thanks for playing! Hugs, Roxy <3

Karina2245

Hi Roxy, I’m a bit late, but I thought I would try my luck since I’ve always wanted an e-store dispenser. I think Bailey’s middle name is Erin, which is a lovely name, and I’m glad you were able to visit a place that you wanted to go to for so long. My top five choices of dispenser are: harvest owl cookie dispenser, tropical zangoz dispenser, sunny cupcake dispenser, peppermint cookie tree dispenser, and harvest bear cookie dispenser, or whatever is left :)

Rareone

I also guess Aran. I thought you had said it wasn’t Ireland, I’m so glad it was! I love Ireland! =)

yami7

Erin is my guess :-D peppermint cookie tree as the prizes choice Or wacky elf I had tons of fun playing Thanks roxy for the game

blurayne

Hey @Roxy616, I will guess the middle name of Bailey is Eire. Great game!

Roxy616

Love your guess, @blurayne! Means the same, but I used the Anglicized version of Erin. Please let me know your top five choices from the dispensers I listed on Pg. 351, and I’ll do my best to send one of those…If they’re already taken, I’ll still be sending a dispenser to everyone who participated. Hope you’re doing well, and I was so very sorry to read that your job may be in jeopardy…keeping good thoughts that it won’t come to that. I know that holidays and this time of year are not easy for you, and I truly hate that you’re having to deal with the stress of this on top of everything else, but I’d still like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and hoping that the New Year brings you joy and peace. ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

blurayne

Hello @Roxy616, No need to send me a dispenser; I just wanted to join in on the fun. So far my job has been holding on, I am keeping my fingers crossed that it can survive. I am doing fine just a little depressed here lately. I have not even designed any WW rooms here lately. I am sure that my spirits will pick up soon. Thank you for the holidays wishes. I hope that your Christmas is a wonderful one this year and the New Year brings you happiness. Your friend blurayne

frozenanna2

We’ll help you cheer up Blurayne! Know this, – God has it all under control. Don’t let depression take you over, because God has it under control, and something great will happen to you. Try to stay happy! :D

Rareone

Hey @Roxy616 I guess Inala, Salem, and Shalem. I’m probably way off, but hey, I figured I throw something out there :)
      Top five requests: Harvest OWL cookie dispenser, Pumpkin Spice Doughnut dispenser, Peppermint Cookie tree, Sunny Cupcake dispenser, or Harvest Hedgehog cookie dispenser. Thanks for this awesome fun game! Your friend, Rareone

yami7

my guess is scottland and ireland and esh maryland dove MY top picks harvest bear dispenser and wacky elf dispenser and peppermint cookie dispenser and harvest owl dispenser and pumpkin spice donut dispenser or harvest hedgehog dispenser harvest squirrel

Roxy616

GUESSING GAME DISPENSER GIVEAWAY (Part 2) – Please see Part 1 FIRST for game description/clues:
      The following 12 eStore dispensers will be awarded as prizes to the winners, according to who guesses either the correct answer or the closest to the correct answer (meaning if no one guesses the actual name but guesses something very similar or has the right country) as well as in order of response (if there happens to be a tie, then each will still receive a prize). In addition to your name guess, please list your top five choices of dispenser in order of preference:
      HARVEST BEAR COOKIE DISPENSER
      HARVEST HEDGEHOG COOKIE DISPENSER
      HARVEST OWL COOKIE DISPENSER
      HARVEST SQUIRREL COOKIE DISPENSER
      MOON PIE SNACK MACHINE
      PEPPERMINT COOKIE TREE DISPENSER
      PUMPKIN SPICE DONUT DISPENSER
      SUNNY CUPCAKE DISPENSER
      TROPICAL ZANGOZ GUMMY DISPENSER
      WACKY ELF GUMMY DISPENSER
      WACKY HARVEST GUMMY DISPENSER
      WATER COOLER (2)

frankie98

Hi Roxy! What a fun game I will guess the middle name is Ireland :) Hugs Frankie

frankie98

My top 5 choices would be Peppermint cookie tree dispenser, Tropical Zangoz Gummy. Wacky Harvest, Sunny Cupcake or Wacky Elf Gummy Dispenser:) Thank you for doing this amazing giveaway guessing game:)

Roxy616

Hey, Frankie…Can’t see your response yet, but if you’ve already listed your three guesses, you can try again since my second clue got cut off of my Part 1 post on Pg. 351. I posted a reply to my original post, letting everyone know what the second clue is (hopefully it will moderate soon and not wait until late tomorrow morning), so please feel free to change your guesses based on BOTH clues that are posted, and any of your original guesses you’d like to change won’t be counted since you didn’t have all the information needed first time around! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

yami7

my guess is scottland and ireland and esh maryland dove MY top picks harvest bear dispenser and wacky elf dispenser and peppermint cookie dispenser and harvest owl dispenser and pumpkin spice donut dispenser or harvest hedgehog dispenser

Sally Webkinz
          Key Master

I’ve deleted your follow-up comments, yami7. Please stop begging. This is your final warning.

frozenanna2

Um…Not really understanding how to play but it sounds like I guess some sort of country…Florida?

frozenanna2

Do I get to pick a Dispenser? If so, can I have any dispenser? Thanks Roxy!

Roxy616

@frozenanna2, I gave two clues in the first part of my post on Pg. 351 to help with guessing what my cat Bailey’s MIDDLE name is…I visited a country OUTSIDE of the United States and the first clue is that the name “Bailey” gives a pretty good idea of which country I visited. The second clue is that in the country’s native language (which isn’t English, although most everyone does speak English there, too) her middle name means the actual place/country I visited, and can also mean “peace.” You will get a total of three guesses, and I will provide two more clues this afternoon to help everyone come up with the correct answer. The ones who guess the right name, or at least the right country that her name comes from, will receive their choice of dispenser, so after you look over all the clues, let me know your three guesses on what Bailey’s middle name is, and also list your top five choices for the dispenser you’d like, in order of preference. Hope this helps! ~ Roxy

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 I believe I read you had been to Ireland before, I am guessing Bailey’s middle name is Ireland. Top five choices of dispenser are Wacky Elf Gummy Dispenser, Harvest Owl Cookie Dispenser, Harvest Squirrel Cookie Dispenser, Harvest Hedgehog Cookie Dispenser, Harvest Bear Cookie Dispenser thank you for the fun guessing game. ~ shelkinz67

This was difficult for me. I don’t want to copy others guesses. So I’m not going to guess anything else. Good luck everyone! :)

ShmooPerson

Hi @Roxy616, thanks for this fun game! I know a lot of people have posted this already, but I will guess Ireland, Scottland, and France. My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :) Also, if available, I would love either Tropical Zangoz Gummy Dispenser, Peppermint Cookie Tree Dispenser, or really any of them! Thanks again :)

ShmooPerson

Hi, thank you and this was such a fun game, I’ve never participated in a name game on here before now, but your clues were so fun and entertaining. Bailey Erin is such a cute and unique name for a cat. My mom’s cat’s name is Molly, and the pet store we adopted her from years ago said that she had a sister named Bailey who was adopted before her. Maybe they’re secret sisters :) Haha, probably not though since you said that was the name you gave her, and not the name she came with. Anyway, have a cheeky day! ilovepugs08

Sooners77

Hi Roxy! I agree with Strawberrykinz72, this was difficult for me. After reading everyone’s comments, I believe you visited Ireland. (Should have known – Baileys Irish Cream.) My guess is that Bailey’s middle name is Irene. That name sounds so pretty – Bailey Irene. Good luck everyone!

Comments are closed.