Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 17,070 replies, has 497 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 5 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Nate4555

I am doing a contest to giveaway a set of colorful row houses.
      Count the pineapple plushies and submit your answer to enter.
      Check out my beach room to start counting: https://share.ganzworld.com/room?id=81269.
      (You can scroll through the share center and see some of the other rooms I recently submitted too.) I will put all correct entries in a random drawing for the top prize. A consolation prize will be sent to all correct entries. Please make your guess by end of moderation Tuesday 4/26/22 so I can announce the winner on Wednesday. Also send a friend request to Nate4555 if we are not already friends. Have fun and good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@nate4555 Thank you for this fun contest! I love your rooms! I especially love the Lakeside Retreat and Tulip Garden. I can’t believe I forgot to look at giveaways yesterday. My guess is 10 pineapple plushies. Is there a way to search for all your rooms? Thank you again for this generous contest. Have a wonderful week! Love and hugs, Ultra

Hiya, @Nate4555. I don’t always respond to challenges, but y’got me. I love doing picture search and hidden object games. I want to guess 9 of them. I’ve sent you a Friend Invite, should be getting one from Kerowyn. Thanks for spending much time making that set-up. Hope I’m submitting my guess in the right place. Love your beach, btw.

AuntietoEW

Hi Nate4555, thank you for hosting this fun game. This was tricky. My guess is 11 Pineapple Plushies. I will send a friend request from AuntietoEW to Nate4555. Thank you.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Nate – how are you? This is such fun – thank you! It’s so cleverly done and it’s a room that I would Love to spend some real life time in complete with an icy cold beverage of a pineapple/coconut concoction. I counted 10 cute pineapple plushies – thanks so much for putting this together :-) alphacat

frankie98

Hi Nate:) Thank you for putting together this fun contest. I enjoyed looking at ALL your room designs. They are all very creative and so fun to look at all the details. Your beach room is so cute with all the little Pineapple Plushies> I counted 11 plushies:) Your friend frankie98

Ladybugstarr

Hi Nate4555 I love your room designs especially the Spring Garden and Zum rooms. Thanks for this giveaway. My guess is 10 pineapple plushies! Ladybugstarr

Hi Nate4555 My guess is 10 pineapple plushies–great room! I’m impressed with your kinzcash and family score–someday I’ll get there! Butterflystarr

ShmooPerson

Hi @Nate4555! Thank you for this giveaway, I love this fun game and your room is so cute, I love the theme. I’m entering my guess as 10 pineapple plushies. My username is ilovepugs08 and I think we are friends, but I will have to double check. Thanks!

Nate4555

Hello friends! We had 2 entries with the correct guess of 11 pineapple plushies. (There is one very well hidden plushie at the left edge of the umbrella.) By random drawing AuntietoEW is our grand prize winner. I will be sending a consolation prize to Frankie98 and gifts to everyone that participated. I enjoyed being able to share some of my rooms and I appreciate all the nice comments. Your Friend, Nate4555

frankie98

Thank you Nate for the lovely gifts:) You know me so well LOL! Your game was so much fun. I can’t tell you how long I looked at that Umbrella trying to figure out if it was the bottom of the pineapple plushie or part of the umbrella decoration? After zooming in I realized it was a plush hiding under there! Well done:) Your friend frankie98

Hey Nate, I know I’m late but I love your rooms! They’re all so gorgeous! But my favorite will always be that Egyptian Rock N’ Roll one, LOL! ~Alex/Starlight

Nate4555

LOL…Thanks!

AuntietoEW

Hi lilstinky, thank you for hosting your monthly giveaway. It is very appreciated to get some extras from the Wheels. If available, may I have an Island Painting, Frog Prince Chair, and a Weathered Wood Dresser? You may substitute a Potted Pink Lily, Bright Red Tulips, or a Beach House Cooler Bag. Thank you very much. We are friends with our accounts. Thank you. AuntietoEW

lilstinky

All sent! Enjoy!

sosotto

hi everyone!! @cailloukinz, @Mila14, Ultrasonic3, @Yami7, @Mba678, @Unikitty11_, and @Alexxkarter. Just making sure ya’ll revived your items from my giveaway! Also @Oakridge3, I don’t think I ever got a friend request from you, if you woukd still like your items if you could please send a friend request to~ sosotto. Thanks guys!!♥

yami7

Hello sosotto just to let you know that I did get the package and like you said at the bottom if you could help me out just let you know so I put some things down there at the bottom where you told me if there’s anything else just let you know so look at the bottom where you said that the item is taken name something else . Also thank you for everything and you did a great job on the give a ways too and have a great weekend too

mba678

Hi Sosotto, I did get my gifts! Thank you again so much for the thoughtful giveaway <3

lilstinky

Happy Wednesday! Here’s the latest wheel prize (and other things) giveaway. Please send a FR to momssanitytime if we are not friends already. Organic olive bread – 3
      Baby blue tulips – 2
      Yellow tulip sticker – 3
      Lucky chocolate 200KC coin – 4
      Frog Prince chair – 4
      Lucky gold KC coin – 2
      Potted pink lily – 6
      Rain puddle – 1
      Webkinz letter blocks – 4
      Cheerful hair clip – 3
      Lucky silver KC coin – 4
      Orange tulips – 8
      Friendly froggy plushy – 2
      Bright red tulips – 5
      Beach house seashell sofa chair – 4
      Weathered wood dresser – 3
      Antique vase – 2
      Beach house cooler bag – 2
      Hanging spice rack – 2
      Island painting – 3
      Lavender lover letters – 2
      Letters from camp – 4
      Metallic lake sign – 3
      Microwave -3
      Mother’s Day buttercups plant – 3
      Mother’s Day floral bouquet – 3
      Mother’s Day potted tiger lily – 3
      Have a great week!

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky if available I would love to have the friendly foggy plush, the potted pink lily and the metallic lake sign. Thank you so much! Love and hugs, Ultra

lilstinky

Hey, Ultra! Sorry for the late reply, but I know you received the items. Let me know if you need anything else. ~ momssanitytime

yami7

Lucky silver coin Lucky gold coin Lucky chocolate coin yellow tulip stickers weathered wood dresser mother’s day buttercups plant mother’s day floral bouquet mother’s day potted tiger lily potted pink lily

lilstinky

All sent! Enjoy!

DiegoPound

@lilstinky would like one each of the mothers day plants. thank you very much for your kind giveaway. your friend: jtogo

lilstinky

Hi, @DiegoPound – I sent the three flowers. Let me know if you need anything else. ~ momssanitytime

AuntietoEW

Hi lilstinky, I replied to your giveaway but it did not get attached to your giveaway post. It is at the top of this page. Have a good day! AuntietoEW

sosotto

Hello Everyone! I hope ya’ll are having an amazing April! Here is a giveaway!! Limit up to 3 items per person. If we are not friends send a friend request to sosotto. ANGEL COSTUME (4), DIY UNCOMMON RAINBOW DRESS (1), FASHION WEEK FROCK (8), RETRO RAINBOW MINI DRESS (1), SPARKLE HEART DRESS (1), SPRING DRESS (3), WEBKINZ SPA ROBE (4), ANGLE HALO (1), MAGIC MEADOWS BENCH (1), NEON GOTHIC FOUR POSTER BED (1), RETRO RAINBOW BED (1), WACKY SODA MACHINE FRIDGE (1), BLUE CHIPMUNK PLUSHY (2), PURPLE CHIPMUNK PLUSHY (2), PURPLE GOBLIN PLUSH (1), RAINBOW EGG HOLDER WITH EGG (1), RETRO RAINBOW PLANT (1), SNOWBALL (12), STEVE WEBKINZ PLUSH (3), WEBKINZ CAN BOUTIQUE (2), CARROT CANDY SLICES (100), CARROT CAKE SUPREME (100), CARNIVAL CANDY CARROTS (100), Alright ya’ll, that’s all for now! Thx so much for looking!! Happy Spring :)

cailloukinz

@sosotto thank you so much for the giveaway. If available would like the magic meadows bench, and gothic bed. thank you so much. UN: cailloukinz.

sosotto

Hi there @callioukinz!! I’ll send those items over!!♥

Mila14

Hi Sosotto! We are already friends and my username is the same. Love your giveaway! I would love to have the Retro Rainbow Bed, Angel Costume and a Blue Chipmunk Plushy. If any of those are taken, I would like the Purple Chipmunk Plushy. Thanks so much and have a great week!

sosotto

Hi Mila14! I would be very glad to send over those items!! :D

ultrasonic3

@sosotto I would love the magic meadows bench, the purple chipmunk plush and the sparkle heart dress, if available. Thanks so much! Hugs, Ultra

sosotto

Nice to see you @ultrasonic3, Sadly the magic meadows bench is taken but,I would gladly send over those other items! Is the anything else you would like? <3 sosotto♥

ultrasonic3

@sosotto I would love anything purple! Thank you! Hugs, Ultra

sosotto

You got it ultra!! I’ll some stuff today :)

ultrasonic3

@sosotto thank you so much for the the amazing gifts! I love what you sent! Is there anything I can help you with? I’m sorry I don’t have the clothes you’re looking for. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend! Hugs, Ultra

sosotto

@ultrasonic3, Nothing needed in return <3 So glad you are enjoying your items! ☻

yami7

sparkle heart dress uncommon rainbow dress spring dress magic meadows bench webkinz spa robe

sosotto

Hi yami7, Unfortunately the sparkle heart dress, magic meadows bench is taken. But if you would like anything else I’d be happy to help you out!! And I’ll send over the robe too :)

yami7

Hello sosotto do you have the lakeside wallpaper lakeside flooring purple chipmunk victorian mansion room theme or any sendable estore clothing

yami7

Hello sosotto can you send if any extras of wz jeans plumpy’s glasses or dispensers

mba678

Hi sosotto Happy Spring and THANK YOU for this giveaway! I love dresses so if you still have the ANGEL COSTUME, SPRING DRESS or the SPARKLE HEART DRESS I would greatly appreciate those. I’m going to send you a friend request now. My username is mba678. Thanks again <3

sosotto

Hello mba678, I will send over the angle costume, spring dress. But Sadly the sparkle heart dress is taken. Is there anything else you would like? :) And your very welcome!! I love helping ya’ll out! ~sosotto♥♥♥

mba678

Thats all! thank you so much, I’m very excited!!

sosotto

Awesome!! Hope you enjoy! :)

Oakridge3

Hi! I would love the Wacky Soda machine fridge if still available. If not, no worries and thank you for the giveaway! – Oakridge3

sosotto

Hi there @Oakridge3, I would very glad to send over that item! Could you send me a friend request? Thx so much! And I’ll send over those items as soon as possible!!

Oakridge3

Just sent you a FR. Thanks so much!! @sosotto

unikitty11_

Hi sosotto! I would love a Spa Day Robe if available! Thanks for an awesome giveaway! Thanks for being a great friend! Hope to see ya in WW.

sosotto

Hi unikitty11! I will send that over today!! :) Also, is anytime that we could hangout? Miss you SO much♥

alexxkarter

hi @sosotto! could i possibly get the retro rainbow mini dress, plant, and the angel halo? thank you so much regardless <3 and my username is alexxkarter!

sosotto

Hi there @alexxkarter! I would love the send over the plant and angel halo, but the dress is sadly taken. Is there anything else would like insted?

sosotto

Hi there @alexxkarter! I would love the send over the plant and angel halo, but the dress is sadly taken. Is there anything else would like instead?

sosotto

Sorry lol, didn’t mean to post two!

Comments are closed.